Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE (36585 Views)

RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by money121(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Skillsnigeria: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by imohimoh12: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Could the vaccine have prevented this ?
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Rayd502(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Covid is real...Get vaccinated.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Is that Tinubu
Which kind mumu talk be that na? Abi na you wor kill am? undecided
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by gwama: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai!
Forget the controversies & conspiracy theories surrounding the covid-19 vaccine by our big religious leaders, be like Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo & Rev. Victor Adeyemi & get vaccinated.

RIP Pastor Danjuma.
Covid 19 have different various, are you sure the vaccine is against all Covid various like Delta?? cool cool
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by na2016: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who do now believe?

Those like David Oyedepo and Chris Oyakhilome who claim Covid-19 is a scam, or their close friends like Matthew Ashimolowo and Benny Hinn respectively who believe it's real. Benny Hinn even claimed to have contracted the virus.

I believe in the report of the Lord which says that God has got His own covered regardless.

God bless.

Go and get vaccinated. Don't put your family at risk
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
E get as things be.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Burruchaga71(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Y him god no save am... One chance pastor
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by tonysunkan: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
RIP to the dead.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by NairaMaster1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who do now believe?

Those like David Oyedepo and Chris Oyakhilome who claim Covid-19 is a scam, or their close friends like Matthew Ashimolowo and Benny Hinn respectively who believe it's real. Benny Hinn even claimed to have contracted the virus.

I believe in the report of the Lord which says that God has got His own covered regardless.

God bless.

I know you will celebrate if it was Oyedepo, as if the man is the one behind your issues.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by deleo16(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
CoVID-19 warning to church WATch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKuR3j2GPbE
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by jahsharon: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
One more terrorist down, many more to go. I trust no Almajari, either educated or illiterate, Christian or Muslim. The average Northerner is heartless.

This one is even a relative of Nigeria's first heartless leader who planned and left his people on the streets begging for arms till date.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by sammirano: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Believe this, believe anything
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
daddytime:
Is he related to the late Prime Minister Tafawa Bbalewa?

Farewell sir.
y

Yes his grand son
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by ppogba: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beancounter94:

More likely from the same village.

The article says the pastor is from Benue. Tafawa Balewa is from Bauchi state.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Joshmilla(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rip
One day all of us we die
Brethren to remind you Jesus Christ is coming soon
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by bewla(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
cryna was for some people o dem say person die him come dey post how he go make money on the same thread of obituary.

Him just want to sale coffin now

How for do
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by babzo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
ppogba:

The article says the pastor is from Benue. Tafawa Balewa is from Bauchi state.

His wife. Not him.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by ppogba: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
babzo:

His wife. Not him.

Thanks.
My comprehension is not too poor.
My eyes skipped that bit of info.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by falseprophet: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
visijo:
shocked Most men only will receive their first flower on their grave.

How many flowers have you ever seen in a Nigerian grave?
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by blackslayer: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who do now believe?

I believe in the report of the Lord which says:

Mark 16:18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

God bless.

My goodness...it is the same God that gave us the brain to cure diseases with drugs and medicine! That is the miracle and gift from God through man's action and work. God inspires man to do these things! Please apply wisdom and an open heart when reading the word of God. God's word is complete!
I dare you to go and drink poison and talk about, it will not hurt you....It's not even about testing God's words because i know that will be some people's rebuttal! Drink the poison and take the antidote so you will not die....Now that is God's amazing work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Oludayo12345(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rest on sir cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by visijo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
falseprophet:

How many flowers have you ever seen in a Nigerian grave?
lol as a prophet you are, you suppose know..
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by deleo16(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
blackslayer:

My goodness...it is the same God that gave us the brain to cure diseases with drugs and medicine! That is the miracle and gift from God through man's action and work. God inspires man to do these things! Please apply wisdom and an open heart when reading the word of God. God's word is complete!
I dare you to go and drink poison and talk about, it will not hurt you....It's not even about testing God's words because i know that will be some people's rebuttal! Drink the poison and take the antidote so you will not die....Now that is God's amazing work!
u have spoken well Dr ian said something very similar here warning the churches in west Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKuR3j2GPbE
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Commentor: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ayoefa:
Get vaccinated and wear your face masks. People are dying even here in the US like chicken
Covid is real and killing people left and right.

I know of at least 3 people who have died of Covid in the last one week alone. One in Nigeria and 2 in the UK, and these were young healthy people.

The guys in UK refused the vaccine?
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Maestro21: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai!
Forget the controversies & conspiracy theories surrounding the covid-19 vaccine by our big religious leaders, be like Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo & Rev. Victor Adeyemi & get vaccinated.

RIP Pastor Danjuma.

So who told you this Pastor that died was not vaccinated?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Maestro21: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who do now believe?

I believe in the report of the Lord which says:

Mark 16:18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

God bless.

What did Chris Oyakhilome mean when he said COVID-19 is a scam?
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
NairaMaster1:

I know you will celebrate if it was Oyedepo, as if the man is the one behind your issues.
You obviously don't know me if you think so.

I wish he changes and begins to base his teachings and actions on the most important things, not lesser matters like tithes before he departs not beforehand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? / Toluwani Odukoya Is Jimi Odukoya's Sister. Not His Wife. / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.