Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? (13402 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
Nemo dat quod non habet!

You can't give what you don't have!

One of the things most Christians fail to believe is that God enriches and impoverish people as He deem fit.

You're quoting Latin to explain an Islamic concept.

What happened to Arabic?

If you continue like dis you will miss 72 virgins o
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Bro. No Diss, but this your write-up is a classic explanation as to why Nigeria is the world poverty capital despite Nigerians been some of the most hard working set of people on earth, why there are six Nigerian pastors in the top ten richest pastors of the world, why churches are littered across all streets and more than schools and businesses/industries.

If it is working for me, then I will keep doing it. I used to write loads of anti-religious stuff. If I write about my belief in God and my newfound faith, don't you think there is a reason?

Don't talk about things you have not experienced.

If what you are doing is working for you, keep doing it and don't stop doing it. What I am doing now is working for me and regardless of what you think or say, I will keep at it.

In fact, I am just starting.

My prayer is to build churches for God and invest in people. Librate the souls wasting away in prison custody and bring them to the church.

God will hear my prayers and grant me my heart desire, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by AntiChristian: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're quoting Latin to explain an Islamic concept.

What happened to Arabic?

If you continue like dis you will miss 72 virgins o

Abeg which Islamic concept am i to explain here?

Sometimes I wonder if you passed through a school or vice versa!

But it's not your fault! Na Holy spirit.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by lookingfly: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the Lord.
n a by force to give offering for church?.....if you want to give to the Lord, give tithe poor, less previlege, windows, orphans etc.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Emeka71(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
No feeling.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg which Islamic concept am i to explain here?

Sometimes I wonder if you passed through a school or vice versa!

But it's not your fault! Na Holy spirit.

Aliharmdulilahi
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by olaadenigeria(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Am always calm and secured. Church is my Father house as always preaching grin[b][/b]
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by YouandiAllofus: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
litigator:

If it is working for me, then I will keep doing it. I used to write loads of anti-religious stuff. If I write about my belief in God and my newfound faith, don't you think there is a reason?

Don't talk about things you have not experienced.

If what you are doing is working for you, keep doing it and don't stop doing it. What I am doing now is working for me and regardless of what you think or say, I will keep at it.

In fact, I am just starting.

My prayer is to build churches for God and invest in people. Librate the souls wasting away in prison custody and bring them to the church.

God will hear my prayers and grant me my heart desire, Amen.

There's nothing anti religious about my comment.
You're not the only one, all living experience the grace, kindness and blessings of the creator. Just not all realises...
After building those structures you're referring to as church, what next Plant pastors or what . Look, you just don't decide to build structures and refer to them as church.
Again, it explains why we have the world's biggest church auditorium by capacity and referred to as 'very religious people' with barely any proof of righteousness in our society,(Christianity and hypocrisy), eye-service worshippers.
The church is the body of christ you can't build the body of christ because it is of God and your body is his temple if you keep holy. Our instructions on earth are simple enough for all christ-likes. One of which is "go ye into the world and preach the gospel" for where two or three are gathered in my name, in their midst you shall find me.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2021
If i no get offering i go dey houz. I cant go church without offering
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Vision101(m): 4:27am On Aug 16, 2021
@Monogamy
If the basic reason of more churches in the country is about tithe, why no stay put for your house if you don't have money for the tithe. Such person won't be included in those that the pastor would pray for

Man shall not live with bread alone - Nigeria pastor

@me
Read what others that didn't have but were still going to church for one year wrote. There is no church that will stop you from attending because you don't have offering.

There is no pastor that will be comfortable with a 300 seater auditorium and on a Sunday only 5 members that pay tithe of #10,000,000 attended service and the rest of the seats are empty.

I don't know what you guys problem with tithe is even when you don't pay.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Vision101(m): 4:32am On Aug 16, 2021
@chiommy123

I feel ashamed of myself.

@me
Not necessary. He sees your heart. If you have more time get involved in some activities. You are indirectly giving your offering.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by ofiko123(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2021
JAMB QUESTION..
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by olmoRoc: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2021
I used to be ashamed, but not anymore. Right now, the question should be when I don't have small change to give.

And please don't tell me there's POS and bank transfer. I'm not going to use either!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by otorman: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2021
amrichy:
Even when I have, I don't pay offering in church.
Just know that when you pay offering, it's not God that receives it but your pastor. God has no need for your offering!
Sabi person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? / Driver Preaching On The Steering / Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.