Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,236 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3627780 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26
The dragons and their rider ..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26
+

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26
T

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26
B

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26
Rhanaerys dragon looks like a princess
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26
Vhagar is bae

cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26
I never knew haelena had a dragon shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26
Achilles100:
I will be there.

Spartacus-like in battle and Rome-like in politics.

I hope it doesn't disappoint.

BTW who approved hip-hop music for this trailer?

This looks promising. What we need.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26
Achilles100:

He sha get luck say the grandson nor be Joffery. OH lordy lordy, that would have been the last statement his tongue would have altered.

Dem no born anybody in the 7 kingdoms well to obey Jeffrey's command to take tywins tongue.

Even Jeffrey brain go give the order him mouth go disobey

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26
pu7pl3:

People hate this character so much that his real life Instagram is a mess grin

You also saw that shΓ―t. grin grin

Means he nailed his character.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26
oyaskii:
I am still thinking of how incredibly stupid and naive this plan was, but in hindsight it almost did work 😩. But then again, has any person that have sat on the Iron throne even be more stupid than this brother?, even King Joffrey had little ounce of sense. This brother had me agreeing with Otto Hightower of all people...Naah King's Landing is down bad, e fit no reach 2 people wey get sense there currently Yuck 😩

This guy na mugu pro max.
Jeffrey actually gets sense pass am times 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26
Silentgroper:
I never knew haelena had a dragon shocked

She surely has. Just rarely shown in the show.
If I remember correctly, her dragon will suffer a similar sad fate too. Prolly one of the most heartbreaking moments in the dance of dragons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26
oyaskii:
Haters gonna hate but bro is literally living the dream πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

And he has every right to hate Rhaenyra and i want to dead her cuz how dare she reject his proposal for her to forget the throne, elope with him and sell cinnamons 🀣🀣😭

The guy is a fool for that suggestion πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:

You also saw that shΓ―t. grin grin

Means he nailed his character.

Yea apparently people don't know the difference between real life and acting again

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26
Started off slow but got hooked halfway into it. Surely watching.

DC fans we feeding good from now through the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjL8nRSxeg?si=OYIL3mJAzF4m7lHY
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26
House of the dragons season 2 episode 2 is a solid 8/10 for me.
The fight to the death of the twins was epic and yet very sad to watch, i felt for them but it is what it is.
This will atleast give Rhaenery more clearance as to situation on ground that war is inevitable and perhaps Deamond wasn't wrong after all.

Truth of the matter is that there is really nothing much to write, all i am waiting for right now is the next episode, my blood dey hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26
Mayor of Kingston season 3 episode 4 is a solid 7/10 for me.
With the way things are going, i see the police, the government and the mayor, all taken by surprise.
At this moment, they think they have everything under control but they don't, they are being played from inside the jail to the mafias and the gangs.

I am curious to see how all these ends, series has now added mystery to its storyline and i am loving it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 6:40pm On Jun 26
The Jason that created the box is the original Jason,all other Jasons were his imagination
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaczynski: 7:01pm On Jun 26
Donna . KDrama

8/10

College guy studying civil engineering falls ex kpop star

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:

If I remember correctly, her dragon will suffer a similar sad fate too. Prolly one of the most heartbreaking moments in the dance of dragons.
STOP SPOILING STOP SPOILINGπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26
pu7pl3:

Yea apparently people don't know the difference between real life and acting again
This reminds me of one Friends' episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26
Illusioneffect:

STOP SPOILING STOP SPOILINGπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sorry chief...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26
HBO prepping of for future Biggies.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 9:38pm On Jun 26
Illusioneffect:

after you people spent last week spoiling the boys and making me skim now you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26
tamdun:
The Jason that created the box is the original Jason,all other Jasons were his imagination
but that Jason wasn't with Daniella .. The Jason with Daniella looks the actual f
Jason to me .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26
We feast tonight.... PEAK IS BACK!!

This June is overfeeding galore. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26
mehn this ep 9 of dark matter is a tad bit confusing..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uchenna55: 11:08pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:

This is not ok for the sake of those who haven't read the book who want to enjoy the show without spoilers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26
uchenna55:

This is not ok for the sake of those who haven't read the book who want to enjoy the show without spoilers.
I actually love spoilers .. it gives me this sudden rush to want to see that particular movie ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 5:16am On Jun 27
Silentgroper:
but that Jason wasn't with Daniella .. The Jason with Daniella looks the actual f
Jason to me .
He was with Daniella in his world and messed up their relationship,then created the box to fix things,that's how other Jasons came into existence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27
New cast members for β€˜ONE PIECE’ Season 2:

β€’ Callum Kerr as Smoker
β€’ Julia Rehwald as Tashigi
β€’ Rob Colletti as Wapol
β€’ Ty Keogh as Dalton

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ReactExpress and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.