Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) (95237 Views)

Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 4:24am On Aug 19, 2021
This is why I don't sympathize when I hear news of Slain police officers, their hands and hearts are so dirty as their uniforms.
Yet these animals have kids at home.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 4:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Abba Kyari episode has taught me a bitter lesson about the Nigerian Police.

They are all crooks even the Disu guy go don use oil rub mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by mczmus(m): 5:05am On Aug 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Just close your eyes for a second and imagine if it was a band of Igbo officers doing this to a Fulani girl!

In the receipt can you see the name of the recipient?

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Georgereal277(m): 5:06am On Aug 19, 2021
abouzaid:
Glory Left Home June 17 And Never Returned; Found Cooking For IRT Officers

Nigerian Human Right activist and DG, Behind Bars Family Harrison Gwamnishu has revealed how 21 year old Miss Glory Okolie who enrolled for 2021 JAMB examination has been in police detention since 17th June, 2021 till date.

He said Miss Glory left the house and never returned but was found in the custody of IRT officers cooking and washing clothes for them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6708910092468237&id=100000479373538
This Nigeria Police force are worst that Taliban , ISIS and bokoharam put together . they are so wicked than any terrorist group
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Faber(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Blitzerz:

Yes na. U know Owerri babes so much that u have concluded what u don't know on an innocent person, yet u don't know what the Nigerian police is capable of.

Rubbish

Na you made her innocent. Someone cooking and washing clothes in the name of detention.

Nigeria Police are they not Nigerians ...no same Nigerian, will allow you to handle what he eats if you're not at peace with him, you must either be a lover, a mother, a wife, a sister or a trusted inlaw or a paid cook for you to cook for a Nigerian.

She was washing clothes and cooking in handcuffs abi, abi chains dey for her leg.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Faber(m): 5:23am On Aug 19, 2021
mczmus:

In the receipt can you see the name of the recipient?

I have been saying it. The girl is with her boyfriend who happens to be an IRT official. Which kind detention be that. They only playing her family. Chidinma dealt with the man I don forget his name for raping her. And you think this one will not poison the IRT guys if she was been held captive and not on a kind of holidays.

Good dick, a comfortable crib and constant inflow of cash. You don nab a Nigerian girl be that, she go even deny her parents.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 5:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist undecided

Nig is in wrong hands cry

I rep odua Republic.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by neo25(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2021
But does it mean that in IRT there is not a single igbo or southern person in it even as clerk to know that the harm done to this girl is a harm on his or her own person. I don't think Igbo people like themselves, it's all about money.
Secondly the Fulani IGP most rescind the IPOB coloration it uses to terminate people's freedom and life when labelled. This draws in more people in sympathy to the other side. They can't kill us all. One day we shall rise and will perpetually see them as enemies.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Intelligence Response Team that is supposed to be battling kidnapping is the same team kidnapping in broad daylight.

What a shame!!!
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Unbreakable007: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
The atrocities been committed by uniform men in Nigeria is worse than that of the Talibans in Afghanistan.

I can bet with my two balls that they didn't only use her for washing and cooking,they have been raping her and using her as sex slave.

Tell me the difference between terrorists and Nigeria Police Force. This guys are worse than Al-shabab ,and ISIS put together.

May their children never know justice,may they never know peace wherever they go.

Is it their children that committed the sin. May you suffer for the sins and iniquities of your parents and generations.

Say Amen..... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:

May their children never know justice,may they never know peace wherever they go.
Some of this people don't care about their children it's their wives or family that take care of them. Your prayer would have been they should reap what they sowed(let them face the consequences of their actions via Karma and not their innocent children that most likely hates their fathers.)
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2021
supportnija:
IPOB with their propaganda, she was seen cooking in one of IRT officers...... Story for the gods
. A girl was kidnapped from her home and you are saying this thrash? Are you so useless you don't have a conscience?

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2021
vikstandon:
Eeyah o! but 21 years no be pikin now... they do am juju?.

To think she was free to cook and wash meant she could escape custody or detention.

Abeg kuku find out if her boyfriend na IRT Officer!
. I want to believe you are so useless and brainless to say this.

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Dabliss02(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria is a failed country
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Lumidee007(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
The atrocities been committed by uniform men in Nigeria is worse than that of the Talibans in Afghanistan.

I can bet with my two balls that they didn't only use her for washing and cooking,they have been raping her and using her as sex slave.

Be calming down na. Some Humans in general are evil. And they are found in every organizations. Abeg make I know peace o.

Tell me the difference between terrorists and Nigeria Police Force. This guys are worse than Al-shabab ,and ISIS put together.

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Princedapace:
How some of you defend Nigeria still beats my imagination. Nigeria is a shameless entity. It is a disgrace. Nigeria is a curse to humanity.

U don't know how terrible Nigeria is. A Nigerian man or woman with money can lock u up for live.. That is how terrible Nigeria is.

It is a country where u can hire soldiers and police to lock up ur enemy once u have the connection.
Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity. The worse entity.
The most brutal creation ever made. U won't understand until u need emergency health care or get into case with a rich man or woman.
. A lot of Nigerian doesn't have a soul in them
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Blitzerz: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Faber:

Na you made her innocent. Someone cooking and washing clothes in the name of detention.

Nigeria Police are they not Nigerians ...no same Nigerian, will allow you to handle what he eats if you're not at peace with him, you must either be a lover, a mother, a wife, a sister or a trusted inlaw or a paid cook for you to cook for a Nigerian.

She was washing clothes and cooking in handcuffs abi, abi chains dey for her leg.

Ehn...u know that since she didn't wear handcuffs...she can run abi....
U know Nigeria police don't use AK-47, they use catapult and slippers na....

Rubbish
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by fuck419: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
I don't like the way Buhari is running this country

The guy na idiot na
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:

So sad, this is one evil that our politicians brought upon their people
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2021
miko1988:
Why are Nigerians always passing judgment with one side story without hearing from d oda side So IRT officers will just pick girl randomly on the street and keep her in custody
. You are a very useless and foolish with empty brain. Why will police kept her in their cell? Are they the Court of law?
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2021
isahsalee:
But, she didn't complain nah, she's enjoying her staying after all, she's 21+
. You and your family will witness the same fate. What a waste of space.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by 4four(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Some time you just have to wonder if not better to be under Taliban than to be in society that uniform men can do and undo without any concequence
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Faber:

. You are a clear example of an educated fool. Do you know the psychological, sociological and brainwashing they put her through? Is it right in any form for government agents to kidnap someone? Use your useless brain
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I want to believe you are so useless and brainless to say this.

Just not so useless like you, to take in all I see on internet hook line and sinker; and not so brainless like you, not to be objective!!!
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Fejoku: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2021
erubati:

Ure a demented fool honestly
If she was your daughter would you have called me a demented fool? You can see that you're sick in your mind. It is only hatred that can make a man this mad to the level of becoming blind to the truth. Do not worry, it will soon get to you.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. You are a very useless and foolish with empty brain. Why will police kept her in their cell? Are they the Court of law?

As useless as you sound in your abuses... you are raising a question, but you are also stereotyped in your thought to see the light.

As you asked rightly "Why will police keep her in detention"... I also asked..."Is police so stupid to allow a supposed criminal cook and wash for them?"

If you are open minded you would be a good crime investigator....
I don't like crime, I am thinking always how to help our criminal justice system...but not with your kind of thought...
When something takes a path, take the opposite path!
Is just a way to unravel the mystery!
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Abeg this one no be news, I cannot trust those Owerri girls, those girls are unpredictable and capable of doing the unthinkable for money, that IRT guy is her boyfriend.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Faber(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I am a clear example of an educated fool. I don't know the psychological, sociological and brainwashing they put her through? Is it right in any form for government agents to kidnap someone? I blame my useless brain for defending her
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:

so many people don’t know that there are consequences for their actions. Maybe because it takes time but when they begin to see the consequences, they won’t know it’s a result of what they did in the past. It might not be them who suffer the consequences, it can be their children who will be suffering for what their parents did

2 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Clinghton: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2021
When those that saddled with great responsibilities are evil perpetrators, what do you expect from such country.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Alaganature09(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
I don't like the way Buhari is running this country
Buhari is not the problem but individual mindset.... black people too wicked just imagine exhorting money from the girl parents without allowing the parents to see their daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.