Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers (29124 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Any tribe that is a victim of attacks should always revenge.
Simple..
Interpret it any way you like.. your biz..

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by colorsofrainbow: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

mtccheew

next I don't have time for lunatic behaviours online.
Fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Amb1045(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Do me I do you God no go vess. They killed Fulani that has seen light small, south is light to north. No peace for the wicked. This news sweet

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Toscarel: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Shut up!

Mumu!

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by ceaser: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
While we should truly condemn taking of lives, especially innocent ones, the Fulanis CAN tries to solidarize with in this their release do not give a hoot about anyone. If a thousand non-fulanis should be murdered by Fulani marauders today, the Fulani citizens will not sympathise nor solidarize with you.

Ask people of plateau, they will give first hand experience information.

So I think CAN should henceforth do this with guarded expectation.

DanHaske:
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

Hmmm. And now that their kinsmen is in power and they lording it over everyone, making enemies for themselves all over, post 2023 isn't gonna be funny.

I think Fulanis should all be making peace early enough so as to avoid the "ethnic cleansing" all remaining 200 tribes in Nigeria will unleash on 'em.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is disturbing
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Toscarel: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

The perpetrators must be brought to book with immediate effect

This is totally unacceptable

And the innocent people that have been slaughtered across the nation including plateau state are of no value abi

Oluku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Foreigna2: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

Hope you fulanis have vacated the bushes of Taraba? Those ones are next to treat your madness

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by WaffenSS(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
That's exemplary.

Reprisals would never end the cycle of killings.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Bbbwings: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
Not a new thing
It happen regularly in benue
Hell didnot freeze over.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Fulani terrorist

mtccheew next I don't have time for lunatic behaviours online.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
We're awaiting the rebuttals from MURIC too.

Condolence to the bereaved.
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by ComrdDRS1: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I had known you were fulani terrorist right from time claiming Igbo grin grin

Since Fulani's ragtag attacks on different communities since Buhari assumed president in 2015,you have NEVER condemned any but just this single well coordinated vengeful attack on your kinsmen,you are already weeping heavily..

Oya fulani terrorist,come and claim how you are from Anambra grin

Don't mind the terrorist his emotion has unvail his identity....
Fulani criminal claiming Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Be like say nah only condemn we come this country to do ....
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by onuman: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://politicsnigeria.com/plateau-attacks-can-reacts-to-killing-of-fulani-travellers/

Fuccking CAN can’t condemn Fulani mass killing of civilians in Ebonyi state, mass arrest of civilians nicknamed IPOB members in the east.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Thelife: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
ityP:

You don craze

Over craze they worry the bastard head slammer

Imagine saying he was not aware of the atrocity of his terrorist head slammer but can cry foul when his terrorist brother was dealt with

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

here are they below

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by jozee8: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by ComrdDRS1: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanHaske:
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

Advise your evil brothers to stop killing Nigerians if not your tears are just starting...

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by macrodata(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are not aware of that, any proof?
Are you ok laidis? Go and do your research first
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by faceland: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanHaske:

Hope the security agents can apprehend this person until they identify the killers, or thrown him in jail for fabricating false rumors capable of disturbing the peace.

You witness murder and didn't report to police but report to Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Caseless: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
DOTian:
Everyone is struggling to register his or her condemnation" of the socalled killings of Fulani muslims in Jos few hours ago. I hope we have not unconsciously bought into the Buhari ideology that the life of the fulani is more important in Nigeria. Hundreds of christians have been killed along the Benue Enugu axis that such acts of beastiality don't command much attention these days. This is terribly wrong.
you don't kill Travellers because you have some idiots in the bush attacking villagers. It's not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by faceland: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
jirehUB:
Good land
Good weather

Very terrible people

If Oyibo or even modern Arab people catch this same plateau state, e go be tourist attraction where our useless leaders go dey go vacation

No RIP shaa

Oyinbo developed it a little, then Fulani came and scatter everything.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Foreigna2: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Caseless:
you don't kill Travellers because you have some idiots in the bush attacking villagers. It's not fair.

Nothing like fairness anymore. Fulanis weren't fair when they attacked sleeping women and children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by onuman: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
360degreess:
Yanga de sleep wahala go wake am.. When a child is sick the mother will not sleep but that child too will not sleep.

Fulani led the 12 northern sharia states to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

What is bad in having a sovereign country led by Fulani for the 12 sharia states, in order to stop the menace of Fulani herdsmen and its father, Boko Haram?

Why would you and the Fulani love to continue to dwell in a Nigeria of every day killings of innocent civilians?

The most rich country in Europe for example, has no crude.

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by omowumi9: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
What proof do you want?

Juliusmalema:

We are not aware of that, any proof?
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Lastmankc(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Look you will be arrested and throw into maximumprison.
Illiterate

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by naija4life247: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
CAN is MAN.

Violent begets violence.

Fulanis started violence, let the same violence be taken to their door steps.

Very soon, the Fulani tribe will become and endangered spicie in Nigeria such that some of them will go and put Yoruba tribal marks on their cheeks and start claiming Yoruba, or go and put Igbo, Ijaw, Delta marks and start claiming the tribes so that they can be free from continuos attacks.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Blackdisciple(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

For Nigeria again..!!!
Keep waiting ehh
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by asobo1: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fejoku:

What about the attackers of the Irigwe and Chawai chiefdoms? Should they also be brought to book?
Don't mind him undecided
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by naija4life247: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:
President bUhari is the cause of all these killings and insecurity in Nigeria. Man is a total Failure!

Not just the cause, he is the sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Blackdisciple(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
When will NSCIA condemn killings by fulani herdsmen?
This shows that only one religion can bring peace to the world.

Don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections / Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.