Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,757 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3677017 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (2887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Silentgroper:
Give it a go and give us feedbacks nw.

I can't embark on such journey without getting a go ahead from folks out here...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
na better franchise if dem do am well

oyaskii:
So dem never milk this franchise reach? sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
I'm checking this uk series fast AF, meh the boy wey act blue story movie na act dis one ND na uk gangster shit grin grin grin grin

Mk I go find S1 download b4 the S2 drop 2moro

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jay Jay is a delight to watch sha

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pedal to metal .

I have a big feeling, this Will be a good one.
I even love the fact that it is a series.

I've always wanted a car racing series movie..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

Yeah bro.
You know Layla is Nigerian right?
I think she's Igbo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Top Boy season 4 is out today! Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!

Make them just no disappoint me sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2022
Floki737:

Yeah bro.
You know Layla is Nigerian right?
I think she's Igbo.

And Russian
Read her profile

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Guys!!! Allow me rant a little.
I am seriously annoyed at neflix.
I can't believe they have been renewing many Series, they have even announced the season 2 of squid games.
Now they have resident evil coming in July but my annoyance is why haven't they renewed Kingdom?

This shiiit is getting annoying man, other network like HBO or Amazon should Just take over the season 3 of kingdom from Netflix because this Series is just being disrespected by Netflix.
It's been long we saw a proper ancient zombie Series acted in an ancient setting like they did in kingdom.
The Series is unique in it's own way due to it's ancient settings unlike zombie Series of nowadays that were shot in cities, high sky scrappers.
The owners of kingdom should Just send a message to HBO or Amazon and i believe they will happily jump on it.
This series is too interesting to be sidelined.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Kennedy97:

And Russian
Read her profile

Yeah, she's mixed.
Her dad is Nigerian and her mom is Russian.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2022
DieRich5:
Netflix too like money cheesy why dem put dis girl face, abi something happened dem she nor die tongue

I'm still waiting for Alice in Borderland S2 release date, I'm seeing December time

if only Netflix could see the future on how successful this series would become, they would have never killed off her character
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Chibudollar:
if only Netflix could see the future on how successful this series would become, they would have never killed off her character
I swr, her fans too much..........I don't think S2 characters can match S1 oo, like dat old man,dat mad woman etc

I'm waiting for the trailer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2022
OhBritannia:
I can't believe they have been renewing many Series, they have even announced the season 2 of squid games.
Now they have resident evil coming in July but my annoyance is why haven't they renewed Kingdom?

This shiiit is getting annoying man, other network like HBO or Amazon should Just take over the season 3 of kingdom from Netflix because this Series is just being disrespected by Netflix.
It's been long we saw a proper ancient zombie Series acted in an ancient setting like they did in kingdom.
The Series is unique in it's own way due to it's ancient settings unlike zombie Series of nowadays that were shot in cities, high sky scrappers.
The owners of kingdom should Just send a message to HBO or Amazon and i believe they will happily jump on it.
this series na only 6 episodes e get?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Kennedy97:
No problem child grin
When he was trying to get spencer to advertise that energy drink too funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Anyone seeing kungfu ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022
I no know who use Tiffany haddish do detective grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2022
DieRich5:
this series na only 6 episodes e get?
Season 1 get 10 episodes while season 2 get 6 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Chibudollar:

Netflix wey I know? E go mad you when you see am for S2 dey wear mask, come dry secretly help the other mumu guy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Please who can help explain how series make money for the producers and directors. Apart from streaming o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2022
OhBritannia:
Season 1 get 10 episodes while season 2 get 6 episodes.
nawao so netnaija S1 na be S2 cus na only 6 episodes dy undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Iamyemmie:
I no know who use Tiffany haddish do detective grin
guy u don watch am? Drop rate, the bad reviews online no mk me download am

Na funny cast just full dere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
OhBritannia:

lol I'm also waiting for Kingdom season 3...
Especially after watching the Special episode abi movie...
I hated anything Zombie series before Kingdom...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
DieRich5:
both seasons are 6 episodes each
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omo I need time to watch series...
No time at all ...
I have several movies downloaded but haven't watched since ...
Even anime sef...I have several yet no time at all...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
both seasons are 6 episodes each
okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
DieRich5:
Sorry for the info.
Both seasons are both 6 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Iamyemmie:

No problem child grin
When he was trying to get spencer to advertise that energy drink too funny

Yea
I like his spirit jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Floki737:

Yeah, she's mixed.
Her dad is Nigerian and her mom is Russian.

Lol
Yea

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Where can I download raised by wolves season finale can’t seem to find it anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
OhBritannia:
Sorry for the info.
Both seasons are both 6 episodes.
alright, copy dat grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nice...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
A solid 9/10 from HBO.

Kate Winslet is good mehn...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (2887) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: dozieinspired and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.