Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (13812 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" / Two(2) Minutes Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 2:14pm On May 19, 2011
**Puts hand on head***

Cheiii my BABE is finish!!

[size=38pt]**PLEASE GUYS GUYS GUYS** ITS OK, SHE WAS JUST ANGRY SHE IS SORRY AND DIDNT MEAN IT
[/size]
BABE ISNT LIKE THIS

I DEY BEG UNA!!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by forkadict(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Yes o! God Is wonderful! I'm so happy! He's a miracle working God. smiley

Now lets GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE cheesy
And Ruuuuummmmbblleeee we shall. You psycho.
A part of me actually thought to let this pass and blame the whole foolish act/post on your frustrations. I kept reading dumb post after dumb post by you and was forced to conclude that you need some talking to.
As it has been pointed out clearly, don't think all the guys that post on NL are jobless. A good number of us work. Like we all know (and this includes your stoooooopid self) that, to get laid in naija is no big deal. It only takes dropping a few naira notes and the forking deed is done. That is how cheap naija chics are maybe not all of them but I'm so sure you are not among the few that are worthy to be called chics. You lot are whores. To me personally, yall aint different from street hookers.

There wouldn't have been problems if naija chics got down with dem naija guys unconditionally. It's because they are so materialistic and demanding that prompts such 'naija chics bashing' posts from naija guys. But ask yourself objectively if there is no iota of truth in those 'bashing' posts. Do you school in naija? If so, then i conclude you are one of those chics that sleep with their lecturers for marks. Cos this post tells a whole lot about your intelligence quotient. Even if you don't school in naija, a petition to the authorities in your school demanding for a probe into how you manage to pass your exams will be perfectly in order.

A simple advice from someone who's done with schooling to you. Face your studies. Read hard and pray hard. Stop forking around for now. When the time is right, the right guy will come around with a big deak and tear your toto for you. Beach!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by randyorton: 2:21pm On May 19, 2011
fork adict:

A part of me actually thought to let this pass and blame the whole foolish act/post on your frustrations. I kept reading dumb post after dumb post by you and was forced to conclude that you need some talking to.
As it has been pointed out clearly, don't think all the guys that post on NL are jobless. A good number of us work. Like we all know (and this includes your stoooooopid self) that, to get laid in naija is no big deal. It only takes dropping a few naira notes and the forking deed is done. That is how cheap naija chics are maybe not all of them but I'm so sure you are not among the few that are worthy to be called chics. You lot are whores. To me personally, yall aint different from street hookers.

There wouldn't have been problems if naija chics got down with dem naija guys unconditionally. It's because they are so materialistic and demanding that prompts such 'naija chics bashing' posts from naija guys. But ask yourself objectively if there is no iota of truth in those 'bashing' posts. Do you school in naija? If so, then i conclude you are one of those chics that sleep with their lecturers for marks. Cos this post tells a whole lot about your intelligence quotient. Even if you don't school in naija, a petition to the authorities in your school demanding for a probe into how you manage to pass your exams will be perfectly in order.

A simple advice from someone who's done with schooling to you. Face your studies. Read hard and pray hard. Stop forking around for now. When the time is right, the right guy will come around with a big deak and tear your toto for you. Beach!

[size=21pt]Face your studies. Read hard and pray hard. Stop forking around for now. When the time is right, the right guy will come around with a big deak and tear your toto for you. Beach![/size]

post of the day.BABE,IT SHALL BE WELL WITH U IF U HEED HIS ADVICE IF NOT THEN U WILL CONTINUE TO FEEL GUILTY WHEN WOMEN ARE BASHED. U MAY ALSO FIND IT HARD TO GET A HUSBAND.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 2:24pm On May 19, 2011
fork adict:

True

I bet this thread is gonna cause a hugh fight soon

Im not xpecting the ladies to lay back easily on this but we MEN dey kampe! angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by wendieposh: 2:25pm On May 19, 2011
On point! wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Sike(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2011
Studio CFR:

mumu BABE!
LONER.

mtcheww
Hey! EAZY MAN!! No Vex abeg!!!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2011
NAIRALAND USER INFO
- Tribalists    ☑
- Chauvinists    ☑
- Pastors     ☑
- Craze Men          ☑
- Militants          ☑
- Fishermen      ☑
- Igbo Elders     ☑
- Homos          ☐
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2011
Wow!
The guys are taking no prisoners here.

You thought you could come out here running your mouth like a tap because you had a fvcked up day?
You made your bed dirty,NOW LIE ON IT!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Texther(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2011
What a rubbish!!! A waste of time. I can perceive it in your post that u are frustrated.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by follypimpi(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin It's all jokes tho.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by randyorton: 2:46pm On May 19, 2011
follypimpi:

grin grin It's all jokes tho.

OGA,NO BE JOKES O.THAT GIRL IS RUDE.

@BABE D FRUSTRATED POSTER,

ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO ARE GOLD DIGGERS?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO FLIRT?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO SMELL `DOWN THERE`?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO CANT USE THEIR BRAINS?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO USE THEIR PUNNIES BETTER THAN THEY USE THEIR BRAINS?
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Sike(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2011
190:

True

I bet this thread is gonna cause a hugh fight soon

Im not xpecting the ladies to lay back easily on this but we MEN dey kampe! angry

Hmmm! THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN,
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 2:56pm On May 19, 2011
[size=28pt]^ I TAKE GOD BEG UNA

MAKE UNA LEAVE BABE FOR ME,

SHE CANT HURT A FLY!!
[/size]
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 19, 2011
randyorton:

OGA,NO BE JOKES O.THAT GIRL IS RUDE.

@BABE D FRUSTRATED POSTER,

ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO ARE GOLD DIGGERS?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO FLIRT?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO SMELL `DOWN THERE`?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO CANT USE THEIR BRAINS?
ARE U SAYING THAT GUYS ARE WRONG FOR CRITIZING WOMEN WHO USE THEIR PUNNIES BETTER THAN THEY USE THEIR BRAINS?

Are u saying there's something wrong with digging for gold? Abi u dey vex say u no get gold?
Are u saying it's wrong to flirt? See Father,
Women who smell 'down there'? hmmm, small truth dey this one sha
Are you saying that guys praise women who use their brains?  
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by duno: 2:59pm On May 19, 2011
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by randyorton: 3:01pm On May 19, 2011
190:

[size=28pt]^ I TAKE GOD BEG UNA

MAKE UNA LEAVE BABE FOR ME,

SHE CANT HURT A FLY!!
[/size]

WHY U DEY BEG FOR HER,GOD GO PUNISH HER TODAY FOR INSULTING MEN.SURE SHE GREW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THERE EXIST NO RESPECT FOR MEN
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by agentzakky(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2011
i quite agree with your reaction, one cannot describe a whole group by the few that lives in ones locality(research doesnt work that way). Although i enjoyed reading the male post on females more than this not because of the gender but the  commentz
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by shirleyz: 3:12pm On May 19, 2011
Guys take it easy now, ur responses are too harsh grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by sleekman(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2011
Hahahaha This Babe or whatever she calls herself wan use e laugh killi me. U forget say dem dey carry Ngu leaf if u no know pumpkin leaf go market and if u no sell am on time e go expire. your cycle is just like that baby. U have probably another 10-15yrs tops to hussle(get the dallas, BBs, fake hair etc) after dat u go beg to be laid sef. Yeye fowl some people can actually do without being laid abi u no know? Some are principled while some are religious so bashing a woman or laying her does it add or subtract from his agro? Yua mumuism is taking an Einsteins dimension. We no even get equation for am again. Looking at yua broomstick picture sef dey make me laff. Most men no go mind yua face but em Kalabar fatenning room still dey exist abi?
Guys beware cranking joints and a strong possibility of fracture in the course of 'extraneous activity'.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by chakula: 3:19pm On May 19, 2011
Ladies here on NL defintely you haven't favoured the OP why are you not trooping in defence of BABE and greasing her elbow to hold her intention firmly and to brings an end all the kinda of yabbing and bashing spewed out from the Guys upon you, but to my flabbergasted you are all silent.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by BABE3: 3:20pm On May 19, 2011
**knock** **knock**

**Enters the thread**

Woahhhhhhhhh shocked shocked  shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DAMN!!!!! See RAGE!!! CHESUS CHRIST!!!!! LOL---

**leaves the thread**

I'll be right back.  wink
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 3:29pm On May 19, 2011
^smh

You have embarrassed me
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Dsense(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2011
OP.

Is . . . . lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by phraze(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2011
babe truly i dont know what to say, im new here tho, but your outburst on us the guys isnt fair in a way but also fair in huge amount, you telling us what we want to hear and we are not saying its bad but next time pinpoint your targets, im feeling guilty reading this already BABE next time tell us ur culprits, please
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Dsense(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2011
[size=20pt]I have never seen anybody praising that frogy face called Tpia .  . .Is it bcs she's too ugly for dating? . .  . . .  undecided[/size]
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Blazing99: 3:45pm On May 19, 2011
U guys ever heard of Nigerian Adult Forum? Google it to enjoy Nigeria's best online adult comunity
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by chines4(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2011
fork adict:

Guy that's too harsh. why are we exchanging words like women. Just let it slide ok

@190
Guy u fall my hand big time, u'r wife is still a virgin and u'r running u'r mouth here

@Babe,
U'r a virgin and if konji will kill guys that offloads once in a long while, what about you that have not offloaded before or are u self servicing  grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by follypimpi(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2011
D-sense:

[size=20pt]I have never seen anybody praising that frogy face called Tpia .  . .Is it bcs she's too ugly for dating? . .  . . .  undecided[/size]

Bro tke it easy now.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Wislet(f): 4:01pm On May 19, 2011
chakula:

Ladies here on NL defintely you haven't favoured the OP why are you not trooping in defence of BABE and greasing her elbow to hold her intention firmly and to brings an end all the kinda of yabbing and bashing spewed out from the Guys upon you, but to my flabbergasted you are all silent.
Real men don't insult women. Besides, even though I know some women make us look cheap and bad, there are a good number of us who deserve respect from Nigerian men. But when u generalize and try to show others u have no respect whatsoever for ur women, it portrays a very bad image. U disrespect ur own women. Yet u forget that in disrespecting & downgrading us, u re downgrading yourselves too. Yes, chastise us, BUT don't make it a daily affair here/. Just like you de men ain't perfect too, but ur women will defend u outside anyday, anytime , BUT chastise u in the closet. But here, u publicly DAILY insult & deride ur own daughters, sisters, aunts, mothers in de name of making yourselves look good.
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by http(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2011
@ OP, pls change the topic to:

"Fraustration of a despotic vergin" and leave men out of your trouble, haba!

Enough wahala for NL,

In your next life, i know u wanna be boi, sorry its too late.

learn how to deal with boi from different background, i laugh in okrika una mennnnnn!
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by 190: 4:06pm On May 19, 2011
chines4:

Guy that's too harsh. why are we exchanging words like women. Just let it slide ok

@190
Guy u fall my hand big time, u'r wife is still a virgin and u'r running u'r mouth here

@Babe,
U'r a virgin and if konji will kill guys that offloads once in a long while, what about you that have not offloaded before or are u self servicing  grin grin grin grin

Leave that one to me

You guys should calm the heck down instead of running your mouths about like nematodes angry
Re: NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

follypimpi:

Bro tke it easy now.

you can see she's ran away cause she knows what i'm talking bout . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / Ofe-nsala May Abort Your Early Pregnancy / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.