Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3653430 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (2880) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gidah:
spoiler alert,the season 4 felt like it wasn't needed at first but twas fire � later ,the episode where Sasha father went to niccolo restaurants was so emotional.
season 4 is the best season of AOT...
Season 4 has some of the best episodes in fiction...
Memories of the future had my best plot twist of all time

*Edited...that episode you're talking about is called "Children of the forest"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Slow Horses already has trailer for season 2.

Noicee!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
This should take 9-10 episodes max

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
For all lovers of spy series that includes terrorism. Series like Tehran and fauda.
I think we all should try this new series called Yosi the regretful spy.
I just saw it online and it has a whooping 9.1 rating out of 10. And that's huge coming from Imbd.

I will like for us to watch it and talk about it.
It's next on my download list.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Episode 20 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Episode 6 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Episode 6... On point as usual ✔️

The wait begins again sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Two episodes in.... Hmm

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
I cannot recommend Wayne enough. That show is...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mehn them don use spoilers finish Ozark for me , Twitter people oooo. This and that died habbbaaaaaa. And I was saving this last season to binge it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
MoonKnight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chibudollar:
Mehn them don use spoilers finish Ozark for me , Twitter people oooo. This and that died habbbaaaaaa. And I was saving this last season to binge it

Lmao. Sorry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Apple TV+ is the gift that keeps giving. Omo. This is my next best streamer after HBOMax.

I couldn't agree more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Finally saw Episodes 4 & 5 of Moon Knight...
Moon Knight could possibly be the best Marvel Disney+ show so far....

Possible Spoilers ahead...
Oscar winning am Emmy for his performance here wouldn't even rub me the wrong way...
Most times, I forget that Marc and Steven are actually the same. When they were trying to balance the scales by reconciling their memories, I forget for a moment that Marc and Steven were the(Childhood scene), same great exposure, sets up what we know their life turns out to be nicely in roughly less than 20 minutes. I intimated in my Episode 1 or 2 review that Jake could show up, It's the fifth episode and he isn't here yet, maybe the directors felt it would be too much but from what I've seen, Oscar can pull it off..

Part of the reason Moon Knight works so well is that it's disconnected from the greater MCU, no mention of a green monster rampaging through town, or a red and blue dressed guy swinging through New York..
It's self contained in its small pocket of the world while dealing with a threat serious enough to do some major damage to the population...
Hope they stick the landing...

P.S... Goddess Taweret is real cool...She had me reeling when she referred to her as "Gal"...
Just saw the episode...I agree, Oscar was superb and should definitely be win competitive for the Emmy's but you know how they're partial to genre shows...The show doesn't always work but Oscar keeps on delivering, having trouble decide if I prefer this to Lizzy Olsen performance in WV as my best superhero actor performance... Excited for the finale

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 4:31am On May 01, 2022
nani667:
Episode 6 ⬇️
shocked you downloaded an episode fr 2.5GB
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 11:08am On May 01, 2022
nani667:
Episode 6 ⬇️
how many series do u watch a week?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2022
Spy X Family is so good ....4 episodes in...
If you watch anime, you should definitely follow this

Mix of comedy, emotional, action

The scene where he proposed with a grenade ring while fighting blew me lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viiictor10(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2022
Better call saul, is it a good series or should i avoid it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2022
Squid Game .....9/10

Brilliant show from Korea. This people are very good with storytelling. Brilliant cast and acting and damn gritty suspense.

Spy X Family .....7.5/10

3 episodes in and it's pretty good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:15pm On May 01, 2022
Walai Americans don't know how to train their children, finally started Ozark season 4 and this boy is pissing me the fuk out. Pikin wey u go slap senses into go dey talk anyhow

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2022
abduleez1:
Squid Game .....9/10

Brilliant show from Korea. This people are very good with storytelling. Brilliant cast and acting and damn gritty suspense.

Spy X Family .....7.5/10

3 episodes in and it's pretty good.
you haven't watched Squid game till now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:28pm On May 01, 2022
New Amsterdam Continues... Never knew more episodes dropped, thought the season ended

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 8:08pm On May 01, 2022
Chibudollar:
Walai Americans don't know how to train their children, finally started Ozark season 4 and this boy is pissing me the fuk out. Pikin wey u go slap senses into go dey talk anyhow

angry angry Aswear, I've been boiling. The boy is very stupid.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
you haven't watched Squid game till now

Nope. I don't follow trends that much.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:21pm On May 01, 2022
Seen the first 5 episodes... Color me intrigued

Helly really having a rough time...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 12:23am On May 02, 2022
Chibudollar:

Lol. If you try am, they will take the child from you and still send you to prison. But true true, that boy vex me sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by konchesky01: 2:07am On May 02, 2022
Pls I need a good website to download TV series, Netnaija don tire me their Ads and download hangs most time. Took me an hour download a video file of 65mb. I'm already using 9jarocks, but I'm not okay with the quality of the videos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:38am On May 02, 2022
konchesky01:
Pls I need a good website to download TV series, Netnaija don tire me their Ads and download hangs most time. Took me an hour download a video file of 65mb. I'm already using 9jarocks, but I'm not okay with the quality of the videos.
toxicwaps dot com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olabisi99(f): 8:23am On May 02, 2022
Please who is following this Korean series "Hellbound" when is the second season going to be released
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 8:37am On May 02, 2022
olabisi99:
Please who is following this Korean series "Hellbound" when is the second season going to be released

waiting on Netflix

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2022
Is there any different between "" The watchmen and The watch """

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (2880) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)