Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees (29543 Views)

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by tradepunter: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!

Another useless narrative
Just own up you are an extremist supporter, it's not a crime to be one.
But stop hiding behind useless narratives that have no bearing.
Very soon you will blame west for not been able to pregnate your wife

3 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Abroadbased: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
The united states and other western allies should be very careful in accepting refugees from Muslim countries. I don't see the reason why the kept on making the same mistake over and over again, jihad is in their blood,they might look innocent, but right inside their heart,they are extremists. That's why I don't associate with them here in the state.since I arrived here,I have never talked to my next neighbor who is a muslim because of this religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by mod9: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with afghans or rather what is wrong with people of Afghanistan

Why the rush to leave the country

Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
The Talibans have ruled Afghanistan in the past for a period of six years. 1996 to 2001. The Afghans have not forgotten how their hands were being amputated among others dehumanizing treatments they were subjected to. They know the antecedents of the Talibans. They know them more than you do, hence the run

2 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by juman(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Taliban is warlords of their area.
Other areas have their own warlords.

If taliban fail to take every tribe along, there would be civil war.
The neighboring countries would be forced to accept refugees.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by CSTRR: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
If I were to take them in as refugees, it should be only the females and children.

They are innocent in all these.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by CSTRR: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with afghans or rather what is wrong with people of Afghanistan

Why the rush to leave the country

Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
Islamic governance is not for humans.

The afghans don't want it because they know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Every human has a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as succinctly put forward by president George Washington in the US declaration of Independence in 1776.

No matter how Islamic, the hell hole some people may find themselves, those three things are the deepest needs of their souls.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by rayvelez(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Those in MURIC won’t advice d mumu president to send NAF plane to bring Afghanistan refugees to Northern Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Kennitrust(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!
are You a terrorist sympathizer, mr falseprophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by gazza07(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Why not relocate to sambisa and join boko boys and live to the fullest this conservative life you so much reverence. Your hypocrisy is smelling
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Awoleesu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
jadyclem:
What I'm finding hard to understand about this Taliban takeover issue is: are the people running away from the Taliban non-Muslims? If they are Muslims, then why are they running away? Is sharia that the Taliban are saying that they would impose in the country not same thing that Muslims enjoying the freedom of developed countries like UK, USA, Canada, etc, are clamouring to be allowed to practice in those nations?

You're in your home where the tool to help you practice your religion fully has taken over and you're running, where are you running to? These same people will now go to another man's country and start clamouring for same sharia they running from now. What an irony!

Their actions are deliberate and calculated...
It's part of the scheme to spread their Deen.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by falseprophet: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
tradepunter:

Another useless narrative
Just own up you are an extremist supporter, it's not a crime to be one.
But stop hiding behind useless narratives that have no bearing.
Very soon you will blame west for not been able to pregnate your wife

What if am female?
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by jcross19: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!
Islam is cancer!!!! The founder of the religion are living peacefully, swimming in riches because they know the motive behind the founding of the religion while others that adopted the religion swimming in poverty, terrorism marauding and violences .. You Islam , you see blood..

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Masterkernel1: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

It's now clear why Unity School cut-off mark is 4 in Katsina.

Just imagine citizens of Afghanistan running away from terrorists, in fear and this ISIS sympathetizer is changing the narrative.

Why not travel to Afghanistan to prove it's a safe state, No! But you will quickly queue up for UK visa like your illiterate vegetable President.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by tenpipsperday: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
BabaSawe:
Top five problem of the world

1. Global warming
2. Malaria
3. Islam
4. Racism
5. Islam Again

Malaria is not world problem. It is peculiar to Africa especially West Africa.

If we have the kind of covered drainages as in a civilized society, malaria will be contained.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by neyoohhh: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
Muslims are happy when terrorists blossom because they think it's for the growth of their religion.

When terrorism finally consumes their society, they start to cry for help.

If you give them helping hands and take them as refugees, after a while when they're well taken care, they

look around again and start implementing that same extremism in their host environment.

The same extremism that threw their country back home into jeopardy.

But no Muslim worldwide will ever wait for one minute to think about their religion that has never brought

anything to humanity apart from chaos.

Take these people as refugees in your country at your own peril.

Chaos in the Muslim world is better than what we have in non chaotic Africa.

The worst country in the middle East, Yemen is on par with Nigeria, every other country has better indices, including iraq which America tried to destroy, let alone Muslim countries like Bahrain, Dubai UAE, Quater, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia.

Same middle East that Africans are running to work as slaves.

You guys will just ignore your own personal injuries and be analysing western propaganda up and down.

Are all Muslims extremists?

If Islam make's people backwards, and they're still better than say Nigeria, how does one explain that.

Then you conveniently ignored American distabilisation tact which they unleashed almost every where including south America.

Na wa oh.. just say you hate Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Numerouno94(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abroadbased:
The united states and other western allies should be very careful in accepting refugees from Muslim countries. I don't see the reason why the kept on making the same mistake over and over again, jihad is in their blood,they might look innocent, but right inside their heart,they are extremists. That's why I don't associate with them here in the state.since I arrived here,I have never talked to my next neighbor who is a muslim because of this religion of piss

Lol. I interact wit them buh i'm always careful not to cross certain boundaries. grin grin
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Holaomoakin(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Making Afghans settle for long might still brew war.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by ProfGday(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=Gratefulheart1 post=104969158]Muslims are happy when terrorists blossom because they think it's for the growth of their religion.

When terrorism finally consumes their society, they start to cry for help.

If you give them helping hands and take them as refugees, after a while when they're well taken care, they

look around again and start implementing that same extremism in their host environment.

The same extremism that threw their country back home into jeopardy.

But no Muslim worldwide will ever wait for one minute to think about their religion that has never brought

anything to humanity apart from chaos.

Take these people as refugees in your country at your own peril.[/You have a very brilliant mind in that your body]
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Benbellamor: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
drakeskull:
They should go to China or Russia
abi o
China and Russia keep funding them for the whole 20 years yet could not accomodate their refugees
What pained me is Uganda's accepted to take them. ...Uganda the pride and fast growing African country we arr proud of?
USA no try for us in Africa o
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Lovenorth: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrence99:

Ipob are terrorists because they represent what you Northerners fear most: stoppage of your parasitic relationship with the South.
It is a good thing that Boko Haram is killing you Northerners in your hundreds of thousands. Bandits will take over from where Boko Haram stopped. If you try nonsense in the South, you will all be chased back to the North.
Ipob are the most useless and poorest in Nigeria, their plan and target is the South South that is not belong to them so what are you saying? North has food and meat which is basic for human existence, you ipob what do you have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by falseprophet: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
jcross19:
Islam is cancer!!!! The founder of the religion are living peacefully, swimming in riches because they know the motive behind the founding of the religion while others that adopted the religion swimming in poverty, terrorism marauding and violences .. You Islam , you see blood..

Kettle calling pot black grin

Your pastors use your tithe to buy private jet, build schools you can't afford and brag about it.

But what do you and other sheeples have?

Nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by AuroraB(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
CSTRR:
If I were to take them in as refugees, it should be only the females and children.

They are innocent in all these.
Don't go there shocked shocked shocked
They'll aid their husbands/brothers to deal with you sad
Was there no woman with Osama bin Laden when he was caught and killed Do you think the woman is unaware of him being wanted cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Damn shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by neyoohhh: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

Kettle calling pot black grin

Your pastors use your tithe to buy private jet, build schools you can't afford and brag about it.

But what do you and other sheeples have?

Nothing!

Correct mr false prophet.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Superboss: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

Western media indeed!
Did u read where this terrorist organisation's neighbors are skeptical of them?
Why has not their religious brothers welcome them?

2 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by od501: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

You criticised the narrative and ended up making no point. How is the media doing a deservice to the rest of the world? Is the Talibans not a terrorist group has they were tagged? I know western media can be cruel sometimes, but I think they are right about this one.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by themanderon: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
A pity for the innocent people especially the kids caught up in this madness created by fellow humans. May help reach them soon amen.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by falseprophet: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
od501:

You criticised the narrative and ended up making no point. How is the media doing a deservice to the rest of the world? Is the Talibans not a terrorist group has they were tagged? I know western media can be cruel sometimes, but I think they are right about this one.

First of all, the fact that America tagged Taliban terrorists doesn't make them terrorists.

Buhari also tagged ipob terrorists but everyone knows they're not.

When America armed Taliban against Soviets they were called freedom fighters. Of course they have to give a dog bad name just to hang them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Ukezeal: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
[i fear you oo, but i fear your ignorance more...quote author=falseprophet post=104963225]Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

This I have seen![/quote]
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by od501: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

First of all, the fact that America tagged Taliban terrorists doesn't make them terrorists.

Buhari also tagged ipob terrorists but everyone knows they're not.

When America armed Taliban against Soviets they were called freedom fighters. Of course they have to give a dog bad name just to hang them.

The fact that they hid Bin ladin and sponsored other jihadists vindicates the US decision. Not like they are even hiding it sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures / Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.