Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees (29544 Views)

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Ukezeal: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Even you?, y people dey run from north? Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with afghans or rather what is wrong with people of Afghanistan

Why the rush to leave the country

Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban[/quote]
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by falseprophet: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
od501:

The fact that they hid Bin ladin and sponsored other jihadists vindicates the US decision. Not like they are even hiding it sef.

Thesame America that lied about WMDs in Iraq have suddenly become a moral compass that every claim they make becomes truth.

Think outside this little box for a minute then the world will start making sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Terrence99: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

Ipob are the most useless and poorest in Nigeria, their plan and target is the South South that is not belong to them so what are you saying? North has food and meat which is basic for human existence, you ipob what do you have?

Why is the North concerned about the South south. Was it not you criminals who killed Saro Wiwa? Dumb beggar.
North has food and meat but your fellow Northerners are eating grass. You have food but the North leads in poverty, malnutrition, hunger and diseases.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Lovenorth: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrence99:

Why is the North concerned about the South south. Was it not you criminals who killed Saro Wiwa? Dumb beggar.
North has food and meat but your fellow Northerners are eating grass. You have food but the North leads in poverty, malnutrition, hunger and diseases.
Why are you people disturbing yourselves with issues of Nigeria? Go and concentrate on your Southeastern affairs. We don't like you in our country leeches
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Ckonnet: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!

Pure shallow mind.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by cloud(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!
I'm sure it was western media that threw those Afghans from that plane and also flooded the airport with people all desperate to leave . I'm sure western media video shopped it all

2 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Prosperous111(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
baralatie:

For Bornu or for chad

FFK talk am yesterday nah for Twitter. Person wey go speak for A and B at the same time grin
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Rimsd(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Let them come to northern nigeria, the ground is open for them grin
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by faste: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
mannasseh:
Even with the terror their... dy still get better roads dn Nigeria
I was just wondering!
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by faste: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
Based on what we have seen Taliban are peace loving people only that western media are hellbent on painting them black
Taliban sympatizer!
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Muhammadengr: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
Muslims are happy when terrorists blossom because they think it's for the growth of their religion.

When terrorism finally consumes their society, they start to cry for help.

If you give them helping hands and take them as refugees, after a while when they're well taken care, they

look around again and start implementing that same extremism in their host environment.

The same extremism that threw their country back home into jeopardy.

But no Muslim worldwide will ever wait for one minute to think about their religion that has never brought

anything to humanity apart from chaos.

Take these people as refugees in your country at your own peril.

Muslim never cause any form of terrorism in the world or anywhere. Muslim just fight for their Right when denied only, if not we have the most peaceful Religion that promotes peace though some hypocrites do hide under Islam to cause chaos e.g Book Haram, ISIL etc. So if you're not educated, patient and wise enough you would not know of this. Book Haram are never Muslims (and it kinds)...I'm telling you this as a Muslim, if you don't know. They just hide under Islam just to spoil the reputation and Dignity of Islam. For example, those of your (Christians) fake Pastors & Prophet that do bury babies and human head in their Alta(s) . I myself know that they are not real Christians because that's not what Christianity teaches and even against such act. But why should I generalise and said all Christians are ritualist or anything related to such act. By doing this, it shows I'm not fair to myself, my Religion and those I blackmail.

So pls try to be patient and understand The real Islam (and Muslims) & The Hypocrites claiming to Muslims.
Thank you.
I wish you Good luck.
Muhammad Auwal (Engr.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by od501: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

Thesame America that lied about WMDs in Iraq have suddenly become a moral compass that every claim they make becomes truth.

Think outside this little box for a minute then the world will start making sense to you.

Honestly ...I understand your point, but let's not remove the fact that the accused never denied any of the so called fake accusations. In the case of Iraq, at a point they started clamouring for their own side of the story to be heard.

This is totally unlike what is applicable in the case of the Talibans: these guys kept proving every single story to be right. An example was their press statement after the fall of Khabul, they promised to spread jihad to the rest of the world.

How on earth can you defend such a people? Why won't any sane human believe the Americans?
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by faste: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrence99:
Muslims don't help Muslims. Very shameless people.
Here in nigeria people would say Muslim love themself!
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Terrence99: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
faste:
Here in nigeria people would say Muslim love themself!

They are all terrorists.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by faste: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrence99:

Ipob are terrorists because they represent what you Northerners fear most: stoppage of your parasitic relationship with the South.
It is a good thing that Boko Haram is killing you Northerners in your hundreds of thousands. Bandits will take over from where Boko Haram stopped. If you try nonsense in the South, you will all be chased back to the North.
We. are ready for them!
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Terrence99: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Muhammadengr:
Muslim never cause any form of terrorism in the world or anywhere. Muslim just fight for their Right when denied only, if not we have the most peaceful Religion that promotes peace though some hypocrites do hide under Islam to cause chaos e.g Book Haram, ISIL etc. So if you're not educated, patient and wise enough you would not know of this. Book Haram are never Muslims (and it kinds)...I'm telling you this as a Muslim, if you don't know. They just hide under Islam just to spoil the reputation and Dignity of Islam. For example, those of your (Christians) fake Pastors & Prophet that do bury babies and human head in their Alta(s) . I myself know that they are not real Christians because that's not what Christianity teaches and even against such act. But why should I generalise and said all Christians are ritualist or anything related to such act. By doing this, it shows I'm not fair to myself, my Religion and those I blackmail.

So pls try to be patient and understand The real Islam (and Muslims) & The Hypocrites claiming to Muslims.
Thank you.
I wish you Good luck.
Muhammad Auwal (Engr.)

Abubakar Al Baghdadi had a PhD in Islamic studies. He was the founder of ISIS.
You are not as knowledgeable about Islam as Baghdadi.
Pantami was caught supporting Al Qaeda the other day. He's more knowledgeable about Islam than you.

To show how Islam supports terrorism, no single Islamic country has spoken against the Taliban since they came back. No single Islamic country has accepted refugees from Afghanistan.
Even when Islamic countries of Syria and Co had refugees, no Islamic country took refugees from other Islamic countries in crisis.

In the North, how many Islamic NGOs do you see helping victims of terrorism in the IDP camps?

You don't know how Islam works, you are just a Muslim because you were born into the religion.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Terrence99: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
faste:
We. are ready for them!

Look at how they were crying when Irigwe youths killed a handful of Fulanis. Mwanwh9, fulanis killed close to 100 Irigwe people.
Small thing like this, they start crying.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by calcal: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

Bro, you are right. If the west stops the propaganda, Afghanistan will be great.

Afghan/Taliban are good people, follow the rules, no wahala. I used to pray with the Taliban those days, no issues.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with afghans or rather what is wrong with people of Afghanistan

Why the rush to leave the country

Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
Real bomber
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Ogaonos: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/19/afghanistans-ex-soviet-neighbours-panic-reject-refugees
the mistake America made is DT they could have use d Singapore approach.which is after gaining control of a territory .give in funds ( use ,Qatar might be forced to partly fund) to develop d villages to international standard in DT way the corrupt Nd terrorist sympather politicians will lose because politicians always use tribalism for political gains.like wat happening in d north.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Terrence99: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

Why are you people disturbing yourselves with issues of Nigeria? Go and concentrate on your Southeastern affairs. We don't like you in our country leeches

Tell your brothers begging all around Nigeria to leave first. If you don't behave yourself, all you Northern terrorists will suffer.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Skoonheid:
We have to stand together against terror and the reasons for terrorism, which are Islamic extremism, wickedness, poverty and ignorance.

Mohammedu Bukhari is an extremely ignorant wicked terrorist. Fire be upon him
Yes you are write they learn it from the real terrorist America, the Catholic church and crusaders
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Geeman2006: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!
Today.. You are a real prophet. grin
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by criuze(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2021
A cancer called Islam
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Empiree: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2021
shocked

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by immortal2: 2:00am On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

This is sarcasm, right?
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by esthel(f): 3:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Those ones are worried for their own security, no nation wants to start grappling with extremists
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 20, 2021
neyoohhh:

Chaos in the Muslim world is better than what we have in non chaotic Africa.
The worst country in the middle East, Yemen is on par with Nigeria, every other country has better indices, including iraq which America tried to destroy, let alone Muslim countries like Bahrain, Dubai UAE, Quater, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia.
Same middle East that Africans are running to work as slaves.
You guys will just ignore your own personal injuries and be analysing western propaganda up and down.
Are all Muslims extremists?
If Islam make's people backwards, and they're still better than say Nigeria, how does one explain that.
Then you conveniently ignored American distabilisation tact which they unleashed almost every where including south America.
Na wa oh.. just say you hate Islam.

Didn't you say non Chaotic Africa? Did I ever said Nigeria is better? isn't everyone trying to run out of Nigeria at the moment? All thanks to extremism from same religion, as anyone would have rightly guessed.
No where is safe as long as tangible number of Muslims exist there. Fanatic or extremists will always rise up sooner or later to impose Islamic extremism until they make sure peace departs from such a society.

Yea, like you said, surprisingly there are peaceful and developed Muslim countries in Middle east, Saudi, U.A.E etc all thanks to tourism and western civilization. Well, lets pretend and ignore the different human right abuses in these countries. Women right abuses, maltreatment of black people, discrimination, abuse of female black maids, hypocrisy etc. Let assume these Muslim countries are paradise. But one thing you should write down is, SOONER OR LATER, extremism would rise up in these Muslim countries to fight against western civilisation, to fight against freedom, to fight against the peace. It's just a matter of time.
Like I said, it's just a matter of time.
Civilization, freedom, peace, freedom of women and every other positive values of a society are all haram. Some Muslims will always rise up to impose extremism and most times they usually get open or secret support from non extremist Muslims because they all have the belief it's a common good for growth of their religion.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Muhammadengr:

Thank you.
I wish you Good luck.
Muhammad Auwal (Engr.)

No one, especially an Africa will ever be sincere when it comes to religion. The brain is always brainwashed not to see the light. It's a mental cage.
Islam or Christianity doesn't support practice of black magic or idol but we see Pastors who bury heads on alter, same way we see Alfas, Muslim clerics who also use human parts for charms, rituals and those who use dark powers. Either Christian or Muslims, Africans especially Nigerians are just deceivers, one of the most religious countries in the world yet one of the most corrupt, heartless, barbaric and evil country. But those Pastors or Alfas in Nigeria who use human heads are still completely different thing from terrorism and extremism that is inherent of almost all Muslim societies all over the world or any place Muslims are found.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by Judybash93(m): 4:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Shari'a is what a lot of Muslims want to be implemented in most part of the world. This cannot work in most secular countries. It's simple, there's Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Turkey, Pakistan, Oman and others just to mention a few. They shouldn't be scared in migrating to those countries. I wish them the best.
Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by neyoohhh: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Didn't you say non Chaotic Africa? Did I ever said Nigeria is better? isn't everyone trying to run out of Nigeria at the moment? All thanks to extremism from same religion, as anyone would have rightly guessed.
No where is safe as long as tangible number of Muslims exist there. Fanatic or extremists will always rise up sooner or later to impose Islamic extremism until they make sure peace departs from such a society.

Yea, like you said, surprisingly there are peaceful and developed Muslim countries in Middle east, Saudi, U.A.E etc all thanks to tourism and western civilization. Well, lets pretend and ignore the different human right abuses in these countries. Women right abuses, maltreatment of black people, discrimination, abuse of female black maids, hypocrisy etc. Let assume these Muslim countries are paradise. But one thing you should write down is, SOONER OR LATER, extremism would rise up in these Muslim countries to fight against western civilisation, to fight against freedom, to fight against the peace. It's just a matter of time.
Like I said, it's just a matter of time.
Civilization, freedom, peace, freedom of women and every other positive values of a society are all haram. Some Muslims will always rise up to impose extremism and most times they usually get open or secret support from non extremist Muslims because they all have the belief it's a common good for growth of their religion.

Western civilization was never peaceful either conservative or liberal,the grab remains intact. Imperialism, colonialism, crusade's, genocide, racism, scientific racism, atomic wipe outs, biological elimination, eugenics, land/resources grab,fiat imperialism, destabilisation, dominance and dominance hierarchies are all part and parcel of western civilization that hypocritally boasts of freedom. It's the indoctrination that's pushes people to have ideological leanings that prescribes true negatives as positives.

In simple English, everything the East does, the west also does, albeit with covert or overt implementations and a psy op that twists narratives.

When ideologies collide there's bound to be issues, and no civilization has the right on morality to dictate to others especially when their moral standards can't ace the hypocrisy test.

Your world view is western, hence the western centric views, ironically despite the media bru ha ha on Islam, in reality the average westerner will treat a middle Easterner better than a black, so what's the point of taking sides?

Let Caucasians ( arab/white) deal with their issues, they've been at loggerheads since the crusades, focus on your country/race.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees by DLSReigns: 4:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm that Boom!!! More like the sound of chaos.
ezenwajosh:
UK needs them.... Northern Nigeria is available

ONE almighty Islamic Republic of Nigeria is possible.... Pls push for it

ALLAHKU BOOM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures / Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.