Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3628130 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
What if they succeeded in depowering homelander but he escape (maybe with the help of A-Train his ass-licker) that would have been an actual progression.

Funny enough, I also thought of this same exact scenario. I also had this idea that "what if he takes the compound v same way kamiko did and got back his powers after Solder Boy de-powered him.

You see that thought of ours above, we aren't the first to want the above to happen. In fact, there are lots of people who would want it to go down that way, and if it did, that's akin to the show spoon-feeding us what we all want, thus, taking out the trills and suspense and making the sure very predictable and the plot one directional... The writers are aware of this, that's why they choose a different path.

Everybody's priority was to take down Solder Boy. Didn't you watch the show? Asides Butcher and Maeve, the rest gave a solid reason why stopping Solder Boy was top priority. Does the event at herogism ring a bell?.... Then imagine that at the Vought tower, with all the casualties. That was what they were trying to avoid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
undecidedThe boys finale

They build excitiing anticipation but the finale turns out to be shit

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Segun2222:
Noir was created to keep homelander in check from the original Story, i think it's black Noir that'll finally kill homelander

This ended so badly lmao

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2022
°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Kdrama are for Nigeria girls like Jeon who are obsessed with Korean guys.
not really mate, boys watch it for the plot not like girls who re obsessed with da K boys tongue

In Korea, the boys re more beautiful than the girls but NL girls own too much jor and the most useless theard in NL na Korea thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2022
nani667:
°°
Imagine posing with the dude that fücked your wife. Soldier Boy would have a seizure if he saw this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Kdrama are for Nigeria girls like Jeon who are obsessed with Korean guys.

Well, I could say anime or whatever genre you love is for Nigerian boys with low sperm count....but yeah, I'm not saying that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrshegz: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Do you know you can have the PREMIUM NETFLIX APP to watch all the movies FOR FREE? ��

YES! FOR FREE!!! Nothing to be paid in anyway, and no restriction of any form! All you'd have to do is install, and watch all old and new movies in the world FOR FREE���

Click on the WhatsApp link to get it INSTANTLY FOR FREE!
https:///u28tnv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
swiftz:

Well, I could say anime or whatever genre you love is for Nigerian boys with low sperm count....but yeah, I'm not saying that.

grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
swiftz:

Well seeing is believing, don't judge a book by it's cover, come test it before you generalize.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mrshegz:
Do you know you can have the PREMIUM NETFLIX APP to watch all the movies FOR FREE? ��

YES! FOR FREE!!! Nothing to be paid in anyway, and no restriction of any form! All you'd have to do is install, and watch all old and new movies in the world FOR FREE���

Click on the WhatsApp link to get it INSTANTLY FOR FREE!
https:///u28tnv

Say no more, Gimme the virus link already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
blingxx:

Naija don cast walai undecided

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, he weak me, Na meetings upon meetings, them don sack top officials, borrow billions to fund defence but still on still ... I just want our name to be mentioned in the good books that profit our nation, I don't care if it's good or bad, yahoo or tech startup, something that adds to our economy not one that take lives and the said economy °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
DieRich5:
not really mate, boys watch it for the plot not like girls who re obsessed with da K boys tongue

In Korea, the boys re more beautiful than the girls but NL girls own too much jor and the most useless theard in NL na Korea thread

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, thank you. The world leading world favourite, you think they are doing nonsense to attract such numbers? Hope Nollywood learns faster, I use to love them 3 or 4 years ago but they have dropped the standard °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
swiftz:

there are some great Korean shows...
Just that the amount of romance kills the vibe...
Another problem is most dramas with like 20 episodes could be wrapped up in 15...they feel dragged

If Korea could just reduce the romance in their shows, I would watch far far more Korean shows that Hollywood

plotwise I'll pick Korean shows over Hollywood... their stories are more planned out... usually planned to the end before releasing...they just need to reduce the romance
Also they finish their stories not like Hollywood that keeps cancelling...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
swiftz:

Wtf .. abeg don't talk shit about anime undecided it's equivalent to watching football especially when you grew up watch dbz and Naruto angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
blingxx:

Wtf .. abeg don't talk shit about anime undecided it's equivalent to watching football especially when you grew up watch dbz and Naruto angry
What rubbish equivalent?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
l69l:

What rubbish equivalent?

Just ignore. No need.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Another problem is most dramas with like 20 episodes could be wrapped up in 15...they feel dragged

If Korea could just reduce the romance in their shows, I would watch far far more Korean shows that Hollywood

plotwise I'll pick Korean shows over Hollywood... their stories are more planned out... usually planned to the end before releasing...they just need to reduce the romance

I agree that some of the series drag. I noticed episodes 9-12 usually drag, yeah. Then they pick up again from episodes 13-16.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
l69l:

What rubbish equivalent?
I disagree with him...

But as far as I'm concerned...anime is just a storytelling medium just as live action tv series are
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
How did Mueve manage to make homelander’s ear bleed with a metal stick Isn’t homelander suppose to be impenetrable??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, it can't ever happen. It's like removing music video from Bollywood, jazz and juju from Nollywood, curses and insult from Yoruba movies. But wait, the romance is usually not bad, I hate one theme movies, it adds dynamics and other areas they can exploit. Na why I no dey like super hero movies, one man be doing like others are idiots, don't play with my brain abeg °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Great (2020)

S2.....10/10

Another fantastic season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
The boys.

The satirical social commentary ehn

They gave everyone the ant man in thanos they'd been looking for in end game

Man, they bleeped MM cry cry cry

You wanna watch me have a self-service, it'll cost you a tenner grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aflix:
How did Mueve manage to make homelander’s ear bleed with a metal stick Isn’t homelander suppose to be impenetrable??
nobody is impenetrable
Even superman isn't impenetrable...

It all depends on the force that is hitting him...

Besides Homelander's insides may be softer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmy512: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Just finished

the terminal list

Reacher

Tehran.

check them out if you haven't.

Pussy Valley too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2022
The Terminal List.

Chris Pratt was born for this role.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2022
pu7pl3:
The Terminal List.

Is this on Netflix? Or where did you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 2:00am On Jul 10, 2022
swiftz:

Is this on Netflix? Or where did you download from?

Amazon prime

I think it's on netnaija sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Still watching Terminal List

In the meantime... episode 1 of Call of the Night
Finally found an anime to follow this season

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 3:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Some video quality on nkiri.com is quite poor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2022
pu7pl3:
The Terminal List.

na just 8 episodes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: armadeo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.