Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,735 members, 7,915,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE (21610 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Jafaru Muhammad: ‘Bandits May Destroy Super Tucano Jets In Niger’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by proclinician: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
post=104972160:
Bastard

No other word describes ur person better

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by bakobenjamin198: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
Look at this idiotic fellow that doesn't blame his darling daddy for granting amnesty to Boko Haram who are killing, kidnapping, raping and displacing people out of their comfort Zone. If courses work in this part of our world, your darling daddy the leader of terrorists would have died long before now. Don't be stupid.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by proclinician: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
Look at this idiotic fellow that doesn't blame his darling daddy for granting amnesty to Boko Haram who are killing, kidnapping, raping and displacing people out of their comfort Zone. If courses work in this part of our world, your darling daddy the leader of terrorists wouldn't have died long before now. Don't be stupid.

He signed an undertaking to always be.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrence99:

Sweatiest indeed, illiterate Habbookkee
Aboki that is better than all your generation
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolabiyi:
chai...see stupidity with visible signs of foolishness...
Why is it that an ipob terrorists can hardly say one or two words without an insult?
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Iyasaburi: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Xscape047:

Dou know?

The Sahara Desert used to be a tropical rainforest

Ah! Who stole all the trees?
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by ekitimanalways(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
True..
Can't wait for Buhari,the leader of the Tabilan,Nigerian branch to open a ministry and branches for bandits

If I am born a Nigerian in my next life,I go carry knife kill myself there and then in the hospital
As for me I would strangle myself to death in my mother's womb with the aid of placenta and/or umbilical cord. I would rather be pronounced dead in the womb than to be born the second time in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
proclinician:

No other word describes ur person better
Who told you that they are terrorists? We know that what they are doing is not good and they must be brought to book but they are not terrorists like an ipob
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Sunnydoo: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari will be a failure if RUGA does not exist in all stares, while also, Fulani Terrorist and Bandits does register with Corporate Affairs Commission, before he vacates office come 2023. angry
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by baba07032601473: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
SPIRITUAL NATIVE DOCTOR ...Good day my people, am here to let you know that we help in aspect of life, There are so many difficulties in Man life which are meant to overcome,but no by ordinary thing can overcome all these problems, so I urge you to contact me if you having problem within yourself, such as lack of job, lack of money, marriage problems, child barrenness, business boosting, political upgrading, or you are having unhealthy problems such as malaria, typhoid, gonorrhea, appendix, eyes blindness, stroke, and lots more, ((((((The Spiritual Doctor Can Help You Win Different Country Lottery Like : America Jackpot, Euros Millions, France Lotto, etc .. All Our Customers Always Said That Is The Best Ways Of Making Money In Abroad)))))).. Call baba and whatsap
SEEN IS BELIEVING
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by effort1: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baawaa:
Atiku,you are not better than Buhari, you will do worst than bubu your uncle.See your face,criminal.1999/2007,If Obasanjo and Atiku has done the right things then this disaster called bubu will not dare to contest talk less of becoming president.

Atiku is not a divider or a terrorist like Buhari
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Ayomivic(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigerian Stock Exchange – Atiku Warns

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/19/bandits-may-soon-register-corporate-affairs-commission-nigerian-stock-exchange-%E2%80%93-atiku

Election is getting closer, he want to bobo us as Buhari did to us in the last election.

Was he not in nigeria since all these years that his tribe men had been doing what they know how to do?

No politicians should shed crocodile tears this time o
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by descarado: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

Who told you that they are terrorists? We know that what they are doing is not good and they must be brought to book but they are not terrorists like an ipob
What is this one saying?

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
proclinician:

Yes yes they kidnap schools children and hold at ransom, they kill people at will, burn villages, rape women and children, kill security agents and according to you they're not terrorists. You must be irredeemably stupid. Vagabond.
Ipob terrorists can hardly form one sentence without an insult
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by hope4nigeria(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Xscape047:

Dou know?

until wetin com happen
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by JAWBONE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin

I no know say Atiku get bad mouth like this
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by SparkGCP: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Atiku has started singing because of 2023 angry angry angry
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
proclinician:

You exhibited symptoms of being an idiot and I made a diagnosis. All the persons killed by this terror group, none are related to you that's why you open ur cursed mouth to say they're not terrorists. Scum
Ipob terrorists lack home training, this one lacks home training therefore this one is....
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by AnanseK(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
As if Atiku is not a bandit himself , and has he not been registered with the corporate affairs commission as Intel , as Faro Water and as ABTI University? His 8 years of banditry with his his boss OBJ will remain for ever in Nigeria’s history.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Validated: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Xscape047:

Dou know?

So, what was it called then, guess Sahara rain forest? Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Caramia2020(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bandits Nigeria Limited or PLC.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Lovenorth: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
proclinician:

I was wondering if the northern youths there are spineless cowards like ur father. They proved me wrong by killing 22 traveling Fulani bastards. That's commendable
It is not good to be a terrorists, I don't expect anything good from an Ipob
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baawaa:
Atiku,you are not better than Buhari, you will do worst than bubu your uncle.See your face,criminal.1999/2007,If Obasanjo and Atiku has done the right things then this disaster called bubu will not dare to contest talk less of becoming president.
Stop reasoning like a bandit. How do you compare Atiku to your new sheriff od terrorist called Buhari.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Buckeyemedia1: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Stop reasoning like a bandit. How do you compare Turaki to your new sheriff od terrorist called Abubakar Atiku

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Blaqstick: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Xscape047:

Dou know?

How? Kindly explain.
If biology department for Futa see this dem fit turn am to exam question
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Buckeyemedia1: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Blaqstick:

How? Kindly explain.
If biology department for Futa see this dem fit turn am to exam question
People lived on the edge of the desert thousands of years ago, since the end of the last glacial period. In the Central Sahara, engraved and painted rock art were created perhaps as early as 10,000 years ago, spanning the Bubaline Period, Kel Essuf Period, Round Head Period, Pastoral Period, Caballine Period, and Cameline Period.

The Sahara was then a much wetter place than it is today. Over 30,000 petroglyphs of river animals such as crocodiles survived, with half found in the Tassili n'Ajjer in southeast Algeria. Fossils of dinosaurs, including Afrovenator, Jobaria and Ouranosaurus, have also been found here. The modern Sahara, though, is not lush in vegetation, except in the Nile Valley, at a few oases, and in the northern highlands, where Mediterranean plants such as the olive tree are found to grow.

It was long believed that the region had been this way since about 1600 BCE, after shifts in Earth's axis increased temperatures and decreased precipitation, which led to the abrupt desertification of North Africa about 5,400 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano At Owerre-Ezukala Cave And Waterfall In Anambra / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.