Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,119 members, 7,970,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3759821 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (2928) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Juzec:
King Fritz signed the non violence treaty out of hatred for his own people I guess..very stupid man. Gross also died a terrible death, so I don't have emotions to waste for him. But Eren, even killed his own people the Paradise self. I also don't like Annie. She isn't even remorseful about all the people she killed. Like you said, maybe they are all victims of circumstances.
I'm talking about the 1st King Fritz. The one from 2000 years ago that enslaved the Founder Ymir

The one that made the vow renouncing war is the 145th king Karl Fritz

Annie was raised and trained by her father and Marley to be a killer and not care about anything or anyone else ...

Eventually she got to care only for her father because she sought parental love...that's why I don't blame her

I believe she has started feeling remorse

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I'm talking about the 1st King Fritz. The one from 2000 years ago that enslaved the Founder Ymir

Annie was raised and trained by her father and Marley to be a killer and not care about anything or anyone else ...

Eventually she got to care only for her father because she sought parental love...that's why I don't blame her

you know your stuff bro. I just remembered now, he ordered his daughters to keep giving birth and to allow his granddaughters to eat their spinal fluid.
As for Annie, the dad only showed her the parental love as she was about leaving. I guess that's why she is willing to do anything to go back to that fatherly love.
So I will have to wait for weeks for another episode to drop? embarassed...I wished I waited for it to air completely before joining the train.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Juzec:
you know your stuff bro. I just remembered now, he ordered his daughters to keep giving birth and to allow his granddaughters to eat their spinal fluid.
As for Annie, the dad only showed her the parental love as she was about leaving. I guess that's why she is willing to do anything to go back to that fatherly love.
So I will have to wait for weeks for another episode to drop? embarassed...I wished I waited for it to air completely before joining the train.
yeah. Worst king ever.

Check the season 2 ending song --- a lot of events of season 4 were foreshadowed in the visuals...
The Rumbling, the Warhammer Titan, the daughters of Ymir eating their mother, etc

I waited 4 years from season 1 to 2...
The final season started since 2020, till now e never end...
Your wait is small

Only 1 episode to go Sha...should air sometime in October or November latest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
yeah. Worst king ever.

Check the season 2 ending song --- a lot of events of season 4 were foreshadowed in the visuals...
The Rumbling, the Warhammer Titan, the daughters of Ymir eating their mother, etc

I waited 4 years from season 1 to 2...
The final season started since 2020, till now e never end...
Your wait is small

Only 1 episode to go Sha...should air sometime in October or November latest

I just rewatched the ending of season 2 and I'm wondering how I missed the rumbling especially especially since I binge watched at a stretch.

Four years for season 2 to drop?? shocked God abeg oo.

Between, I feel like Levi was nerfed caused of the rumbling showdown. After he bodied the beast titan finish, they con used one mumu explosion weak my favorite character. A fit Levi na wahala for Eren oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Juzec:
I just rewatched the ending of season 2 and I'm wondering how I missed the rumbling especially especially since I binge watched at a stretch.

Between, I feel like Levi was nerfed caused of the rumbling showdown. After he bodied the beast titan finish, they con used one mumu explosion weak my favorite character. A fit Levi na wahala for Eren oo.
everyone missed it actually. Even the book and artworks of Ymir Fritz were shown in seasons 2 and 3...

And the title of episode 1 of season 1 : "To you in 2000 years"
Episode 80 (S4E21) : "From you 2000 years ago"

The 4 years wait was crazy...but since then we get content every year

Levi had to be nerfed...man is too OP...
He would have cleared those Marlian soldiers and Titans in the War for Paradis...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
everyone missed it actually. Even the book and artworks of Ymir Fritz were shown in seasons 2 and 3...

And the title of episode 1 of season 1 : "To you in 2000 years"
Episode 80 (S4E21) : "From you 2000 years ago"

The 4 years wait was crazy...but since then we get content every year

Levi had to be nerfed...man is too OP...
He would have cleared those Marlian soldiers and Titans in the War for Paradis...
small body but big engine man grin. Lemme go and look for the anime thread before they come for my head for derailing grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
MJF na werey 🤣😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Which manga is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
ShaqFu:
Which manga is this?
Attack on Titan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
Juzec:
small body but big engine man grin. Lemme go and look for the anime thread before they come for my head for derailing grin
let them come

I'm used to handling them grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kaycee7:
MJF na werey 🤣😂
peak bait grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Juzec:
Attack on titan
I've finally caught up with the latest episode. This Eren is just plain heartless. The love I have for him don become hatred cheesy. The funny thing is that he has supporters on their paradise. How do you justify killing multitudes? I can't wait to see how Mikasa and the rest of the gang friend stop him.

I also need recommendations of anime as interesting as the this. Someone offline recommended demon slayer and hunter X hunter...which of them is more interesting abeg?

I'm still yet to see anyone that matches aot. It's just incredible. Ive seen castlevania and vinland saga those are also good.

Any anime suggestions please

Modified ; x hunter x it is then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Juzec:

Beast titan: you mean I should fear one man.
Armoured titan : yes sir,Captain levi is dangerous

Remember the battle when levi mess beast titan up, he confesses and said : it's true what they say levi, you are dangerous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
armadeo:

I'm still yet to see anyone that matches aot. It's just incredible. Ive seen castlevania that one is also good.

some random anime series suggestions:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Vinland Saga
Monster
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Chainsawman
Hellsing Ultimate
Hunter X Hunter
Yu Yu Hakusho
Prison School
One Punch Man
Code Geass
Magi
Baki
Berserk
Kuroko no Basket
Haikyuu
Jujutsu Kaisen
The Idaten Deiteis know only peace
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
Tower of God
Black Lagoon
Call of the Night
Hell's Paradise
Claymore
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Deadman Wonderland (I have this downloaded but haven't seen)
Devilman Crybaby
Dorohedoro
Dororo
Great Pretender
Jobless Reincarnation (Mushoku Tensei)
Overlord
World Trigger
Kaiji
Konosuba
Made in Abyss
Mob Psycho 100
Ranking of Kings
Scissor Seven
Seraph of the End
Steins Gate
Summertime Render
Super Crooks
Talentless Nana
Terror in Resonance
The promised Neverland
Youjo Senki (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
The Dangers in My Heart
Record of Ragnarok
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Ooku

For long anime:
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (use filler guide)
One Piece
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Legend of the Galactic Heroes (1988) (political and well 1990s animation quality)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2023
armadeo:

Beast titan: you mean I should fear one man.
Armoured titan : yes sir,Captain levi is dangerous

Remember the battle when levi mess beast titan up, he confesses and said : it's true what they say levi, you are dangerous.
lmao cheesy....imagine two giant unique titans discussing one short man cheesy

That first battle between Levi and the beast titan(where Erwin died) was easily my favorite scene. I just realized he also bodied Annie in the forest. Dude is a beast.

Mikasa comes close second but her character dey taya person abeg. If Eren is not involved, no motivation for her to fight. Her life and conversations all through the series revolves around Eren. Very boring character when she's not fighting grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 4:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
let them come

I'm used to handling them grin
cheesy You no first send anybody
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 5:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Low effort trolling from max
Kaycee7:
MJF na werey 🤣😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
That would be Hunter x Hunter.

Other recommendations would be:

- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Vinland Saga
- Black Lagoon
- The Promised Neverland (Watch only S1)
- Summertime Render

Peak Listing.

So Promised Neverland went pretty much downhill after the first season? I'm yet to watch the S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2023
abduleez1:

Peak Listing.

So Promised Neverland went pretty much downhill after the first season? I'm yet to watch the S2.
Abort mission, I repeat, abort mission.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2023
armadeo:

I'm still yet to see anyone that matches aot. It's just incredible. Ive seen castlevania and vinland saga those are also good.

Modified ; x hunter x it is then

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood tops AOT anyday anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Abort mission, I repeat, abort mission.

I see.
I've always seen people online complain about the s2 being bad but I didn't know it's that bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2023
abduleez1:

Eez like you don't want us to have peace today abi 😁😁
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaycee7:

Vinland Saga is dangerously close to AOT if not better in storytelling themes and philosophy sef.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2023
abduleez1:

they both goated but it doesn't top AOT...
It doesn't even top Vinland Saga or Neon Genesis Evangelion

I literally rewatched FMAB less than 2 week ago undecided

AOT and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are the best anime imo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2023
American Horror Stories S1..... 6.5/10

Had so much hype for this show and was prepped for top tier scare or even engaging horrific storytelling.

The more I progressed through the anthology series the more it seemed bare bones and something produced as a fan fiction.

The first two episodes remained the best written. A few stood out, like the vengeful Father Christmas episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
they both goated but it doesn't top AOT...
It doesn't even too Vinland Saga or Neon Genesis Evangelion

I literally rewatched FMAB less than 2 week ago undecided

AOT and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are the best anime imo

Your opinion. My opinion. Different strokes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
vawulenece...
Vawulenece....
grin grin

I will bring forth vawulenece grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2023
abduleez1:

Vinland Saga is dangerously close to AOT if not better in storytelling themes and philosophy sef.
agreed on bolded cool

Peakland Saga...

It's still funny to me how some people don't like season 2 of Vinland Saga
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
agreed on bolded cool

Peakland Saga...

It's still funny to me how some people don't like season 2 of Vinland Saga

I feel Vinland Saga is better than AOT but I can't conclusively determine so cos I haven't fully caught up with this season. So I need more episodes to decide the better anime.

AOT sometimes relies on its action and fantasy settings, that's why most people will find it the more appealing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2023
abduleez1:

Your opinion. My opinion. Different strokes.
yep. But it's super obvious...

Monster
AOT
LOGH
Vinland Saga
Neon Genesis Evangelion....

are all above Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2023
abduleez1:

I feel Vinland Saga is better than AOT but I can't conclusively determine so cos I haven't fully caught up with this season. So I need more episodes to decide the better anime.

AOT sometimes relies on its action and fantasy settings, that's why most people will find it the more appealing.
nah...

I love both...but AOT is better

AOT isn't necessarily about action... especially the final season...
What makes AOT stand out is the story, themes, characters, plot twists etc

You know AOT has a circular plot... everything is connected even from episode 1...

Vinland Saga also has peak character writing...
You should check out season 2 man...all the new characters are so well written...
The transformation and growth of Thorfinn

In terms of writing, Vinland Saga should be anime of the year...but Jujutsu Kaisen will probably win it cos of popularity
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
vawulenece...
Vawulenece....
grin grin

I will bring forth vawulenece grin grin
Or you could, you know, finally realize that different tastes and opinions exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (2928) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.