Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,520 members, 7,885,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3624266 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (2866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
thegentleman:
lol, when one is talking about a nice series abeg make Westworld shift jare, Westworld was only rated well because of the storyline that was built between few cast, peeps following Westworld still follows because we are already hooked.

Well, I actually rate Westworld higher than Legion atm. People that don't like the former are usually people that are unable to figure out the multiple non-linear plot lines, but when you do, your mind will be blown. It's a mindf**k and requires extreme concentration to decode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
about to binge watch the handmaids tale grin

gonna be a long ride, last time i binged watched a new series it was money heist, i hope this one cures the decay westworld has caused in my eyes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Well, I actually rate Westworld higher than Legion atm. People that don't like the former are usually people that are unable to figure out the multiple non-linear plot lines, but when you do, your mind will be blown. It's a mindf**k and requires extreme concentration to decode.
angry u done come, mind blown fire, as much as i complain abt it, i watch it well and i still take my time and money to watch and read episodes explanations to understand, my own is what is the use making a tv show plot scattered like that? same thing lost did that year that forced the creation of online forums, so people could discuss the plots, sometimes its unnecessary, just wanna watch a show enjoy myself and move on, cant be watching a show as if its maths and i will answer exam questions later, see the expanse for instance, seasons 1-2 were ok now they keep dragging the plot like if they dont know what to do next

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
iamJ:
angry u done come, mind blown fire, as much as i complain abt it, i watch it well and i still take my time and money to watch and read episodes explanations to understand, my own is what is the use making a tv show plot scattered like that? same thing lost did that year that forced the creation of online forums, so people could discuss the plots, sometimes its unnecessary, just wanna watch a show enjoy myself and move on, cant be watching a show as if its maths and i will answer exam questions later, see the expanse for instance, seasons 1-2 were ok now they keep dragging the plot like if they dont know what to do next

Stick to shows you can understand, bruv. There are many shows out there with simple enough plot you can follow easily. Leave the complex shows for people that can understand them. No one is forcing you.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
GLOW.

Season 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
GLOW.

Season 2.

One crazy show smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
thegentleman:
GRRM really need to write a book on the mad king or probably put it in a movie too..... What happened far before Game of Thrones
Yes dts true sha, I only picked up bits about him in the book and how he was killed by Jaime Lannister during the rebellion of Robert Baratheon and which resulted in the exile of Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen. But come to think of it too, Jon Snow is more of a royal bloodline than anyone and he is the rightful heir to the Iron throne, He is the son of Lynna Stack and Rhaegar Targaryen. Something tells me Jon and Daenerys will get married... Oops I feel like reading the book again....I love Historical and Magical Fantasies...
I. Have read Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring, and the one I love most among several others "Stormlight Archive"....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Hargbo:
Yes dts true sha, I only picked up bits about him in the book and how he was killed by Jaime Lannister during the rebellion of Robert Baratheon and which resulted in the exile of Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen. But come to think of it too, Jon Snow is more of a royal bloodline than anyone and he is the rightful heir to the Iron throne, He is the son of Lynna Stack and Rhaegar Targaryen. Something tells me Jon and Daenerys will get married... Oops I feel like reading the book again....I love Historical and Magical Fantasies...
I. Have read Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring, and the one I love most among several others "Stormlight Archive"....
Yeah, he has the Monarchy (Targaryan) and the rebel (Stark) blood in him. I hope GRRM and the Show runners don't kill one of the two off before the wedding happens.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 1:35am On Jul 01, 2018
iamJ:

gonna be a long ride, last time i binged watched a new series it was money heist, i hope this one cures the decay westworld has caused in my eyes
pls where did you download the money heist fom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 01, 2018
Rewatching Game of Thrones from season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Power
Power
Power

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2018
thegentleman:
Rewatching Game of Thrones from season 1.
i have read the books, downloaded the videos on the context of each season, videos on the back story of each family, videos on the history of everything game of thrones, watched from season 1 close to 8 times, asin eh, i cant get enough of game of thrones, its as if i have lived my life with the characters, watched them grow and suffered with them, arya feels like my sister, asin eh, game of thrones is the greatest story ever told, red wedding feels like a bad memory i experienced cry when sansa was raped it pained me like if i was there, when jon was stabbed i was sick for days, when he came back to life, i was screaming like if i saw a ghost, game of thrones has really rubbed on me cry i dont have a favorite, i love all of them and the worst part is that my game of thrones madness na small thing for where some people dey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
sod09:
Power
Power
Power
i doubt if power will survive after this season, the story is becoming dragged but make i watch see grin

orange is the new black countdown
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Hargbo:
game of thrones story is mirrored after the British monarchy, edgar the peaceful from his reign down, u will laugh tire so similar

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
sod09:
Power
Power
Power
why not give us the whole stuffs as e dey hot undecided..

Thats why I like Netflix series embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2018
iamJ:
You have made valid points but watch how know-it-alls will call you unintelligent for your criticisms of the program

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
krattoss:
why not give us the whole stuffs as e dey hot undecided..

Thats why I like Netflix series embarassed
lol...you won't enjoy it that way, it's better to keep us in suspense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
POWER!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
sod09:
lol...you won't enjoy it that way, it's better to keep us in suspense
na lie. I enjoyed every bit of narcos.. It got me glued to my screen 24/7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Power is back baby
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
iamJ:
i have read the books, downloaded the videos on the context of each season, videos on the back story of each family, videos on the history of everything game of thrones, watched from season 1 close to 8 times, asin eh, i cant get enough of game of thrones, its as if i have lived my life with the characters, watched them grow and suffered with them, arya feels like my sister, asin eh, game of thrones is the greatest story ever told, red wedding feels like a bad memory i experienced cry when sansa was raped it pained me like if i was there, when jon was stabbed i was sick for days, when he came back to life, i was screaming like if i saw a ghost, game of thrones has really rubbed on me cry i dont have a favorite, i love all of them and the worst part is that my game of thrones madness na small thing for where some people dey

How did you create time to do all these
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adageorge(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who has seen stranger things
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
hi please,
I'm back again.. that's if you guys remember me.. lol..

Using God to beg you guys.
recommend good series for me.. a season or more..

I have gone through all posts.. I no see anyone choose Biko . I only picked condor..

please please please.. ..i for ask Koice but he would give me a long list.. cannot start trying them out one after the other.. lol.. no insults intended

just please..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mixter(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
iamJ:
I had to quote you cos you've been bursting !y belly with laughter. You left Nigeria and was living and acting with almost the cast's of GOT. Well done, you really brought GOT back. My best series I've seen so far. I've been looking for something similar but yet to find. Though I liked narcos cos it's a true story. Hopefully I will find something that's worth my time, until then I go just dey read una post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
iamJ:
Game of Throne is more than a TV show or a book bro. Game of Thrones is a religion, you can't get enough of it. The show and book will survive for a very long time. It will be like when your kids are talking about a great show, you tell them to go watch game of throne before u have a conversation of which is the best thing on TV.

I have never liked Sansa Stark till the War of the Bastards + she blew my mind when he told Arya to gank Little Finger. I love Arya Stark from when she met the faceless man. Cersie is still my favorite character, she doesn't have a fish brain unlike Khaleesi and Sansa. Sansa fish brain is very annoying but she won my heart over later shaa.

My best character is Cersie, Arya and Tyrion in that order and my best low born character is Qyburn, that man is one of Cersie strongest ally grin if u know u know, very loyal to Cersie, another low born I love is Little Finger but he's dead now..... I don't like Varys, he doesn't know what he want
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
thegentleman:
Game of Throne is more than a TV show or a book bro. Game of Thrones is a religion, you can't get enough of it. The show and book will survive for a very long time. It will be like when your kids are talking about a great show, you tell them to go watch game of throne before u have a conversation of which is the best thing on TV.

I have never liked Sansa Stark till the War of the Bastards + she blew my mind when he told Arya to gank Little Finger. I love Arya Stark from when she met the faceless man. Cersie is still my favorite character, she doesn't have a fish brain unlike Khaleesi and Sansa. Sansa fish brain is very annoying but she won my heart over later shaa.

My best character is Cersie, Arya and Tyrion in that order and my best low born character is Qyburn, that man is one of Cersie strongest ally grin if u know u know, very loyal to Cersie, another low born I love is Little Finger but he's dead now..... I don't like Varys, he doesn't know what he want
na all the bad people u like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
The Hollow.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
shugacoated:
hi please,
I'm back again.. that's if you guys remember me.. lol..

Using God to beg you guys.
recommend good series for me.. a season or more..

I have gone through all posts.. I no see anyone choose Biko . I only picked condor..

please please please.. ..i for ask Koice but he would give me a long list.. cannot start trying them out one after the other.. lol.. no insults intended

just please..
see the way they ignored me..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Adageorge:
Who has seen stranger things

Stranger things is bae kiss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2018
iamJ:
na all the bad people u like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The villains are the one making the show interesting. my unforgettable moment is the Red Wedding, I couldn't believe it. what about you ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2018
iamJ:

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Stick to shows you can understand, bruv. There are many shows out there with simple enough plot you can follow easily. Leave the complex shows for people that can understand them. No one is forcing you.
I don't like Westworld too but I still find myself going back to it because of the good storyline but I don't really feel any thrill in it though

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (2866) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.