Stats: 3,192,135 members, 7,946,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3724011 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (Reply)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:49am
Just discovered the most epic musical find I've ever discovered this year and probably of all time in a TV show or movie.
Netflix's RIPLEY just exposed me to this immortal song — "Il Cielo In Una Stanza" by Mina Mazzini.... It's a beautiful work of art. She released the song in 1960 and I just can't keep the song out of my head.

This song just spoke to my soul and I want to fall deeply in love so badly. 😘 And yet feel lonely all the same.
Almost shed a tear or two at such perfection. The violin and the other musical instruments used just created a perfect symphony.
I don't understand a word she's saying but I felt I perfectly subconsciously understood within me what she's saying..... A huge profession of love.
What a MASTERPIECE. Just shows how good music breaks language barriers and endears people of all races. Perfect beauty. The singer was a beautiful lady in her time too.

Guess I have a new artist to immerse myself in this week since the last two weeks I've been consuming foreign African sounds and language I don't even understand.

RIPLEY, u do this one..... Only this song alone na +2.5 marks you don collect. The performer of the song in the show did a beautiful job and she's weirdly a lookalike of the original singer. I fell in love with the performer as soon as I saw that performance. No wonder even Tom Ripley with his heart that has no feelings was still astonished and brought to mesmerize the beauty of Mina's voice. A psychopath was brought to standstill. Omo...

Just spent 45 mins listening to the song. Searching YouTube for the videos, watched and rewatched different versions of it...even her live performance of the song on different occasions. I'm obsessed!!
I dare say one of the most influential music of all time. GOAT!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6oX1ki_oBo?si=0mJ_eZ8VV5TzFD2G

This Martin Scorsese directed video with Scarlett Johansson and Mathew McConaughey is just perfect love. Made in Italy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCWvMt5VCA?si=tCoJIsH51GXm-Lpm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6s_kjlhP5U?si=iUm-JruK2XbpSCJJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: sammycarz(m), Gr8lex(m) and 1 guest(s)