Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,091 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This (806 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Immaculate755(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good evening Nairalanderz.

As a man can you come to terms with her if she tells you this?

"Your mother can not stay with us for more than three days"

Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
This one is pure wickedness
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Your Terms hahaha "buy Dogs and cats or die alone
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Palazee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Listen attentively

the next person have something to say
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Theboy21: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Only slave husbands allow their wifes to make final decisions for them or threating them like that, as a real nigga, the wife have to tolerate no matter how long mom decides to stay, and if she aint cool she got the option to leave the house cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Kondomatic(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
And her mother will not visit at all.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Iamtoyosii: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
A woman I have been staying with ever since before I meet you, you now think you can make rules of how long she can stay with me, getaat abeg

2 Likes

Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Snitch24(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ode
Oponu omo
Forgetting that she will also be a mother someday
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Authoreety: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
SHE DEY MAD

This one can poison someone's mother and son o....

In summary, flee brother as fast as ur legs can carry you...

FLEEEEEEEEEEE.........
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Officialhorlah(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
She'll be the the one not to use three...in fact 1day in my house...fool! angry angry

The future is c-mail grin grin grin
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by MufasaLion: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
No girlfriend no problem.
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Skullano(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hahahhahahhahahha

You see this generation of virgin bearers..

FEAR THEM.
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Demigod22: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
She needs therapy, it is obvious that she is suffering from low self-esteem and insecurity. That's why I find it difficult to commit to that unstable gender.
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
She dey look for husband.
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by BarrSly: 12:54am On Aug 16, 2021
What are you doing in the first place considering marriage with this kind of person talk more about considering marriage at all

This kinda girl, I’m just going to dig her guts out till I bust!!!! Then I move on.
Re: Would You Come To Terms With Her If She Says This by Kingcalls: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Women hate themselves...but view men as their problem

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] I Can’t Do This Anymore, I Want To Marry – Lesbian Partner Cries And Beg / Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars / Leave A Message For Your Ex, What Would You Tell Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.