Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3653748 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2880) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Calibrator:
Scarcity is very much needed in order to attain exclusivity.

That explains why some people like you have limited cognitive ability to decipher what is funny and not.

Dayum!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okikiola914(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Doctee:
shut tha Bleep up that series no sweet jare
I wonder oooo, I didn't feel the series at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Jonathan Nolan. Not to be confused with elder brother, Christopher Nolan.

Yea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junketer(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shiiiit, wandavision episode 4, things are being revealed. The only problem I had with this episode 4 was that it ended. MARVEL is just awesome. The way they connect dots is awesome.
I freaked out when Wanda saw the image of vision that thanos killed in infinity war. Impatiently waiting for ep 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lupin ..

Just there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Superstore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chris259(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Calibrator:
Scarcity is very much needed in order to attain exclusivity.

That explains why some people like you have limited cognitive ability to decipher what is funny and not.

Jesus!! savagery at its very best.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Kaycee7:
Dayum!

LMFAO.....

You sef see the CALIBRATION. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Witcher getting expansion and spin-offs. Its turning into a universe already. There's also an Anime coming up. Prolly before the premiere of season 2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 4:02am On Feb 01, 2021
oyaskii:
Been a fan of "Billions" paid off and came in handy yesterday with the craziness going on in the US stock market. If you are not, it's time to get on it now. cheesy
Reading this now, I just wonder how bobby axeroid would be feeling if this happened in the series. That vindictive modarfuckrer would have made move to buy the GameStop company itself while, assuring investors that their money is safe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:39am On Feb 01, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

LMFAO.....

You sef see the CALIBRATION. grin grin grin
Guy, the Calibration no be here

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2021
I just started peaky blinders. And I'm loving it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
American gods so far so good

This Wednesday's battle is taking too long for it to climax o.

When e don too long like this, e dey always never reach expectation.

The producers better do well and bring back Mad Sweeney o, cos e nor go too funny if his part ends like that.

I'm kinda happy for 'dead girl' sha.

Never really like the girl used as the new Mr World, she just dey one kind.

Bilquis own sef is too much, na everybody nai must enter inside kpekus?

And what added advantage is their 'god' status apart from long life? Cos they all be weak AF.

Maybe cos these 'wereys dey disguise'.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
CuteMercury:
Who have seen the movie called the old guard by Netflix?

I know this thread is for series but i think netflix has really made a mistake by making the old guard a movie.

Those of us that have seen the old guard knows that if netflix had made it a series, it would have been one of the most interesting series ever made, so many history, so many exciting personalities from the pasts and presents, it's emotional, it's captivating, the fight scenes are one of the best I've seen in a while.

If they had made the old guard a series, it would have been trending worldwide.

You're delusional mehn.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wandavision episode 4 just got real heard this event is happening 3weeks after spider man far from home and it’s possible doctor strange will be the one to fix Wanda mess, since she is the one that can’t accept visions death thereby creating the multiverse in westerview

https://thedirect.com/article/wandavision-mysterio-quentin-beck-spider-man-far-from-home
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
DieRich5:
d movie go get part 2 self cus of d ending also Dem too rush d movie
There are plans for a sequel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Go and read the Novel to get an idea of where the series is heading to.

I can't tell you because it is a spoiler.

About your statement about the gods being weak, you obviously ain't following up closely.

The power of a god is directly proportional to the number of worshippers he/she has, now, in the olden days, the ancient gods were powerful because they had a huge following and the powers started to wane due to the emergence of technology. Did you notice how ridiculously strong the new gods are, it is because they are feeding off the energy of billions of people using the Internet.

Do and read the source novel.

Achilles100:

The producers better do well and bring back Mad Sweeney o, cos e nor go too funny if his part ends like that.

And what added advantage is their 'god' status apart from long life? Cos they all be weak AF.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Calibrator:
Go and read the Novel to get an idea of where the series is heading to.

I can't tell you because it is a spoiler.

About your statement about the gods being weak, you obviously ain't following up closely.

The power of a god is directly proportional to the number of worshippers he/she has, now, in the olden days, the ancient gods were powerful because they had a huge following and the powers started to wane due to the emergence of technology. Did you notice how ridiculously strong the new gods are, it is because they are feeding off the energy of billions of people using the Internet.

Do and read the source novel.

I get the powers proportionate to followers thing.

Movies/series over the years shows gods with at least basic combative skills(maybe that's what blurring my vision) cos just look at Technical Boy and Shadow, see how he was just messing him up. Yes I get that combat isn't his forte seeing he is into tech(but that god status, he should be able to do a little, seeing he has that much followers)

At least look at Bilquis( even though she is the goddess of sex/pleasure, she put up a fight against those men)

Another instance maybe cos she is an old god was Zorya's death, all those gods in one place and no one could actually conjure up something.
Even Shiva(goddess of war) was there and was just looking.

I sha want to see the final battle( only God knows after how many seasons we will get that) and see all the gods, both old and new in their fighting capacity.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
You are misguided.

Being a god in this series doesn't automatically bestow fighting capability upon the character unless their diety has to do with war or combat, for example the Leprechaun used to be a god of war for the Irish and Mr Wednesday is a god of war for the vikings.

Without followers, a god is as helpless as an handicapped allied soldier sent up to resist the advance of an artillery German squad.

Achilles100:

I get the powers proportionate to followers thing.

Movies/series over the years shows gods with at least basic combative skills(maybe that's what blurring my vision) cos just look at Technical Boy and Shadow, see how he was just messing him up. Yes I get that combat isn't his forte seeing he is into tech(but that god status, he should be able to do a little, seeing he has that much followers)

At least look at Bilquis( even though she is the goddess of sex/pleasure, she put up a fight against those men)

Another instance maybe cos she is an old god was Zorya's death, all those gods in one place and no one could actually conjure up something.
Even Shiva(goddess of war) was there and was just looking.

I sha want to see the final battle( only God knows after how many seasons we will get that) and see all the gods, both old and new in their fighting capacity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Achilles100:

Lol,I'm not even too bothered about the war per se.its the journey and charisma of Wednesday that I love.
I also didn't like that ms world,she just didn't cut it for me,maybe its because we are already used to Mr world.
And as for the old gods being weak,its only logical.they draw their strength from worshippers ,so the fact that their worshippers are reducing,their influence and power too has to diminish..this last episode tried on the expose of yourba gods and culture

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmm °°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
pls help anyone, whr can i download el chapo wit hard coded eng subtitle pls o2tvseries don't even have the series listed toxicwap doesn't come with subtitle pls anyone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junketer(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gisborne6:
pls help anyone, whr can i download el chapo wit hard coded eng subtitle pls o2tvseries don't even have the series listed toxicwap doesn't come with subtitle pls anyone
install cinehub on your phone through google internet not play store. Thank me later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Holamic: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Barbarians....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2021
junketer:
install cinehub on your phone through google internet not play store. Thank me later
keeps saying download is under maintenance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jamsal18(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Hello fellas, can someone recommend me series like peaky blinders, Ozark or sex ed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junketer(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Gisborne6:
keeps saying download is under maintenance
don't download the first one when you search it on google. Download the second one. The emblems look alike but the second one has a small white curved line inside facing your right. Download that one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by esteeino13(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2021
who is watching 50m2 the turkish series? looks promising.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2021
WandaVison S01E04

Answers a number of questions and ties up some mysteries established. Love to see D'Arcy back and I'm loving her chemistry with Agent Woo. Hope they get more screentime in the coming episodes.
Looking forward to some 80s fun in the next episode.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Jamsal18:
Hello fellas, can someone recommend me series like peaky blinders, Ozark or sex ed
Ozark- Try Breaking Bad
Sex Education- Try Elites
Peaking Blinders- Try The Sopranos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2021
junketer:
don't download the first one when you search it on google. Download the second one. The emblems look alike but the second one has a small white curved line inside facing your right. Download that one

yo have you used tge app of recent? The telegram group sef the developer is still working on the download feature i guess..abi is yours working..splayer don boycott the app
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Been away from this group for a while now, is the show Bridgerton any good. Because I no dey too trust Twitter people at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2880) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m), Flamez01, jupitre(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.