Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE (21571 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Jafaru Muhammad: ‘Bandits May Destroy Super Tucano Jets In Niger’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by crackhouse(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na so
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Parisian: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
At this point anything is better than Buhari, even tissue paper has more use than him.
Baawaa:
Atiku,you are not better than Buhari, you will do worst than bubu your uncle.See your face,criminal

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Simeon88(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Too bad we found ourselves in this situation.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by wizdooarchy3(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
i will buy their shares
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by fitinwell: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Akitulate another hybrid version of Buhari
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by dogmart(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Birds of same feather dey disguise undecided
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by dex4sure: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Can anything good come out from bubu?
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Baawaa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
staphcures:
How do U know
1999/2007,If obasanjo and Atiku do the right things then this disaster called bubu will not dare to contest talkless of becoming president

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
True..
Can't wait for Buhari,the leader of the Tabilan,Nigerian branch to open a ministry and branches for bandits

If I am born a Nigerian in my next life,I go carry knife kill myself there and then in the hospital
grin grin Nigeria is the sweetiest country on earth
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by hyoid(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Why the wailing Atiku.
He was amongst those who brought in this administration.
Mtcheeeeeeew.

Fans
Am new here on comments
Pls what is from page, how do i send DM to someone, what do i post a topic, what's reward for FTC.
Can som1 enlighten me please
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by tosxen: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
The bandits and terrorists have already registered with President buhari as there chairman and mentor

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by donprinyo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Everyone can be better than Buhari and Pere

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Terrence99: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
That is the future of the North

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Ejonibart: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by AdTimmy: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:
Buhari is a complete failure.

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by tutudesz: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baawaa:
Atiku,you are not better than Buhari, you will do worst than bubu your uncle.See your face,criminal
He was part of those who imported herdsmen from Niger for 2015 elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by drightguy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Atiku is shocked by the achievement Buhari has made that let to the Bokoharam surrendering that's why he talked of bandits in order to divert attention of Nigerians from praising the president

Am shocked by your comment.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by tutudesz: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baawaa:

1999/2007,If obasanjo and Atiku do the right things then this disaster called bubu will not dare to contest talkless of becoming president
They started the bad foundation we are building on
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
With all due respect.... sir you are talking rubbish
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
This has already happened, since Atiku himself is registered with the commission even though he's a bandit with our wealth.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by goodheart02(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Atiku is shocked by the achievement Buhari has made that let to the Bokoharam surrendering that's why he talked of bandits in order to divert attention of Nigerians from praising the president

Are u not tired of being stupid?? Many of your kind has given up already

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Ayo2004: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
hyoid:
Why the wailing Atiku.
He was amongst those who brought in this administration.
Mtcheeeeeeew.

Fans
Am new here on comments
Pls what is from page, how do i send DM to someone, what do i post a topic, what's reward for FTC.
Can som1 enlighten me please
Click on the person's profile and send an email

Go to the section you want to post and create a post

FTC is a ridiculous competition among jobless nairalanders who compete for who has the best network and who can comment first on a post.The winner then dedicates the FTC to God,his family and other husslers the same way successful people do In their speeches.it is all cruise sha

Since you are new,beware of the scammers here and please do not join the afonjas,ipobian and almajiris in their tribal war

Also,never talk like a simp,you will be dragged mercilessly

You will meet lot of mad people running loose like slawormoir,zzor,preshbien,righteousness and his crew,smellysperm,fati2001 and fans of our resident Nairaland celebrity,mosdii so u go laugh tire
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by falseprophet: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
True..
Can't wait for Buhari,the leader of the Tabilan,Nigerian branch to open a ministry and branches for bandits

If I am born a Nigerian in my next life,I go carry knife kill myself there and then in the hospital

Don't worry, your father won't make same mistake twice, he'll either pull out or use conddom grin

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Are we not sure they haven't register already!
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by techWriter1: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
My nephew
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by solaugo1: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
UTME/SSCE Economics Practice Tests

Topic: Basic Tools for Economic Analysis

Visit
https://assure.ng/utme-ssce-economics-practice-tests-basic-tools-for-economic-analysis/

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Ayo2004: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

Don't worry, your father won't make same mistake twice, he'll either pull out or use conddom grin

This I have seen!
I don't mind
I would rather be chilling in heaven than this shithole

I believe God sends people who comitted huge offences in their previous lives to be Nigerians while demons are sent as politicians like Tinubu,Lai,Bubu to torture us
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
But honestly if you ask me oh ,Atiku and Obi would have done a better job.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by bolabiyi: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
chai...see stupidity with visible signs of foolishness...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by anytexy: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmmm. He nailed it. Anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat / Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu's 50th Birthday: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.