Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:55 PM

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! (52861 Views)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Help,i'm Madly In Love... / I'm Madly In Love With Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by akanjikokoro: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you love yourself, stay away from married woman o. Dont go crazy to untimely death.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Sh1g1d1: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:
See all of them advising him to leave a married woman but if it was a married man chasing a single girl the general advice will be more fire bro , go on and cheat men are naturally polygamous. Oga pls go and try your luck - she might be naturally polygamous . Worst she will tell you is No - she didnt bring husbamd from heaven she might just dump him for you .
Funny you grin grin grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Lavidalo: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sorry
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Adebowalay(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
RUNNNNNN
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by findfault: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
You need deliverance
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by ayo2008: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:
Good morning nairalanders!!

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

Pls moderators help push this to front page for more views and replies.

You are playing with fire!
See yourself, in love with a married woman? Is that love or lust?
Better go for deliverance cos the spirit of lust has occupied your mind.
Such an absurdity!
Give your life to Jesus Christ bro and don't let lust finish your destiny. Jesus loves you.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by adenodi002(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
I experience this also. A married young woman that have gave birth to 3 childrens walk to me one day and i knew is husband also. She confessed that she really have feelings for me. The woman just trying to have sex with me, thank God for my life i would have fall also and thank the elders that gave me advice

2 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by mbos: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
u are already dead
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by seunayantokun(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
The following scriptural verses should heal you:

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Walex124(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

Don't go there, it's very risky, try to erase her love from ur mind , as time goes on you would meet someone that's single and both of you we love each other very well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Fantazy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
You need to wake up from your lustful sleep, else, you are heading for a fall.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by dododawa1: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Your mind dey there too,mugu.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Elonmuzk(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
No, you are not in love with her. You are just infatuated with her and gradually digging your own grave. Good luck
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Abdogood(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oga put yourself in the husband position. How will you feel.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by elated177: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Destruction is knocking on your door! Be wise!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by elated177: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
adenodi002:
I experience this also. A married young woman that have gave birth to 3 childrens walk to me one day and i knew is husband also. She confessed that she really have feelings for me. The woman just trying to have sex with me, thank God for my life i would have fall also and thank the elders that gave me advice

Wisdom is inestimable. Always flee the advances of brazen and adulterous women.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

I will ask you questions later , just follow this instruction.

Now a take kneel and put your two hands on your hand. Repeat this prayer after me.
Say : Lord kill me now
Shout: Lord please kill me or let aboki use my power house do Suya

Here goes this question :
You said you are what?
Ah ah......you normal
You are not doing well
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by engrchykae(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oluwasaudy:
...you must be stupid bro....why are you displaying your dumb act to the world by disgracing Nigeria as a whole

Why bring tribalism into this...you need an orientation in manner bro....

Omo ale jatiti...

Ile laati n kesho rode
insult all you can,this is the bitter Truth.
Adulterous tribe, always taking pride in sleeping with their best friend and brothers'wives.
Even the lethal magun can't deter the adulterous instincts of the yoruba.
Finally thunder fire you there omo ale Kee you there.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Nazzyy: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's okay to have such emotions buh trust me, you don't wanna go beyond that.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Jerry299: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's a death trap. Avoid it
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by miraculousGod(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
if someone is madly in love with your wife how would you feel?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by eROCK247(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

That was her I saw her initial coz she look like one but as time progress ,things change

How old are you?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Renwess: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
You should madly getting ready to die. Her husband na olori Ogboni o
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by abimic(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
How you people fall in love with married women baffles me when there are more than a thousand and one single girls out there.... Married women, baby mama, can never take my wink. You guys should have class biko angry
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Iphran6: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
You are actually maad!! May GOD heal you of that madness before it ends you
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by dododawa1: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Safe journey to other world
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by notoriousbabe: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Married women are the best and the sweetest
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Tbasicme: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Where is Righteousness88 abi na 81 self. This op needs serious preaching. Person wife. What if the husband na mopol or Army officer?

Trouble dey jejely you just wan go start battle wey you no fit finish
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by frog12: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
i like the way you say am. madly in love !
women are designed like that. the married ones are even experts in enticements of men grin

and they will never tell you they are married unless they are very honest.

don't do anything with her. you can run the other way when you see her again!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by frog12: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
good question. tell us what will you do?

will you CURSE the man that look at your wife lustfully ?

me, I go pretend I no see anything grin grin grin

miraculousGod:
if someone is madly in love with your wife how would you feel?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Profine: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
[i][/i] This is free ticket to hell. That's bad
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by orumba(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Madly dig your grave aswell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.