Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju (21815 Views)

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju / List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by NwadykExcel(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2021
macof:

Exactly. If it is not southerners and Middle beltans talking like that guy, it is them talking like this one below

But you will read if it is about Regina Daniels or Bigbrother Naija

My brother,tell the mofo angry

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by preacherz: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
U may want to ask where were d so called Kaduna Mafia when Bubu was losing Elections back to back??
Buh then tell ur self dis truth, times have changed. Then they were powerless now they have Power. A typical example is how they fight bandits against how deh fight separatists. It’s only a southern FG that can sincerely fight criminals from Fulani extraction as there’ll always be sentiment if otherwise. The Kaduna Mafia are aware of this fact and are Afraid.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by maak400: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2021
I'm afraid the north will have their way in 2023 and continue to enslave the south because we have greedy and selfish leaders down south who are ready to sell out their people for a loaf of bread.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Awoleesu(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
bjdon:

The only upside from Buhari's misrule, is that is has ingrained such a deep anti nothern sentiment in the south,that be default not design a form of a southen unity has evolved. I see no way any Northerner can win a free and fair election in 2023. Even if the PDP and ACP both field Nothern candidates, the south will just sit at home and not vote. The wise Northerners know this, which is why I think they will go for either GEJ or Osinbanjo GEJ can only do 1 term so that works for them. Osinbajo does not have his own political strcuture, so they may use Buhari's nothern grassroot support, plust SW votes to get him in. He will be dependent on them knowing that if he moves aganst them, they withdraw support in 2027.

You have a fine understanding of the 2023 political chessboard. However, I think a scary prediction from your analysis, which in a remarkable way contradicts my thinking of what the average Southerner is "waiting for 2023" for, would be for them to boycott the Presidential elections! Chai! That would be catastrophic!
True, I haven't even looked at it from that perspective... So, if the South generally boycotts elections, isn't that an even worse stupid move? It's like making the North the author and finisher of their fate politically!

The emergency unity of the South ought to be worked into a perpetual thing. The risk of been divided and ruled by the northern oligarchy especially in this century where creativity, innovation and technology takes the lead, can only better be imagined than to happen!

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by officialfoodie: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
If Southerners have any sense, they would come together and form their own mafia, consisting of people who can call the bluff of the North. Till then, the north will keep toying with them in the name of power and population
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by otosa(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
inoki247:
Who wan read all this Essay ontop 2023 wey neva sure...
But it worth to be read for future propose. Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by otosa(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
inoki247:
But it worth to be read for future propose.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by MalcoImX: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kfed4ril:

It’s too obvious the south is more populated than the north, don’t let the underage voting in the north, plus padded numbers deceive you.
If there’s a free and fair election not umpired by the northern canal, south will always win.
You people win by allocating fictitious numbers to yourselves

Check this adminstrative map if Nigeria, and let's hypothetically say there's one person to a settlement, what would that make of your assertion?

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by MalcoImX: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
BusinessDream:
Let's have an electronic census and see.... how is Kano population more than Lagos for instance?

Kano state and not Kano population.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by steve6: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Informative!
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Kfed4ril(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

Check this adminstrative map if Nigeria, and let's hypothetically say there's one person to a settlement, what would that make of your assertion?

Canada, Sudan, Algeria etc are all bigger than Nigeria in landmass, but are they more populated than Nigeria?
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by emilo2bad: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
myqel:
Another attempt by the North to hold on to power...It is finished angry angry angry
He mere express the plan of PDP to give their presidential ticket to the north which is supported by our South East brothers here in nairaland.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by MalcoImX: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Canada, Sudan, Algeria etc are all bigger than Nigeria in landmass, but are they more populated than Nigeria?
You didn't get my point. It's not only only landmass I am talking about, I want you to see the Northern landmass and the spread of the settlements in comparison to the South.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Kfed4ril(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

You didn't get my point. It's not only only landmass I am talking about, I want you to see the Northern landmass and the spread of the settlements in comparison to the South.

It is same thing, satellite images have also confirmed that the southern Nigeria is more populated that north.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Okwyjesus(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
inoki247:

Please read it. You will uncover hidden truth
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
If you are a southerner, then you and your unborn generation deserve to live, in perpetuity, under Northern domination.

inoki247:
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Absolutely right. That's why they called the average Yoruba , a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke.

The political domination of Nigeria by the North did not start with Buhari's administration. The North gained the control of Nigeria's destiny after they emerged victorious at the end of the Nigeria-Biafra War. And it was the same South West that helped them "win" the war.

zombieHUNTER:

What was the South thinking when they queued up to vote a bloody dictator....

The South West I know will still vote Buhari if there's a third term

Spits
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please say non-Igbo southerners.Ndigbo solved political nuisance of northern olychagy in 1967 when they left Nigeria and birthed Biafra. It was Awolowo and his kinsmen that empowered Moslem North

Jolomenas:
I salute the northern oligarchs.
The kaduna mafia
You people have no idea who and who controls this country.
Southerners claim intelligence but a very foolish to the core.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
The piece is beyond your intellectual capacity. Keep living in self-deception. The worst slave is a house slave who thinks he is different the field slave.

Vision101:
hansomb
All I read above are just fantasy. Buhari contested and lost three times until Jagaban arrived. Who's fooling who ? The so called cabal what has they achieve for the North ? What has Ojukwu achieve for the East ? What has Good luck achieve for the South South ? What has Obj , Tinubu achieve for the West ? In most cases people most most Nigerian president have benefited people of other region than there own. Buhari has done more to the Southerners than He did to the Northerner. Likewise Good luck did more to the Northerner than he did in the southern part even though all are nothing to write home about.

@me
Buhari has done more to the southerners than he did to the northerners? Did you type this in error? I supported him when he was coming but I know realise that I misplaced my support.

I have never seen an unrepentant, classless and visionless tribal bigot as a leader like him.

I can tell you that the North's cup is full. It's hurting every southerner. It's either this structure is changed or this nation brakes.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by BusinessDream: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

Kano state and not Kano population.
you want to act like Mr English abi as if you didn't understand what I meant earlier.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Really? They made sure that Awolowo never ruled Nigeria. They jailed and killed Abiola who won a historic election. They relegated Yorubas who fought more in the Nigeria-Biafra War by monopolising the post-Biafra political and economic booties. Yet you disparate their political competence.

Abiola and Awolowo learnt their lesson very... very late.

Newton85:
Mentioning competence and Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Northerners in the same sentence is really an oxymoron.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Newton85: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uchek:
Really? They made sure that Awolowo never ruled Nigeria. They jailed and killed Abiola who won a historic election. They relegated Yorubas who fought more in the Nigeria-Biafra War by monopolising the post-Biafra political and economic booties. Yet you disparate their political competence.

I guess you don't know the meaning of "competence" then.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by MalcoImX: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kfed4ril:

It is same thing, satellite images have also confirmed that the southern Nigeria is more populated that north.

No bro, sat images cannot show you that.

Show me those images.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Buckeyemedia1: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uchek:

Both times betrayed by the igbos, Awolowo by Azikiwe, Abiola, by Arthur Nzeribe who procured a High Court injunction the Military used in annulling the 1993 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by hansomb: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Uchek:
The piece is beyond your intellectual capacity. Keep living in self-deception. The worst slave is a house slave who thinks he is different the field slave.

Welldone Mr intellectual capacity. Òdé. If you see yourself as a slave because of your chronic low self esteem, that's your fcuknig problem not mine.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Vision101(m): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2021
@Uchek

@me
Intellectual capacity kwa? Show me what is intellectual in the piece please. Anyway everyone has level.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by otokx(m): 3:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Interesting read
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't know. What is the status of your kinsmen and ethnic group that know the meaning of competence?
Talking about competence, you people boast so much about that Lagos State and how Tinubu has made it a mega-city, yet there is no single hospital to treat him when he's sick. He runs abroad for any simple illness. Lagos State - an expensive ghetto.

Newton85:
I guess you don't know the meaning of "competence" then.
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Newton85: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uchek:
I don't know. What is the status of your kinsmen and ethnic group that know the meaning of competence?
Talking about competence, you people boast so much about that Lagos State and how Tinubu has made it a mega-city, yet there is no single hospital to treat him when he's sick. He runs abroad for any simple illness. Lagos State - an expensive ghetto.

I checked up your Nairaland posts and just discovered that your posts are a litany of endless, obsessive, chronic and batshit-crazy whinings about Tinubu this, Yoruba that and all. Go seek help for your mental instability and Tinubu obsession, you deplorable IPOB cretin! And as much as Lagos State is an expensive ghetto, the people who rule and run it are still far more competent or less incompetent than the blockheads that run the erosion-ravaged hell-holes you come from, where your people flee from in droves like homeless refugees to this same Lagos that your mentally unstable IPOB ass hates so much. Utter swine!
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Forget the messenger and focus on the message. You pontifated on COMPETENCE and l adequatily responded to you. Focus on the issue.

Newton85:
I checked up your Nairaland posts and just discovered that your posts are a litany of endless, obsessive, chronic and batshit-crazy whinings about Tinubu this, Yoruba that and all. Go seek help for your mental instability and Tinubu obsession, you deplorable IPOB cretin! And as much as Lagos State is an expensive ghetto, the people who rule and run it are still far more competent or less incompetent than the blockheads that run the erosion-ravaged hell-holes you come from, where your people flee from in droves like homeless refugees to this same Lagos that your mentally unstable IPOB ass hates so much. Utter swine!

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Newton85: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Uchek:
Forget the messenger and focus on the message. You pontifated on COMPETENCE and l adequatily responded to you. Focus on the issue.

Dude, go to bed. You have no sensible message to give to anyone. Go and rant about Tinubu this, Tinubu that as usual. That's your main mission and goal on earth. Bye!
Re: Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju by Uchek(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am Diaspora Nigerian. I don't give a Bleep about Tinubu or his ilk. I am comfortable where i am right now!

Newton85:
Dude, go to bed. You have no sensible message to give to anyone. Go and rant about Tinubu this, Tinubu that as usual. That's your main mission and goal on earth. Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.