Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3605391 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

She's not worse, but she's scarier. Homelander only kills if its beneficial to him, but Stormfront kills people for being non-white, and she gets off on it. That's scary bro.

True talk.

Now that I think of it, she actually called the "supe terrorist" that she killed (after breaking his hands), "yellow fucker" because he is Asian. Racist Beitch!! angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Just saw raised by wolves episode 1 to 3. This is my assessment:

Great series, but the end of episode 1 and beginning part of episode 2 almost made me give up.

Acting is great, but costume is below average... In some cases, just wack

It has great great potential for a SciFi series. So far, I'll give it 6.9/10.. Emphasis on so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

True talk.

Now that I think of it, she actually called the "supe terrorist" that she killed (after breaking his hands), "yellow fucker" because he is Asian. Racist Beitch!! angry angry angry

In the comics, the character was a neo-nazi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
the plotline in raised by wolves is frustrating and sometimes boring but the cinematography and SFX are kinda okay! the costumes are laughable, the dialogues might prolly get better.

my rating so far would be 5/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UPDATED2020: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
abduleez1:

Leave the guy make him dey type rubbish...

They think the intricacies of spying or espionage is mainly in the field(battlefield/counter insurgency ops/Black ops), not knowing the bulk of it is in office desk and analysis or drone surveillance which takes hours, days, weeks, months, years to gather actionable Intel.

Na Action and no substance that one Sabi.

TBH I wasn't a big fan of 24. Even at that time where all my interests were all about action and big battle scenes. I still didn't fancy it, "The Unit" was my fave and I personally rate it better than "24" anyday anytime. Even new boy Jack Ryan is better than "24".
jack ryan better than 24,mehn i think i need your delear's number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
I no go lie..

I am not feeling raised by wolves at all.

It is so boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
hellohgy:
I no go lie..

I am not feeling raised by wolves at all.

It is so boring

Lol....all these guys that dont have a taste for artistic films/series.

Raised by wolves is hard science fiction. I love it

This reminds me of how many people who were watching Interstellar, in a nigerian cinema left the screen room after one hour because the movie was "too boring".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Raised by wolves is 9/10.

Hard science fiction. I like the religious theme- atheists vs Christian's.

Ridley scott knows how to create great planetary scenery with his cinematography. He knows how to create alien worlds and backdrops
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vexatious:

In the comics, the character was a neo-nazi.

I just realised that she killed all those people in that building because they were black.

What a racist

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

This reminds me of how many people who were watching Interstellar, in a nigerian cinema left the screen room after one hour because the movie was "too boring".

Now, now. No need to drag the brother for his tastes. At least, he didn't bash the show. Simply stated his feelings about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You made a valid point about interstellar, Some people write off good Movies/TV shows just because it doesn’t fit into their preferred genre; which is normal.

I downloaded RBW episodes around 1am yesternight. Told myself I’d only watch one, didn’t know when i watched the 3 episodes out of curiosity.

Though the storyline was a tiny bit incoherent but I enjoyed it. Seeing Ragnar Lodbrok (Travis Fimmel) was a pleasant surprise cheesy

Can’t wait for
(drum-roll): The boys! (season 2)

The torrent files are available but my unlimited internet starts by 12 midnight. So tonight grin

*In Butcher’s Voice*- No doubt it’s gonna be diabolical cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

She's not worse, but she's scarier. Homelander only kills if its beneficial to him, but Stormfront kills people for being non-white, and she gets off on it. That's scary bro.
go read her history sha

She is racist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Getnewinfo: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Clears throat

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Raised by wolves is 9/10.

Hard science fiction. I like the religious theme- atheists vs Christian's.

Ridley scott knows how to create great planetary scenery with his cinematography. He knows how to create alien worlds and backdrops
dude the story sucks..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tolu121:
Amazon don mad, they are releasing THE BOYS episode by episode
343mb wow... You be boss ooh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joshph: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please which movie is this?
nani667:
Episode 2 ✔️

The ending looking like the end of the series

On to the next >
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tolu121:
dude the story sucks..

It sucks for you.

For me, its great
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luu40: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Guys please where can I download high quality TV Series for free? I just got my hands on a cheap data deal

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Luu40:
Guys please where can I download high quality TV Series for free? I just got my hands on a cheap data deal

TFPDL

Tfp.is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

True talk.

Yeah, she's extremely racist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please guys, who has seen Wulan 2020? Is it any good? This one that IMDB is rating 4.5 and rotten tomatoes is saying 85%, who do I believe?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Capnd143:
Please guys, who has seen Wulan 2020? Is it any good? This one that IMDB is rating 4.5 and rotten tomatoes is saying 85%, who do I believe?

No be only wulan, na wuhan
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please where can I get Kingdom season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, My Man.... grin grin grin

If only those mofos go fit show person more revealing outfit cry

This!!!!!

Jurnee yansh make sense small... But the Bobby na premium BUFFET. grin her skin color come dey heavenly again... Chaii grin

No lies detected, no lies detected, her skin is fire!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
How are we feeling about Raises by Wolves?

Omo, its just there o. Hopefully twill get better .

Yet to finish the 3rd episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Luu40:

What network is this? MTN?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Capnd143:

The title is Mulan. Twas first an animation, very interesting. Will download the movie tonight , will let you know tomorrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

No be only wulan, na wuhan
grin

LMFAO ..... grin grin

The f*"" k bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Achilles100:
How are we feeling about Raises by Wolves?

Omo, its just there o. Hopefully twill get better .

Yet to finish the 3rd episode.
Hopefully
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2020
The Boys
Guess who joined the Cast

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 2:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Luu40:

Boss
Share some for the boys make we use download some series....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luu40: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

TFPDL

Tfp.is
They won't allow me, anytime I attempt to hit the download button, they'll directing me to some ads websites. I just don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: emisun(m), Auraking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.