Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3635087 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tmach137:
LOKI - 4/10

A show that destroyed the concept of free will and any sense of in any choice throughout every single MCU film to date and this idea was presented to us as carefully as buttering your toast with an anvil but to keep with the other shows they didn't skimp on assassinating their protagonist either. We were dealing with avengers 2012 Loki but after watching a movie about what he may or may not have done that may or may not have lead to he has a complete change of heart in values, I guess he just flops from character to character and his personality is about as well fortified as a particularly depressed noodle. This experience wasn't made easier by the fact that the title is mostly a lie the show wasn't about Loki it's about his female counterpart the character who makes the significant choices at the end of the story, the character Loki hides behind, the character (female Loki) that slaughters the agents with ease where Loki is humiliated. You must understand she has to put up with the little frost giant who conjures himself a blanky when it gets cold because this was never about him
the name of the series is LOKI ND Dem didn't say it was all about him undecided the series is about all the Loki ND the timeline shit

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Iamyemmie:

Noo it’s not part of the plan ,they thought professor was gonna give the gold back in exchange for their freedom,but they didn’t know he already made fake god bars

Omo that show too dope,plan get plan
The suspense the everything
The writer fit go steal something o
Make he con rob central bank lol
cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Danhumprey:
Power: Ghost.
Season 2 episode 4.

LMAO. grin
Brayden Weston is so stupid, so dumb, rolling with Cane, despite clear warning from Tariq. He can't seem to see how Cane is using him. And that jewelry robbery scene, Brayden is just so exposed. grin
that guy is just too dumb..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Iamyemmie:
Has anyone seen Chicago Justice??
Just started and I’m enjoying the cases
How can a person kill someone and blame genetics because her dad was a serial killer undecided undecided

Anyway she don go jail sha grin grin
Y’all should check it out
Na the American way be that. That's why a white man will gun down 40 people and they'll tell us it's because he is depressed.

It's a shame Justice was canceled I really wanted to see the DA guy knack Valdez.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hawkeye E5 9/10

Meh marvel Sabi story abeg cheesy

Yelena get vibe, I'll love to see her more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Succhris:
When is WOT episode 7 coming out?
2moro morning

Modify: na Friday grin I think say today na Friday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Achilles100:
Why does Yelena look so small? She didn't look this small in Black Widow now?

I was almost thought it was a different person that was used.
na now u see am cheesy
She too get body for BW so she needs some workout for the Yelena role
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Succhris:
When is WOT episode 7 coming out?
Friday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
The witcher s2 ep1 on tfpdl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Pain! grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
jikins:

Always difficult downloading from that site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
jikins:
also on lightdl and telegram
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Always difficult downloading from that site
I love the site you just don't get how to download from the site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lana1:
No way this nigga Monet's son. Nigga dumb af grin grin

I swear I was legit shocked grin

No wonder she treats him different
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
also on lightdl and telegram
kindly help out with the telegram group
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Meel:
kindly help out with the telegram group
Search "youthtrendx" on telegram
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Do well to get yourself a full recap of The Witcher S1 before delving into the latest release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6zJ7fJ5fKs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wahala be like...... grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
abduleez1:
Wahala be like...... grin
Not surprising. Not only was it a horrible adaptation, it wasn't even a good show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
WOT episode 7 to be released in the next 5hrß
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who's watching Bob ❤️ Abishola?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why did Netflix release only 1 episode of The Witcher season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anybody following 4,400 reboot?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
RichieMichie:

It was leaked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
Not surprising. Not only was it a horrible adaptation, it wasn't even a good show.

That's means no need for me to watch the show then and just go back to rewatch the original.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2021
RichieMichie:

I'm not even sure they'll release all 8 episodes at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2021
All this series being released are not even my business.
The only thing on my mind now is the wheel of Time episode 7.

After the Series has ended, then i can start talking about other series.

I have relegated power, Yellowstone even the Witcher to the bench.

Untill the wheel of Time finishes, before i start watching this New seasons.

The wheel of Time na your mate? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2021
OhBritannia:
All this series being released are not even my business.
The only thing on my mind now is the wheel of Time episode 7.

After the Series has ended, then i can start talking about other series.

I have relegated power, Yellowstone even the Witcher to the bench.

Untill the wheel of Time finishes, before i start watching this New seasons.

The wheel of Time na your mate? grin grin
I swear.
Make I drop spoiler?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 3:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Succhris:

I swear.
Make I drop spoiler?
drop link lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Succhris:

I swear.
Make I drop spoiler?
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol no o.
Lord knows i am not visiting this thread again till after watching it. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2021
abduleez1:

That's means no need for me to watch the show then and just go back to rewatch the original.
Absolutely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2021
abduleez1:

I'm not even sure they'll release all 8 episodes at once.
They will. Today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2870) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.