Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,783 members, 7,941,947 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3716844 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (2897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Singapore1:

average white man will not tell you he's gay until you ask him, but you see black guy will find a way to shove it down your throat and find a way to bring the fact that he is gay to the conversation, go to tweeter some even pin it on their page, it's annoying. nobody is not saying you shouldn't own your sexuality but don't be stupid about it.

That is racist towards blacks.

In fact, the most flamboyant gays on TV are of which colour?

Stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cheers01:

That is racist towards blacks.

In fact, the most flamboyant gays on TV are of which colour?

Stop talking rubbish.
this means you disagree with my view.. and i am not offended by it

DannyKoice:

Emancipate yourself from victim mentality, for it will only take you so far.
but you can see here , he adviced you to look at things from different perspective.
Cheers01:

I have gone farther than you. KINDLY look in the mirror first.

then you begin to "list" your achievement in life ... if you can't argue without getting personal stop quoting me cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Singapore1:

this means you disagree with my view.. and i am not offended by it

but you can see here , he adviced you to look at things from different perspective.

then you begin to "list" your achievement in life ...

What is this one saying?

That you call yourself Singapore speaks to your mentality.

You speak from a limited worldview. Imagine being close-minded enough to claim that white gays are chilled while black gays always want to bring up their gayness in every conversation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Money Heist/Sneaky Pete -esque: - Leverage - Burn Notice - Human Target - White Collar - The Mentalist - Castle - Lie to Me - Chance - Goliath

24- esque: - Traffik - The Blacklist - Sleeper Cell - Spooks (UK answer to 24) - Flashpoint - Archer - Berlin Station - The Honorable Woman - Deep State - Strike Back - Homeland - The Unit - Collateral - The Last Ship - The Brave - Alias - Babylon Berlin - Fauda
Drug and crime: - Better Call Saul - Ozark - Narcos - The Wire - The Shield - Snowfall - The Chi - Justified - The Deuce - Boardwalk Empire - Peaky Blinders - The Sopranos - Fargo - Get Shorty - Sons of Anarchy - Mayans M.C - Banshee
Billion-esque: - Succession - Suits - House of Lies - House of Cards (UK) - Westwing - Newsroom - Halt and Catch Fire - Bloodline
Horror: - The Haunting of Hill House - Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrel - Penny Dreadful - A Discovery of Witches - The Magicians - True Blood - Black Mirror - Santuary - Inside No 9 - American Horror Story - Masters of Horror - Channel Zero - Requiem
Highly commendable. You more like database of series.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Those that recommended succession,
Am at episode 2 but not really feeling the show jare.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
BetWinners:

Baba I asked for the plot of Dark not the synopsis of Dark.
Mention the major characters on the show,their roles and their purpose,how they are related to each other,how their actions affect their present and past selves and
If you can't do all these then stop wasting my time and yours angry

Even as basic Power is, you can't explain how each character relate to the other in one paragraph. Howbeit Dark .

how there seem to be no consequences when thesame person from a different dimension is in thesame dimension with their present or past selves (unlike what happens in other time travel shows and movies)

Is this also part of the plot of the series? When he isn't the producer how is he suppose to tell you that.

Even Avengers: Endgame debunked all those time travel movies. After all Captain America fought himself from the past, did anything shattering happen?

You forget it's still people who wrote the other movies about time travel and this newer movies are showing you can meet you former or future selves and nothing shattering will happen.

So rest with all these fake wokeness.

The movie is bleeping interesting and yes, a Mindf*ck.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jesu grin grin grin
Roy my man. Someone wants to pay you $25B for your company but you want to lecture him on how to manage his own company. Nonsense

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Unbelievable

The first episode was a hard watch as per emotionally, I was like if its like this all true I'll just stop, but it got better.

It really took off from episode 2 for me. I really like it.

Lemme say 6.5/10. Or 7.

I could stare at Detective Duvall all day. Her face is just beautiful IMO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
isaiah9:
Jesu grin grin grin
Roy my man. Someone wants to pay you $25B for your company but you want to lecture him on how to manage his own company. Nonsense

Watch the latest episode. He got his ass handed to him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Queen Sugar.

anyone?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Achilles100:

Even as basic Power is, you can't explain how each character relate to the other in one paragraph. Howbeit Dark .

Is this also part of the plot of the series? When he isn't the producer how is he suppose to tell you that.

Even Avengers: Endgame debunked all those time travel movies. After all Captain America fought himself from the past, did anything shattering happen?

You forget it's still people who wrote the other movies about time travel and this newer movies are showing you can meet you former or future selves and nothing shattering will happen.

So rest with all these fake wokeness.

The movie is bleeping interesting and yes, a Mindf*ck.

Baba me no like endgame cos methinks endgame for children.
You fan of Dark yes?Then simply explain the plot cos methinks Dark be nonsensical piece of poo .
Stop using the term "mindfvck" to hide the fact you don't understand the show either.I can see through your pretentious BS post

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cheers01:

There is both a distinction and a similarity.

They are different types of discrimination (sexual vs racial discrimination) but at the end of the day, they are all discrimination.

I'm sure what the person was trying to say that as black people who have suffered much discrimination, we should be able to empathize with those who have suffered discrimination for their sexual orientation

That person is silly.Jews have also suffered much discrimination but has anyone here ever seen them empathizing with groups who suffer great discrimination?Why are ITK blacks trying to get involved in a battle that doesnt concern them?They should mind their business and concentrate on improving themselves just like the jews have done
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeiderJa: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
BetWinners:

You fan of Dark yes?Then simply explain the plot cos methinks Dark be nonsensical piece of poo .
Stop using the term "mindfvck" to hide the fact you don't understand the show either.I can see through your pretentious BS post

Dark is so twisted that explaining the plot gives headaches. Time travel. Higgs particle.

Basically, sic mundus is scheming to hold unto time control. That's all I can say without leaving major spoilers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
I give up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
BetWinners:

So because you don't like endgame, whatever they said isn't true, but cos you like older movies about time travel, they have to be true and all other attempts fantasy.

As I said earlier, if Power can't be explained in one paragraph na Dark nai e go dey possible for?

I understand it, and I don't need to explain it to you. If you are too dense to understand and comprehend what they are trying to portray, no problem.

Run along and watch whatever makes you feel like a boss.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Achilles100:

So because you don't like endgame, whatever they said isn't true, but cos you like older movies about time travel, they have to be true and all other attempts fantasy.

As I said earlier, if Power can't be explained in one paragraph na Dark nai e go dey possible for?

I understand it, and I don't need to explain it to you. If you are too dense to understand and comprehend what they are trying to portray, no problem.

Run along and watch whatever makes you feel like a boss.
grin grin See otondo!
See how this one carry that piece of poo called Power for headgrin
A garbage show no self respecting critic even rates.Na this same pesin go fit understand and explain the plot of Dark?
Mr Pretentious know-nothing comot your oblong empty head from my front make I see road cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
There's a troll afoot, brethren. I advise it best to ignore him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kaycee7:
There's a troll afoot, brethren. I advise it best to ignore him.
The ever cowardly Kaycee7
Sneaky piece of poo
*SPITS*

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Dygeasy:
In one paragraph or how many this time around?

Is it as interesting or more interesting than Greenleaf?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebukav(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Guys apart from o2tv where can I download series dat is not having 550mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:29am On Sep 18, 2019
I just finished binge watching sky new drama..Temple..this is very refreshing.. Wonderful plot.. Awesome thriller.. From start to finish..solid acting.. From the likes of Mark strong and Carice Van Houten ( game of throne witch) glad to see she has a lot of range in the acting department, and also the second lead actor.. Lee Simmons (Daniel May's) really gave so much dept to his role.. Easily the best actor in the series. It one of those series you go in blind with high hopes expecting it to be good.. And I certainly wasn't disappointed

I will give it a solid 7.5/10 rating.. I urge y'all to go check it out.. because wow..I'm not gonna drop any spoiler here.. Or the premise of the plot.. because that just ruin the whole thing. I will definitely be seeing the next season.. Binge watch the whole thing in a day. Yes I'm hyping it up.. Because it that good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 4:36am On Sep 18, 2019
shugacoated:
Succession,
Dark,
Elite or
Mind hunter

someone should please pick two for me.

Mindhunter
Dark
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2019
BetWinners:
That person is silly.Jews have also suffered much discrimination but has anyone here ever seen them empathizing with groups who suffer great discrimination?Why are ITK blacks trying to get involved in a battle that doesnt concern them?They should mind their business and concentrate on improving themselves just like the jews have done

What are you saying. First, have Jews suffered as much discrimination as blacks? Secondly, do you know how huge gay rights is in Isreal and among American Jews?

Please, stop talking nonsense. I wont argue too much

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Abeg make we hear word enough of all this trash

So make afticans now turn gay rights activist en masse abi wetin because they both share same discrimination struggle

Whick kind mumu yarn be that

Mind you more than half population of blacks/africans don't even know they are discriminated against

How many Nigerians even know whats racism or have experienced it not to talk of countless other African populace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2019
DannyKoice:

Brits comedies have been the real deal for a long time, the problem is that not everyone is receptive to their sarcastic/dry/deadpan wit.

Allo allo
Faulty towers
Some mothers do have them
Mind your language.

Yes I am old school.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
BetWinners:

grin grin See otondo!
See how this one carry that piece of poo called Power for headgrin
A garbage show no self respecting critic even rates.Na this same pesin go fit understand and explain the plot of Dark?
Mr Pretentious know-nothing comot your oblong empty head from my front make I see road cool

Your problem is that you have already made up your mind that you don't like Dark and even if I explain it to you, your pea-sized brain wouldn't understand it.

I keep referring to Power cos it has the most basic storyline and its helps put things in context.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2019
realestniggah:
I just finished binge watching sky new drama..Temple..this is very refreshing.. Wonderful plot.. Awesome thriller.. From start to finish..solid acting.. From the likes of Mark strong and Carice Van Houten ( game of throne witch) glad to see she has a lot of range in the acting department, and also the second lead actor.. Lee Simmons (Daniel May's) really gave so much dept to his role.. Easily the best actor in the series. It one of those series you go in blind with high hopes expecting it to be good.. And I certainly wasn't disappointed

I will give it a solid 7.5/10 rating.. I urge y'all to go check it out.. because wow..I'm not gonna drop any spoiler here.. Or the premise of the plot.. because that just ruin the whole thing. I will definitely be seeing the next season.. Binge watch the whole thing in a day. Yes I'm hyping it up.. Because it that good.

You sabi drop 'review' jare. Not some here wey go just talk everything finish cos they have itchy fingers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2019
armadeo:

Allo allo
Faulty towers
Some mothers do have them
Mind your language.

Yes I am old school.

Classic English comedies are gold

Adding to your last...

- Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Only Fools and Horses
- Blackadder

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Who else is watching strike back
Loving it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by beta247: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2019
purplekayc:
Who else is watching strike back
Loving it

It's lovely. Can you recommend a similar movie you've watched?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Please someone should please give me a download link to "SPOOKS"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fmlife: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please has anybody been able to download anything from tfpdl recently? Please how did you do it? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (2897) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.