Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju (21815 Views)

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju / List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Buckeyemedia1: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2021
BusinessDream:
this is where you are making mistake like a typical Southerner. You not even aware that APC as a party is NOW firmly in the hands of Buhari lol...

Why are Southerners so educated but yet so dumb?
What concerns us with what this Mallam says,? he is entitled to his own opinion, it isn’t a hidden fact that APC is zoning the presidency to the South, Pdp to the North.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Oysters(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Vision101(m): 1:54am On Aug 15, 2021
hansomb
All I read above are just fantasy. Buhari contested and lost three times until Jagaban arrived. Who's fooling who ? The so called cabal what has they achieve for the North ? What has Ojukwu achieve for the East ? What has Good luck achieve for the South South ? What has Obj , Tinubu achieve for the West ? In most cases people most most Nigerian president have benefited people of other region than there own. Buhari has done more to the Southerners than He did to the Northerner. Likewise Good luck did more to the Northerner than he did in the southern part even though all are nothing to write home about.

@me
Buhari has done more to the southerners than he did to the northerners? Did you type this in error? I supported him when he was coming but I know realise that I misplaced my support.

I have never seen an unrepentant, classless and visionless tribal bigot as a leader like him.

I can tell you that the North's cup is full. It's hurting every southerner. It's either this structure is changed or this nation brakes.

12 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by macof(m): 2:11am On Aug 15, 2021
BusinessDream:
this is where you are making mistake like a typical Southerner. You not even aware that APC as a party is NOW firmly in the hands of Buhari lol...

Exactly. If it is not southerners and Middle beltans talking like that guy, it is them talking like this one below

inoki247:
Who wan read all this Essay ontop 2023 wey neva sure...

But you will read if it is about Regina Daniels or Bigbrother Naija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by AngelDo: 3:49am On Aug 15, 2021
But how did we get here if not for the South?
Abeg, greed is the bedrock of all these wrong permutations..
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by amc: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Flier:
The article is eye opener
The south should be ready for battle if North refuse to relinquish power

How should they relinquish power? Aren’t we in a democracy again? There would be elections in under 2 years and it’s open to all Nigerians to contest. And the masses have their votes.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Starboytwo(m): 4:37am On Aug 15, 2021
The stingy is red-eyed twice — when he eats his food alone and when his neighbours eat theirs.

There was indeed a country. Nigeria would be a paradise, an examplar black nation if not for bad leadership, coup, disunity, corruption etc. we didn’t get it right from 1960. What a country.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by kayusely70(m): 4:52am On Aug 15, 2021
BusinessDream:
Let's have an electronic census and see.... how is Kano population more than Lagos for instance?
That's the only solution to dismantle their spurious figures they've been using to cheat the south. But we must be determined to work towards getting it right and warn their southern collaborators to behave!

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by ahamdaman(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Newton85: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2021
inoki247:
Who wan read all this Essay ontop 2023 wey neva sure...
It's often said that “The best way to hide something from Black people is to
put it in a book.” You're the "Black people" the quote refers to.

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Newton85: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Mentioning competence and Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Northerners in the same sentence is really an oxymoron.

6 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Awoleesu(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Very sound write up!
The applaudable sense of history, the fluidity of flow of ideas, the erudition and most importantly the fine clarity of the message... O kare Lasisi omo Olagunju!

The problems I have with Southern Nigerians include the general tendency of some elements native to the zone to betray the collective interest of their own people under the guise of promoting a 'One Nigeria', which has not been known to ever skewed things in the region's favor. Also, the blatant lackadaisical attitude to political whims is a huge burden to this region! While their rival is planning, working out strategies to retain political power (including muzzling voices of dissenters and permanently silencing those who foresee their evil plans and mobilized against them), the average Southerner is only "waiting for 2023"... To do what exactly? Vote!? shocked

If the South doesn't close ranks and flag a movement in the similitude of the " Kaduna Mafia", by 2023 it might not just be too late... It may have just been forever!

7 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Kfed4ril(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

Democracy is a game of numbers.

You don't want it again.

Weren't some of you saying you're more populated than the North?

It’s too obvious the south is more populated than the north, don’t let the underage voting in the north, plus padded numbers deceive you.
If there’s a free and fair election not umpired by the northern canal, south will always win.
You people win by allocating fictitious numbers to yourselves

6 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by McLizbae: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2021
I doubt anything can change that..
OmovuduTheBeast:
Wth their long hold on power, their people are still poor and wretched

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by AmazingELixir: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2021
Very apt write up

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by McLizbae: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Kfed4ril:

It’s too obvious the south is more populated than the north, don’t let the underage voting in the north, plus padded numbers deceive you.
If there’s a free and fair election not umpired by the northern canal, south will always win.
You people win by allocating fictitious numbers to yourselves

Normally, everything coming from the North is sopposed to be triple auditioned before considering acceptance.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by tolguy(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2021
the writer is bigot and ethnocentric human being
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by effort1: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Bibors:
persons who can impoverish his people while donating N500M to Sokoto, Persons who keep building ghost Almajiri schools etc just to lobby for positions.
These are the persons Southerners should hold accountable.

Strangely enough, some persons like mannabbgrills, monogamy, seunmsg thatfairguy1, johnmartus, letthrmsay see these absurdities and turn blind eyes to reality, but intentionally make lies and deceptions their companions.

They are among the victims, but still drum support for their victimizers, behaving as if they are under the influence of some strong hypnotizer.

Some of the blind hailers above even hail the government because they are Muslims, ignoring glaring facts that religion in this country is a tool for control and oppression, not a means of Godliness.

How a people can be intentionally blind to reality is baffling to me.

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Wth their long hold on power, their people are still poor and wretched

Very very oo.

They need the power but they don't know what to do with the power, their people are suffering and smiling
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Nmeribe17 post=104800212]The Fulani's will always have their way and get what they want because of the hopeless and myopic southerns, they always make use of southern fools, and later kick them out, ask ironsi and awolowo and now ohaneze, what about Gowon,ibb and sarowiwa, even the so called Niger deltan and their 3% oil allowance after using them against their own brothers the easterns during the civil war, willing tools is their greatest weapons, but the Igbo's warned everyone, but their common hate did not let them think..in this one they must surely succeed because I trust my southern brothers. Our doom is sure.[/quote][/s]

The old eastern government almost asphyxiated the south south region...what is happening in Nigeria today is akin to what your people did to the Niger delta if not even worse...instead of pointing accusing fingers of betrayal..take a chill pill and genuinely ask yourself why people of the Niger delta who are supposed to be closer to the Easterners turned against the Biafran quest during the civil war as against a perceived invaders of a different extraction.

With the South Easterners trust is always an issue even amongst yourselves...We suffered the brunt of your annexation while in control of the region and imagined what it would be like if the planned secession had pulled through.

Even in recent times the forceful conscription of the south south against the people's will by Ipob to the Biafran agitation lays credence to that germane concern.

The Fulani oligarch is terrible it is known and in thesame vein Biafra has thesame colouration based on their antecedents.

If the south must secede it must be done on a round table and on equal terms and not some hastily contrived arrangements that will render the minority second class citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Buhari lost three times, where was this so-called Kaduna mafia then? Arrant nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by mattbass(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2021
If am to comment without no apologies to my southern people though am from there.

The Northerners might look foolish outwardly but inwardly they are far wiser than the south who claim to be intelligent outwardly and foolish inwardly.
The northerners understand how to dance to the game of politics because they were trained by their ancestors and been power drunk is part of their their belief system.

The present Nigeria style of government is the one proposed by a wise which is says "Power Corrupt, Power Absolute Corrupt, Absolutely"
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by bjdon: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

What was the South thinking when they queued up to vote a bloody dictator....

The South West I know will still vote Buhari if there's a third term

Spits
Point of correction not the south, but the SW. The SS and SE never voted for this brainless zombie of a president. The SW have a lot to answer for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by bjdon: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2021
Awoleesu:
Very sound write up!
The applaudable sense of history, the fluidity of flow of ideas, the erudition and most importantly the fine clarity of the message... O kare Lasisi omo Olagunju!

The problems I have with Southern Nigerians include the general tendency of some elements native to the zone to betray the collective interest of their own people under the guise of promoting a 'One Nigeria', which has not been known to ever skewed things in the region's favor. Also, the blatant lackadaisical attitude to political whims is a huge burden to this region! While their rival is planning, working out strategies to retain political power (including muzzling voices of dissenters and permanently silencing those who foresee their evil plans and mobilized against them), the average Southerner is only "waiting for 2023"... To do what exactly? Vote!? shocked

If the South doesn't close ranks and flag a movement in the similitude of the " Kaduna Mafia", by 2023 it might not just be too late... It may have just been forever!

The only upside from Buhari's misrule, is that is has ingrained such a deep anti nothern sentiment in the south,that be default not design a form of a southen unity has evolved. I see no way any Northerner can win a free and fair election in 2023. Even if the PDP and ACP both field Nothern candidates, the south will just sit at home and not vote. The wise Northerners know this, which is why I think they will go for either GEJ or Osinbanjo GEJ can only do 1 term so that works for them. Osinbajo does not have his own political strcuture, so they may use Buhari's nothern grassroot support, plust SW votes to get him in. He will be dependent on them knowing that if he moves aganst them, they withdraw support in 2027.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by StPete: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
In this kind of thread that exposes the wicked heart of the northern elite, you will never find the Zombified vulturebbq griller.

Quite an interesting read and a wake up call. Somehow, I feel the southern elites have sold their souls for immediate gains instead of looking at the bigger picture. Zoning the presidency should stand and the most competent from the south should be picked
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by sunnymaja(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
If the MOST competent person should occupy the seat of president, north will not smell it in 1000 years. How many northerners are celebrated globally? People should not be short sighted but must make provisions that can accommodate the future. Today is APC north, tomorrow may be PDP south. So let's talk what will accommodate all interests both now and later

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by poiZon: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Mynd44:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/mamman-daura-seeks-competence/amp/
E better make power reside in north than for Tinubu to be my president.
If e pain u i dey my house.
Rubbish...
U guys r pained cos the fulanis r now smarter and sophisticated than you.. the yorubas thought they can do and undo, they thought buhari will die in power like yaradua so they can highjack it, they thought they were so sophisticated politically not knowing they only win elections thru thuggery..
Its either power shift to east or it continues in north.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Sunnyja: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2021
BusinessDream:

Greed is the answer.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by NwadykExcel(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2021
hansomb:
All I read above are just fantasy. Buhari contested and lost three times until Jagaban arrived. Who's fooling who ? The so called cabal what has they achieve for the North ? What has Ojukwu achieve for the East ? What has Good luck achieve for the South South ? What has Obj , Tinubu achieve for the West ? In most cases people most most Nigerian president have benefited people of other region than there own. Buhari has done more to the Southerners than He did to the Northerner. Likewise Good luck did more to the Northerner than he did in the southern part even though all are nothing to write home about.

You must be on a special kind of weed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.