Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,133 members, 7,913,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3672634 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (Reply)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:35pm
I don't care what people say about the finale it was good but not great, you guys were all expecting dragon fights.. Relax cheesy I love that music when the dragonriders were wearing armor now that we know it's gonna be four seasons, HBO is trying to do what Disney did with star wars before everything went woke

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:40pm
Calibrator:
Better rein in your expectations, because of the introduction of dragons, many of you have forgotten that GOT/HOTD is majorly more drama than action.

You might not even see the so called full blown war next season cheesy

Nah we will see the war next season, you guys just forgot those war scenes you see in battle of the bastards and lord of the rings cost hundreds in million not something than can be done with cgi alone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:18pm
🎥 Touch (2024) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Enjoyable. Reminds me of Past Lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: elvisgaga and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.