Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers (29102 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by BafanaBafana: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2021
Ykc2:
when igbo coup plotters killed former prime minister Tarawa belewa is not ordinary igbo traders northerners started killing?you don't kill people and expect them not to retaliate
Nope
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by rummmy: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are not aware of that, any proof?
prove the rumored fulanis killing.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by rummmy: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2021
DanHaske:
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

where are your support documents to this
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by rummmy: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin.
After 2023 might be worse than this with the way the government is behaving.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
NA ME FIRST BUST THAT ALHAJI FOR NAIRALAND.

EVEN ADADIKE IS NOT AN IGBO WOMAN.

I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHEN MY BROTHER ACHALUGONWA WILL SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL
bro
that Julius blah blah blah is not an igbo man
his typical 100% anti igbo and doesn't waste time to show case it.
that he types igbo doesn't make him an igbo man.
Google translator is really helpful these days.
there is this my ivory Coast friend that doesn't speak English but we communicate very well with French and I make use of translator to flow and it works perfectly.
besides I've seen alot of yorubas and Hausas that speak Igbo fluently in onitsha.
there is this Yoruba woman in my street that sells mama put.
she speaks igbo as fluent as you can imagine, infact with no one telling you, you'll think she's igbo. she and her children communicates in Igbo too and her children have igbo names too because she gave birth to them all in Igbo land
as a matter of fact she's an hausa woman married to a Yoruba man so she speaks the 3 major language fluently.

an hausa man in our street name adamu speaks igbo fluently too infact most hausa people in SE that have stayed long speaks igbo very well.

so my point is that speaking or typing igbo is not guaranteed that the person is igbo
we have alot of them here including that oyigboblahblah guy. his own is very obvious that he can't even type in Igbo properly.
so forget ipob matter Julius guy is not Igbo.
he's hiding under Anambra state Supremacy thing to attack other igbos which no sane Igbo man will do.

as for my Adadike, ipob opinion or not Adadike is a full pure breed igbo woman I can swear to that.
our discussion and dealings has extended from nairaland and believe me she's an igbo woman from Anambra, Azia town precisely.

see bro one thing you guys should know is that not all igbos buys this ipob of a thing.
believe me 99% of Igbos supports exit from Nigeria that's why majority are consciously obeying ipob directives sometimes, not because they love ipob but because of the course they claim to be pursuing.
but of recent times they seems to be derailing and even attacking those they claim to protect.
believe me I've put up defence for ipob for as many times as I could remember but they keep disappointing me and making me look like buhari zombies I fight everyday and night.
they're too authoritative and shuts down any opinion contrary to their ideas whether good or bad.
I can't be fighting zombies here and behaving like one on the other hand.

But make no mistakes
I can't never ever go against my people when push comes to shove
I'll never fight the interest of my people
and I can never be a pro Nigeria.
I hate buhari with all my life

Igbos as a whole are getting tired of ipob but the only thing covering them is the Biafra course which they've also put alot efforts on.
my suggestion to them is to rebrand and desist from anything that'll bring unrest in our land.
they should stop behaving like what was tagged on them.
mmadụ adịghị adị ka ọnụ akọrọ ya
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by IJOBA11: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
bro
that Julius blah blah blah is not an igbo man
his typical 100% anti igbo and doesn't waste time to show case it.
that he types igbo doesn't make him an igbo man.
Google translator is really helpful these days.
there is this my ivory Coast friend that doesn't speak English but we communicate very well with French and I make use of translator to flow and it works perfectly.
besides I've seen alot of yorubas and Hausas that speak Igbo fluently in onitsha.
there is this Yoruba woman in my street that sells mama put.
she speaks igbo as fluent as you can imagine, infact with no one telling you, you'll think she's igbo. she and her children communicates in Igbo too and her children have igbo names too because she gave birth to them all in Igbo land
as a matter of fact she's an hausa woman married to a Yoruba man so she speaks the 3 major language fluently.

an hausa man in our street name adamu speaks igbo fluently too infact most hausa people in SE that have stayed long speaks igbo very well.

so my point is that speaking or typing igbo is not guaranteed that the person is igbo
we have alot of them here including that oyigboblahblah guy. his own is very obvious that he can't even type in Igbo properly.
so forget ipob matter Julius guy is not Igbo.
he's hiding under Anambra state Supremacy thing to attack other igbos which no sane Igbo man will do.

as for my Adadike, ipob opinion or not Adadike is a full pure breed igbo woman I can swear to that.
our discussion and dealings has extended from nairaland and believe me she's an igbo woman from Anambra, Azia town precisely.

see bro one thing you guys should know is that not all igbos buys this ipob of a thing.
believe me 99% of Igbos supports exit from Nigeria that's why majority are consciously obeying ipob directives sometimes, not because they love ipob but because of the course they claim to be pursuing.
but of recent times they seems to be derailing and even attacking those they claim to protect.
believe me I've put up defence for ipob for as many times as I could remember but they keep disappointing me and making me look like buhari zombies I fight everyday and night.
they're too authoritative and shuts down any opinion contrary to their ideas whether good or bad.
I can't be fighting zombies here and behaving like one on the other hand.

But make no mistakes
I can't never ever go against my people when push comes to shove
I'll never fight the interest of my people
and I can never be a pro Nigeria.
I hate buhari with all my life

Igbos as a whole are getting tired of ipob but the only thing covering them is the Biafra course which they've also put alot efforts on.
my suggestion to them is to rebrand and desist from anything that'll bring unrest in our land.
they should stop behaving like what was tagged on them.
mmadụ adịghị adị ka ọnụ akọrọ ya
SO YOU BELIEVE THAT IGBOS ARE THE ONE DOING ALL THE BEHEADING IN IMO STATE
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
SO YOU BELIEVE THAT IGBOS ARE THE ONE DOING ALL THE BEHEADING IN IMO STATE
honestly there are propaganda everywhere and I don't know what to believe again
it's ruining my sanity.

But ipob are to rigid and autocratic for my liking.
for example they have no single reason to impose that weakly lockdown.
trust me most Igbos are against their ways lately.
and the fact is that you can't reason with them, they won't hesitate to call you Afonja on nairaland or sabo offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.