Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3617899 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (2860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gomojamm:
Hey.

Hey

How do you find my messages? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Hey

You mean your comments here? By following you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Hey

You don't want me to find you it seems. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gomojamm:
You mean your comments here? By following you.
Lol i don't know how to do that

That's why i asked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gomojamm:
You don't want me to find you it seems. grin

Funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol i don't know how to do that

That's why i asked
Follow me. Your contact?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Funny
How's business going?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gomojamm:
How's market going?

Alhamdllh, how you? I hope all is fine with you now physically, mentally and even financially grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Alhamdllh, how you? I hope all is fine with you now physically, mentally and even financially grin
grin grin grin women. I guess I am relegated already for a ......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Simonokeh7:

6 out of 18

Just started season 7

Going good so far with the grey's anatomy.
Although I was distracted with so many activities.

The only wahala be say some of their medical procedure could be gross kinda.

So you really don't wanna eat whilst watching grey's anatomy else you might puke...

My Grey's Anatomy update.

7 out of 18 done.
Just started season 8
I can't wait to round up this series.
Taking so much of my time and I have series lining up.

And i hate leaving series halfways..

Interesting series nonetheless..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gomojamm:
grin grin grin women. I guess I am relegated already for a ......

Heh, you've bn quiet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Heh, you've bn quiet
No, you are always on my mind. I need to find my feet, honoured lady.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Heh, you've bn quiet
See, I lie like every other humans but I don't want to lie to you. It would have been better if we could see and talk. But if you already have someone no problem. We are good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please is this the series section
Cos be like I don miss road o shocked grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gomojamm:
No, you are always on my mind. I need to find my feet, honoured lady.

Oboy dem no dey chyke woman for here, this is the sanctuary of violence.
You can never find love here angry

"I nEeD tO fInD mY fEeT"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2022
nani667:
°°°°
This isn't true, Toph wasn't a great fighter because she's a woman, she was a great fighter through hard work, and with that hard work, she overcame her disability.

Toph got married to Kanto, and together they gave birth to Lin, saying she was never in a love interest makes no sense.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Gomojamm:
See, I lie like every other humans but I don't want to lie to you. It would have been better if we could see and talk. But if you already have someone no problem. We are good.
carry your flirting to PMs abeg...
This is series thread grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Heh, you've bn quiet
you lovebirds should go and toast yourselves in PMs or WhatsApp...

This is not flirting thread cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Classickj:
Who don watch True Story by Kevin Hart, Wesley Snipes
Make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

This isn't true, Toph wasn't a great fighter because she's a woman, she was a great fighter through hard work, and with that hard work, she overcame her disability.

Toph got married to Kanto, and together they gave birth to Lin, saying she was never in a love interest makes no sense.

Actually, Toph was bad at loving if you look at it critically. That's why her first daughter didn't like her that much. Toph always put her work first.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Gomojamm:
e go soon end in tears tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
carry your flirting to PMs abeg...
This is series thread grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gomojamm: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2022
pu7pl3:

Oboy dem no dey chyke woman for here, this is the sanctuary of violence.
You can never find love here angry

"I nEeD tO fInD mY fEeT"
grin grin ok bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

The only thing Toph was ever shown to struggle with was sand bending. Sis concentrated for all of 5 minutes and invented metal bending.
Also, it wasn't so much that she overcame her disability but that said disability became an advantage for her.

You need to look up the definition of love interest. It totally makes sense.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2022
nani667:

This meme conveys my thoughts perfectly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kaycee7:

You need to look up the definition of love interest. It totally makes sense.
Do you get married to your 'hate interest'.

The only thing Toph was ever shown to struggle with was sand bending.
She struggled with sand bending, good, she struggled, what did she hulk struggled with?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
Sis concentrated for all of 5 minutes and invented metal bending.
Other earth benders didn't think it was possible.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kaycee7:

Also, it wasn't so much that she overcame her disability but that said disability became an advantage for her.
Not really, all it takes is her feet to be injured, now she can't see and she can't walk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (2860) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)