Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,170 members, 7,933,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3704618 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (2892) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:44pm On Jul 24
🎥 Vikings Valhalla S01-03 (2022 - 24) = 6.9/10 ❤️

Season 3 was a massive improvement. Proper action.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:46pm On Jul 24
🎥 Those About To Die S01 (2024) = 7/10 ❤️

Reminds me of Domina. But with more action and blood.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24
The Boys is becoming a parody of itself?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dlemy: 9:02pm On Jul 24
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Jul 25
How your thoughts on a character can change in just 1 episode

Attack on Titan doing AOT things

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:58am On Jul 25
The boys season 4 is a solid 6.5/10 for me.
Season 1, 2 and 3 were much more better than this season 4, quiet a disappointment though.
The only thing that has saved this season is the last episode 8 which has given way for a new season.
I like the fact that kimiko is now talking again.
This entire season apart from episode 8 was just off and on, so many unnecessary scenes.
Hopefully they come back stronger in season five and end the show in season 5, they should bow out when the ovation is at its loudest.

I like the indroductuon of Sage though and they didn't really give vice president Victoria too much action.
I would have loved for her to join with butcher and Co in the fight against home lander,
honestly, her death was so unnecessary, funny enough i was getting to like her in the show and she was slowly becoming one of my favorites but it is what it is, we move on to next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by roqrules04(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25
Has anyone seen the series “Mouse”?
Is it a good watch ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25
They just wasted daemon in this season angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bongadu: 6:03pm On Jul 25
roqrules04:
Has anyone seen the series “Mouse”?
Is it a good watch ?

Yes if you are a psycho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Holav(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25
Everyone are complaining about House of the dragon season 2 dat d dialogue of d show is weak I agreed with d outrage about d show,d dailogue is weak, someone can't bond with any character unlike GOT In GoT it hurt when certain characters died. In HoD when some do I’m like oh that’s sad, but move on. There is no relation between us & the characters they are simply just on screen actors. crying mehn .. as seen on twitter and reddit

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NaijaMemes: 6:16am On Jul 26
"The Boys" season 4 actually did well for viewership despite all the anti-woke conservative haters.

The typical Nigerian (therefore nairalander) is a right wing conservative and thus, they are easily swayed by right wing reactionaries on social media.

"Go woke, go broke" my foot.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:54am On Jul 26
Fellow men of the high seas, trying to download using regular download. I use to think the part 2 is the continuation of the part 1. I used zarchiver on my phone to open the file and each downloaded completely separately.

I previewed the part 1 , the video therein and there was no skipping or jumping or sign of missing file.

Just to future download, do I have to download one or I'm missing something.

Y'all help me out please.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ReactExpress: 1:31pm On Jul 26
Achilles100:
Fellow men of the high seas, trying to download using regular download. I use to think the part 2 is the continuation of the part 1. I used zarchiver on my phone to open the file and each downloaded completely separately.

I previewed the part 1 , the video therein and there was no skipping or jumping or sign of missing file.

Just to future download, do I have to download one or I'm missing something.

Y'all help me out please.

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say but if you download part 1 and part 2 and both were downloaded in the same location and with the same name. Then these unzipping apps will most likely open the content of both files even if you only opened 1 of the file.

If any of the above isn't true say they don't have identical names or the files are not in the same location then only the content in the file you opened will be shown.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:46pm On Jul 26
ReactExpress:

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say but if you download part 1 and part 2 and both were downloaded in the same location and with the same name. Then these unzipping apps will most likely open the content of both files even if you only opened 1 of the file.

If any of the above isn't true say they don't have identical names or the files are not in the same location then only the content in the file you opened will be shown.

I unzipped both in different location. Usually when you unzip say part 1 of a file using a computer, there is a prompt telling you to unzip part 2 for the concluding part. There was nothing of such, hence the question.

Anyhow jare, I will try and watch it tonight to see if the file is affected.

Update:

I just forgot that zip file is usually smaller than the actual the unzipped file, checked the size after unzipping, makes sense now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26
Achilles100:

I unzipped both in different location. Usually when you unzip say part 1 of a file using a computer, there is a prompt telling you to unzip part 2 for the concluding part. There was nothing of such, hence the question.

Anyhow jare, I will try and watch it tonight to see if the file is affected.

Update:

I just forgot that zip file is usually smaller than the actual the unzipped file, checked the size after unzipping, makes sense now.

Create a new folder and put both zip files there

Install 7Zipper or so.
It will automatically unzip both files

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pelvicky(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26
Please, where can I download MONEY HEIST for free?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:16pm On Jul 26
pelvicky:

Nkiri DOT COM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:18pm On Jul 26
The Boys is getting another spinoff with Jensen Ackles as lead!!! I am MOVED. BRING
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 9:21pm On Jul 26
I hope this season 2 will be an improvement to season like wheel of time did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJDzIDv0mo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:28pm On Jul 26
BRING. 2055 be there 😂

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:31am On Jul 27
Abduleez1 first look of Creature Commandos is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:44am On Jul 27
Elite season 8?!!! For why na?

I sure say dem don kill all the original cast finish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:08am On Jul 27
pu7pl3:
Abduleez1 first look of Creature Commandos is out
We dey there live!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CsuJoumqAk?si=OYqbo_EyTxN7Jhfi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 10:48am On Jul 27
The Boys S4E8:7/10

An excellent setup for the season finale.

The boys is one series that is totally unpredictable. I know butcher has always hated Newman, but what if it was Stan Edgar that told Butcher to kill Newman, because she shot Zoey with compound v and also, so he could finally take custody of zoey. Remember the agreement he had with Butcher before he was released from prison. In season 6, we might finally see Edgar take custody of Zoey.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:38am On Jul 27
I am quite sure we didn't wait for S2 to return for it to be this slow paced. Like i get they have to be faithful to the books and all that, but been slow paced in a book and been slow paced in live action are 2 things entirely, with the latter less rewarding and higher potential to loose interest very fast.

I could have skipped episodes following "The Battle at Rook's nest" and i wouldn't have missed anything!. The show runners teased 2 big battles in S2 before the premiere, and currently it doesn't seemed like we would be getting the second with the way things are going.

The most annoying bit of this season, is the Corlys and this Shipyard bit, almost unnecessary if you ask me. These brothers have been putting on the same clothes, at the same scene for how many episodes now, pretty sure they shot all those scenes in one day 😭. Except they are planning to make 10 seasons of this, they should seriously pick up the pace cuz this S2 is basically a filler, and for a show this young, it shouldn't be.

It begs the question, if a show takes about 2 years to make, and they don't bring their best foot forward when it premieres, what was even the point of it taking that long to make?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:39am On Jul 27
I feel nothing but pity for comic fans...

How do they get stuck reading bullcràp like this? grin

Even look at the caption...they know what they are doing with that caption...all to drive controversy in the hope of becoming relevant

Honestly, comic book fans are suffering grin

Reading a superhero comic these days is probably torture at this point...
They aren't even interested in telling any story at all...

My God

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:56pm On Jul 27
Achilles100:
Elite season 8?!!! For why na?

I sure say dem don kill all the original cast finish.
i stopped watching at season 2, the story was getting too ridiculous for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblemm: 1:33pm On Jul 27
Kaycee7:

We dey there live!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CsuJoumqAk?si=OYqbo_EyTxN7Jhfi
DC fans will eat good with james gunn at the helms of power,batman cape crusader first of august.cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:43pm On Jul 27
🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:23pm On Jul 27
Did this guy quit acting? He played such an important role in GOT and then went into oblivion

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yemike(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27
toluxe0075:
I hope this season 2 will be an improvement to season like wheel of time did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJDzIDv0mo
My love for The Lords of the Rings know no bound. I've been anticipating this movie ehn.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27
Chibudollar:
Did this guy quit acting? He played such an important role in GOT and then went into oblivion

He was in sex education this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (2892) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.