Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3715643 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) ... (2897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2023
The Changeling eps 1-5

Apart from the existence of witchcraft I still know the point of the show, they just use episode 4 and 5 waste our time somehow, show is good sha I hope they deliver a plot twist real soon

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Gabriel DropOut
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Sex Education (The 4th Season)

Four episodes in, enjoying it. I cant get Queen Laqueefah out of my head. grin grin grin grin

but

The extra 'genders' abi sexuality dey muzz me, the buzz words also, which one is "my boyfriend and I are ethically non-monogamous"
'.

With Eric, I know he likes guys but with Abhi and his gang I have no idea what I'm looking at. Whether its a man portraying a woman or a woman portraying a man, either way its messed up. In addition to promoting major surgery like breast removal for teenagers. Its just trash IMO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:
Gabriel DropOut
Well, well, not exactly the kinda title you expect to come across on even the Nairaland anime thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moderngist(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
oyaskii:
This is none-dialogue right? Does it distract and makes it hard to follow?

Nope.... 99% of the time, there's no dialogue. Just sounds. I found it weird at first but quickly got used to it, just by the first episode. It's pretty much expressive and easy to understand so there's no need for dialogue. You just go with the flow and the score is pretty good, mixed with the sounds you won't really miss the dialogue at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Love and death 8/10. Nice series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Connection by James Burke

Interesting series and educative that would leave wondering on certain things

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Na thunder go fire anybody when ever compare Naruto and Bleach Characters strength-wise again...

All those VS battles are useless...
Bleach clears easily

Many Characters in bleach will solo the entire Naruto-verse
That episode gave me chills. Now I fully understand what you meant back then, If Aizen had somehow foolishly entered the royal palace he would have been chewed up, spat out and grinded to dust by any combination of those overpowered monsters.

If not for the fact that this is your typical shonen where it's only the MC that gets to defeat the all powerful villain, Yhwach would have been put to rest right here. But of course he is going to find a way to revive himself after being completely wrecked by Ichibe just so he would continue moving forward, until Ichigo finally puts a stop to his madness.

The way he goes about carelessly opening his mouth and voicing Osho's name anyhow, until he shows him just how powerful words can be and proceeds to cut him down to size. Can't wait to finally see him being bullied for the first time since this arc started.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Cookings Flanagan has cooked....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Carnival Row
The kind of sex these people are having with fairies is illegal grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Czsamanie: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2023
The Killing is really killing it for me...

smiley

My love for crime drama sha..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Czsamanie:
The Killing is really killing it for me...

smiley

My love for crime drama sha..
Same here drop your watchlist...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2023
pu7pl3:
Carnival Row
The kind of sex these people are having with fairies is illegal grin
Thought I had left the streets but na faerie olosho I dey find now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by specialofficer: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
finalboss:

Its easy when you use brave browser, I only use brave browser for animepahe and other websites with stubborn ads. Jarchi
My oga greetings sir, abeg I know that it's not right but please can you really help me with anything, I swear I'm really hungry, I'm homeless as I speak, abeg anything will be okay sir , abeg sir

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Lady Bird (2017) = 5.7/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Braveheart (1995) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Killing Of A Sacred Deer (2017) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ

❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Gran Turismo (2023) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tivity101: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Achilles100:

Na so so nack dem dey nack for this show.

One girl for my office always asking me to download it for her till she completed it.

Na so she go screen record dey send me the nacking part.

I nor get power for that kind show.

Funny guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hargbo:
I dey find download link
It's on one of those telegram channels
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Penny Dreadful.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nwafresh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
nwafresh:
I love drug related series and I've watched πŸ‘‡
β€” Power ( James St Patrick )
β€” Power Force (Tommy Egan)
β€” Narcos Columbia (Pablo Escobar)
β€” Narcos Mexico ( FΓ©lix Gallardo)
β€” Breaking Bad (Walter White)
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

Please recommend some drugs related series.
I'm about to start Gomorrah. Is it a good one?

So I decided to watch Better Call Saul and I have to blame myself for missing out on an excellent series.. Just finished season 3. I got to see what happened to Don Hector Salamanca before he went to that hospital and all he could do was to ring that his wheelchair bell in Breaking Bad.. Damn!! Starting season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kaycee7:
Thought I had left the streets but na faerie olosho I dey find now

Omo having an Orgasm while levitating with a faerie on top of me done dey top my bucket list

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
pu7pl3:

Omo having an Orgasm while levitating with a faerie on top of me done dey top my bucket list

Two of Una don high..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Two of Una don high..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bro you have to watch Carnival Row man grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
pu7pl3:

He has to see it to understand
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Castlevania: Nocturne is dropping in a few days. We just got the Onimusha trailer a few days back. And now Devil May Cry is coming.

Capcom really trying to one up Konami on Netflix anime adaptations ASAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZXy5P4Pqz4?si=7Tf0seogj3Xxyer2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kaycee7:
He has to see it to understand

Exactly
Something wey make me almost tell my babe "see your mate" grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
pu7pl3:

Exactly
Something wey make me almost tell my babe "see your mate" grin
Keyword: almost. You for just start Infinity War grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
pu7pl3:

Lol, I've watched the entire series finish na this year. Cara Delevingne and Orlando Bloom.

S2 is mad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) ... (2897) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Illusioneffect(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.