Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,340 members, 7,897,516 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? (13308 Views)

Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2021
silibaba:
God understand what? Do they use naira money in heaven?

Nope but they use it here on earth for the propagation of the gospel.

The sound system needs maintainance, it naira they use.

The church organizes programs and print fliers. It is naira they use.

The church pays light bills, it's this same naira they use.

You get it now?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by depure(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
I used to feel like God please I need money like right now...bless me...the worse is when everyone sitting on the same sit with me stands up to give offering leaving only me...that makes me to give offering, to anyone in same situation.
The feeling is not good
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by gigabyte13: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Those days as a teenager, l feel embarrassed and don't even feel like going to church.

But now, nothing concern me, na me and God get business, e no concern me, anybody fit look me anyhow

Ko concern me
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
No be by force to drop offering for church.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by godofuck231: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Does it change anything? I feel nothing....I don't even go to church....I pray at home
one bottle of Altar wine for you plus one orijin , it would be a cold bottle of orijin on that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by flexindino(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the Lord.

Since it's been years ayaf bin to church, I can just recall the last time I went to church without offering.....well I felt very okay cos o sincerely dint have maybe cos I was broke then (doze days as an undergraduate).... but I'll say I'm fine going to church without offering
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by AuroraB(f): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
The issues is that some folks will be looking at u as if u are a church rat.
You look back at them like the morons they truly are. Inukwa undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Whobedatte(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
That is why some of do not feel comfortable going to Pentecostal churches , especially those of us born and bred in orthodox churches .
Apostolic faith church
Deeper life and a few orthodox will never ask you to come outside to drop money (tithe or offering ) NEVER!!!
There is a box at the church exit for voluntary giving which you can do anytime , nobody sees you , nobody calls you out to give , no special prayers for high givers , no awards for high givers etc

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Judolisco(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
I will dance very well... I no get God sees my heart... God no dey spend money na human beings dey spend am
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by richardmba(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
I respect myself and pray at home.
I don't need anyone to blackmail me emotionally and make me feel worse.

Even the men of God don't understand that some members come to church on empty stomach.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by rafcrown(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
FEEL GREAT ,WISE AND CLEVER.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Itzonlyme(f): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Proud!!!

But I always feel extremely bad when I can't help someone going through hell.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by HRMK: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
u dont seek audience with GOD with empty hand.its what u present that gets multiplied!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by muller101(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just blame buhari that's all. grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by awoluyi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
A sincere, honest and with sound knowledge of the scriptures should not will guilty or embarrassed if he or she has no offering to make in the church.
Freewill offering is a demonstration of your love for the Lord and how much he has blessed you, unlike the tithe which isn't optimal: it's 10% of your increase.
Some baby Christians refuse going to places of worship because of poor understanding of Deut 16:16 which they often use to justify their stand and which is "you should not appear before the Lord empty-handed."
No person can give what he or she doesn't have, but if you fail to bring your offering as a symbol of worshipping the Lord having acquired or gained (been blessed), then you can consider yourself as guilty of Deut 16:16 injunction.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Pickieox(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Whether I have or not, I don't give. It's a personal decision... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don’t see the possibility of not having offering to give. If I can afford to buy one pure water, then I can give offering. It doesn’t have to be millions.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by cooooooks(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
You don't want to contribute to your GO's slush fund?

Shame on YOU!!

wink
Pickieox:
Whether I have or not, I don't give. It's a personal decision... grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by cooooooks(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Daddy GO's girlfriends need hair money.

CharisEleos:

You get it now?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Pickieox(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
You don't want to contribute to your GO's slush fund?

Shame on YOU!!

wink

Lol, if the total money realized from a Sunday service is #12,400,810, it means that money is short of #100 I suppose to contribute i.e. #12,400,910

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Truvelisback(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Snitch24:

Lmao
Untop my own money
The look is somehow embarassing that u will start feeling like u are the poor Lazarus at the richman's gate.

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by silibaba: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
CharisEleos:

You get it now?
then, there should just be a secret and voluntary contributions. not the one the pastor will compel you to dip your hand into the deepest part of your pocket and bring out your offering and raise it up for the whole world to see the amount you are about putting in the offering box.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by NwaliE01: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
blackboy:
I used to feel bad but later I realised I do not have and the church will be fine and God understands. Sometimes a lovely lady beside me gives me money to give.
I went to church over a year and did not give.
That over a year without offering is not because you don't have. It is simply because you don't want to give. It's not true that we don't have offering to give. It's because we lack the understanding why we should give.

It's not rich people that often give but good people. We all can give at our various capacity.

All through that one year, didn't you eat?

You felt food is more important than offering so you have to satisfy your stomach and go to church telling yourself that you don't have offering.

I am not a pastor but the truth is that God instruct that we should not appear before him empty handed. Deu 16:16, Ex 23:15, Ecl 35:4
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Bravemind55(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
AND YOU THINK PEOPLE WON'T LOOK AT YOU IN A BAD WAY?
CharisEleos:
If you have, give. If you don't have, God understands. There's no need to feel somehow and it shouldn't discourage you from going to church.
Go and give your dance and clap offering to God.

Shalom.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Gfskw: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Give to the poor when you have it you will receive more blessings
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by MYGODISNOTWEAK: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is a very good thing to worship GOD with our money as Offerings. But if you do not have offering to worship GOD, you can honour GOD with Praises, Worship songs and Thanksgiving.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Yaks02(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the Lord.

I don't have offering, I don't go to church...... Simple
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
People & their white lies sha angry

It takes being a shameless person to go to church without having offering & still feel nothing. I don't feel happy going to church with nothing but I never let it get to me too much.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by nasbiafra(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
me i go dance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / Did You Know That By Eating 'snails' You Are Committing A Grave Sin Against God / Apostle Paul's Brutal Message To Galatian Christians On The Gospel Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.