Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3635086 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2021
All 8 episodes of the witcher s2 out now on netflix!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
They will. Today.

Noice.... grin

I thought they will wanna go the Amazon route of now releasing big titles weekly like HBO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2021
jikins:

It was leaked

Ohh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2021
WOT 7 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2021
RichieMichie:

Ohh!
Check netnaija all episodes are out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
All episodes of The Witcher S2 out on telegram.
Simply search for the group title. It's public.
And please, don't rush to spoil for others

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
It’s on netnaija
All 8 episodes of the witcher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
OhBritannia:
All this series being released are not even my business.
The only thing on my mind now is the wheel of Time episode 7.

After the Series has ended, then i can start talking about other series.

I have relegated power, Yellowstone even the Witcher to the bench.

Untill the wheel of Time finishes, before i start watching this New seasons.

The wheel of Time na your mate? grin grin

Wow .. while downloading Hawkeye I stumbled upon it on netnaija
I loved the cover photo so I decided to download episode 1-5

Is it that good grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jarchi:
Who's watching Bob ❤️ Abishola?
My best Romcom the way they portray naija made me love the series more
Btw my favorite character is kofo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

My best Romcom the way they portray naija made me love the series more
Btw my favorite character is kofo

The reviews are good, I am just two episodes in into season 1, finishing this week sha. The acting feels forced but it is a great show, I guess it will get better. I don't like the way they portray Nigeria auntie in Hollywood, c'mon they can do better, but tbh aunty made me like this movie more.
Yeah, I also love kofo, she brought the needed flavour.
Nigeria to the world.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
So Rand is the dragon in wheel of time.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Clint02:
Wetin be this madness for this thread today for God sake, is today an all spoilers day because I didn't get the memo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chibudollar:
Wetin be this madness for this thread today for God sake, is today an all spoilers day because I didn't get the memo
Yes it is grin. Haven't you watched the EP 7?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Clint02:
Yes it is grin. Haven't you watched the EP 7?
downloaded already to watch tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chibudollar:
downloaded already to watch tonight
Hehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just finished binging on black mafia family
E pain me say b-mickie had to kill kato at the end
But loyalty comes first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Clint02:
Jesus cry now I know how people feel when Dem drop spoiler review without spoiler alert for film downloaded already anyway I knew he will likely be the dragon sha cool

I 4 nor just com dis thread dis evening angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chibudollar:
u feel am too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Just finished binging on black mafia family
E pain me say b-mickie had to kill kato at the end
But loyalty comes first
Could have forgiven her though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Jesus cry now I know how people feel when Dem drop spoiler review without spoiler alert for film downloaded already anyway I knew he will likely be the dragon sha cool

he was most likely to be the dragon, just had to, haven't watched this episode sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
DieRich5:

grin grin grin
Sorry oo,na wetin my guy do me I dey do Una cool. Na when I wan start to watch the movie na him come dey narrate wetin happen for me. I told him I don't want to hear anymore,that I will watch it myself cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
I love the character Glenn Quagmire in family Guy that guy cracks me the fuk up with his perverted displays. Season 3 so far and enjoying it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanman(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Clint02:
This Nigga just spoiled EP7 for me !. why cant u just watch and STFU.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chibudollar:
he was most likely to be the dragon, just had to, haven't watched this episode sha
yeah, I'll try watch it 2moro but not knowing who the dragon is will mk it more interesting angry now the only fun is what the dragon can do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chibudollar:
I love the character Glenn Quagmire in family Guy that guy cracks me the fuk up with his perverted displays. Season 3 so far and enjoying it.
re u just starting it or ur rewatching ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Peeples with Kerry Washington

It's funnier than I expected. I would definitely recommend it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Chibudollar:
Try rick and Morty or south park
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Damm you should have at least waited till later in the day before dropping spoilers.

Of all the series in the world, it is the wheel of Time that you choosed to drop spoilers cry

My GOD in heaven will judge you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 3:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Chibudollar:
Please what website are you downloading it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
All episodes of The Witcher S2 out on telegram.
Simply search for the group title. It's public.
And please, don't rush to spoil for others

Boss mi, as I download from telegram I no Understand wetin I dey see oo.

I don't know if it's my Mx Player update .... If I download videos from telegram it doesn't show on MX player.
I now need to go deep search the video on Android file on phone before I can see it.
Mehn, this process na serious stress. embarassed

No be like dis e dey do before... cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Cleanman:
This Nigga just spoiled EP7 for me !. why cant u just watch and STFU.
Shut up guy. To be sincere I expected people already talking about it here,for Christ sake look at the time I posted it. And this episode was released since that morning. Na that one wan make person dey insult me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2870) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.