Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3717676 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (2897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yo guys check out the Kanye West documentary Jeen yuhs. It is so so good. Most of you might have seen it already. That guy literally documented his rise to Fame. His confidence was off the fvcking roof.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
yeah you are right, I am pro yeagarist even though they'll lose, I mean ,I can't live in a world ,where people hate my race , just like Jewish people, see how Israel is up in arms everyday just to protect their state.destroy those motherf*ckers Eren! cheesy
I used to hate Floch sha...but now I like him even though I'm against him...
Floch is a good leader...
Sometimes he uses fear and kills his own people to gain control...but he knows how to inspire so much that some compare him to Erwin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
this is a very dangerous idea...
Eren and the Yeagerists solution to racism is basically to destroy all other races ...
And in fact it goes beyond that... killing their own race...the ones that are outside Paradis...

Committing genocide isn't the solution tho...they're killing innocent civilians including innocent kids and not just the military.
so what do you suggest, cause Zeke plan was awful too lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I used to hate Floch sha...but now I like him even though I'm against him...
Floch is a good leader...
Sometimes he uses fear and kills his own people to gain control...but he knows how to inspire so much that some compare him to Erwin
omo floch give me joy especially that side that it was him against, the new jaw Titan, Mikasa,hanger ,omo the guy bypass all of them ,only for that sh*try Gabi to shoot am mtcheww, he was the lone survivor of beast Titan , onslaught na wetin give am mind
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
so what do you suggest, cause Zeke plan was awful too lol
no true solution sha...
Zeke's plan is a no
Eren's plan is a no
Armin's plan is what I will go with ...
Armin is smart tho naive sometimes...

The plan is to do mini-rumbling to hold back Marley's forces...then buy themselves some time to see if they can negotiate with other countries...
They have many enemies but the Azumabito are their allies...if they're lucky they can get more allies...even if they have to keep trading their iceburst stone...
Marley also has enemies...they can ally with the enemies of Marley but it will take time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
omo floch give me joy especially that side that it was him against, the new jaw Titan, Mikasa,hanger ,omo the guy bypass all of them ,only for that sh*try Gabi to shoot am mtcheww, he was the lone survivor of beast Titan , onslaught na wetin give am mind
Floch is a great leader...he has developed so much from the kid that was scared of the Beast Titan during the charge...

Na this part move me wella...he might do bad things but it's all for his patriotism.... everything he's doing is for Eldia

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Perfect world
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Floki737:

It's talking about a very secretive company, that takes extreme measures to make sure their workers are fully focused on work while at work, and also keep anonymity of what they do at work while outside.

It's pretty slow for me
But the rating online is giving me a second thought about it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Floch is a great leader...he has developed so much from the kid that was scared of the Beast Titan during the charge...

Na this part move me wella...he might do bad things but it's all for his patriotism.... everything he's doing is for Eldia
floch won many AOT fans heart , because he stick to his believes , even though he was on the losing side , my man kept the patriotic act till the last (he ain't dead though, at least not yet)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
no true solution sha...
Zeke's plan is a no
Eren's plan is a no
Armin's plan is what I will go with ...
Armin is smart tho naive sometimes...

The plan is to do mini-rumbling to hold back Marley's forces...then buy themselves some time to see if they can negotiate with other countries...
They have many enemies but the Azumabito are their allies...if they're lucky they can get more allies...even if they have to keep trading their iceburst stone...
Marley also has enemies...they can ally with the enemies of Marley but it will take time
Armin plan might work, but it will only instill and unite the entire world against eldia, such kind of power is too dangerous for one man, they sneak lots of does into eldia to gett the founding titan, but with erens plan,. no one in the next 100 years will lay hand on eldia,the survivors will be more concerned about repopulation and rebuilding
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
floch won many AOT fans heart , because he stick to his believes , even though he was on the losing side , my man kept the patriotic act till the last (he ain't dead though, at least not yet)
but it's funny how because of one episode, people forgot all the attrocities he committed...
Man killed his own people, staged a bloody coup, executed many, assassinated Zachary the head of Military...
All for his country abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
Armin plan might work, but it will only instill and unite the entire world against eldia, such kind of power is too dangerous for one man, they sneak lots of does into eldia to gett the founding titan, but with erens plan,. no one in the next 100 years will lay hand on eldia,the survivors will be more concerned about repopulation and rebuilding
Armin's plan isn't perfect cos it means they'll have to subjucate Historia and her kids and grandkids to forced breeding and cannibalism...
Same thing the Royal family had been doing for ages...

And once other countries produce more anti titan weaponry, they'll still eliminate Eldia...
Although it will buy Eldia time sha...

Eren didn't want to subject them to that... especially Historia
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
but it's funny how because of one episode, people forgot all the attrocities he committed...
Man killed his own people, staged a bloody coup, executed many, assassinated Zachary the head of Military...
All for his country abi?
lol everybody they jump on bandwagon, see floch wey people, despise, all sudden ,"king floch", "I believe in floch supremacy", 'proudly yeagarist", well for me I no like am I no hate am he's just there , and for the alliance ,I hate them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Armin's plan isn't perfect cos it means they'll have to subjucate Historia and her kids and grandkids to forced breeding and cannibalism...
Same thing the Royal family had been doing for ages...

And once other countries produce more anti titan weaponry, they'll still eliminate Eldia...
Although it will buy Eldia time sha...

Eren didn't want to subject them to that... especially Historia
Las Las everybody go they alright,the world has been marginalising eldia , tagging them demons and devil's , well you got what you asked for lol, you Don see the real demon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
lol everybody they jump on bandwagon, see floch wey people, despise, all sudden ,"king floch", "I believe in floch supremacy", 'proudly yeagarist", well for me I no like am I no hate am he's just there , and for the alliance ,I hate them
I no hate Floch at all oh...

Why you hate the Alliance?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
Las Las everybody go they alright,the world has been marginalising eldia , tagging them demons and devil's , well you got what you asked for lol, you Don see the real demon
not their fault...
Eldia tormented the world before...and most of the present generation suffer from indoctrination...right from childhood they're told Eldians are devils, demons...
Just like Gabi held that belief until she recently
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
not their fault...
Eldia tormented the world before...and most of the present generation suffer from indoctrination...right from childhood they're told Eldians are devils, demons...
Just like Gabi held that belief until she recently
will you torment, Germany current generation because of what Hitler did?, cause the way it happened ,king fritz was tired of the power tussle gave up the war and renounced it, even went ahead to dash them (Marley) war hammer Titan, then took all the subject of Ymir to a remote island, wiped out their memory if that is not punishment enough for eldia I don't know what is, the marleyans use their hand , carry pure Titans to they tortured a defeated eldia empire, now eldia don they fight back una Don they cry ,lol una never see anything.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dayuuum. Severance may actually be the best show on TV right now. That recent episode was breathtaking, fireeee.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by posty56: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I no hate Floch at all oh...

Why you hate the Alliance?
the way they were killing their comrades like it is nothing, I mean this is the people that you grew up with for f*ck sake, plus they're wiping their people(eldians) why should I help the rest of the world? only floch is the most realistic eldia ,cause he knew what will happen if the rumbling does not hold, my happiness is that Eren succeeded small Sha.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
so fast?
Get ready for the season 4 twists

Omo, the beginning of the fourth season confuse me, I wasn't sure it twas same series I was watching.

abduleez1 , the last episode of season 3 was episode 49 on animepahe and the first episode of the fourth season is episode 60.

Hope I didn't miss any part o. Cos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Tell me you fully understood that series
As someone mentioned, it's very straightforward. The only mystery is what they actually do at work.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Achilles100:

Omo, the beginning of the fourth season confuse me, I wasn't sure it twas same series I was watching.

abduleez1 , the last episode of season 3 was episode 49 on animepahe and the first episode of the fourth season is episode 60.

You missed 10 episodes. Season 3 is in 2 parts. Part 1 is 12 episodes. Part 2 is 10 episodes.
Search for season 3 part 2.
Or just check the related tab on the season 4 page. It will show you the prequel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Achilles100:

For episode one? shocked

Ha!

Very few things made sense, but you could just few this series is set up for greatness, but rating episode one 10/10 is over the top for me sha.
There's no difference between this, and what I said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
will you torment, Germany current generation because of what Hitler did?, cause the way it happened ,king fritz was tired of the power tussle gave up the war and renounced it, even went ahead to dash them (Marley) war hammer Titan, then took all the subject of Ymir to a remote island, wiped out their memory if that is not punishment enough for eldia I don't know what is, the marleyans use their hand , carry pure Titans to they tortured a defeated eldia empire, now eldia don they fight back una Don they cry ,lol una never see anything.
you've forgotten that wasn't revealed until The Declaration of War episode by Tybur? Everyone believed Marley was the saviour of the world, not the first king of the walls...

And besides that won't change the many years of Eldian rule and torment

Also the Eldians are still a threat ...they're the only ones who can become Titans, the only ones who can casue the Rumbling...you think people will ignore the persistent threat that the Rumbling would be used against them?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
the way they were killing their comrades like it is nothing, I mean this is the people that you grew up with for f*ck sake, plus they're wiping their people(eldians) why should I help the rest of the world? only floch is the most realistic eldia ,cause he knew what will happen if the rumbling does not hold, my happiness is that Eren succeeded small Sha.
the Yeagerists aren't saints...they also killed their own people, fed their own people the wine...

The Alliance members have stayed outside the walls for months, they know innocent people exist outside the walls...even other innocent Eldians like the kid Ramzi who were also oppressed...
Armin and co only supported a partial rumbling not genocide

What did this innocent kid Ramzi do to face this?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Achilles100:

you did....
There are 2 parts of season 3...
Check for season 3 part 2

It's like this

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3 part 1
Season 3 part 2
Season 4 part 1
Season 4 part 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's pretty slow for me
But the rating online is giving me a second thought about it

I won't lie it's a little bit slow, but it's worth it.

If you've already started, keep watching bro. You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Achilles100:

those 10 episodes are very important...
You can't understand anything in season 4 without it oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Floki737:

I won't lie it a little bit slow, but it's worth it.

If you've already started, keep watching bro. You won't regret it.

Just episode 1...
I was expecting something else and it became so slow I had to dropped it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Just episode 1...
I was expecting something else and it became so slow I had to dropped it

cool cool Just continue and thank me later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Floki737:

cool cool Just continue and thank me later.

Shey I should hold you responsible if nothing pops up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (2897) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.