Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,965 members, 7,976,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3768390 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (2934) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:49am On Sep 14
NeoWanZaeed:

Let's continue with the show and see who's right

You and who dey continue?
I will not be there bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chido20(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14
Fight night. 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14
pu7pl3:

You and who dey continue?
I will not be there bro

You are missing lol

Just seeing episode 5 of season 2..

This story go long... No wonder it'll reach season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14
Why has Hollywood not attempted to make a live-action of this masterpiece

Monster feels like a perfect show to adapt. Since almost all its characters are German and not japanese

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14
pu7pl3:

I've been following the show oh. Laboured to finish season 1 out of my love for the original franchise and watched the first 3 episodes of season 2 before I decided to stop deceiving myself☚ī¸

When I see you guys discussing this LOTR I marvel. I've abandoned this show since S1 and never going back. It never held me. I was never tied to the characters and didn't relate with any of them.

Una dey try sha. Silly show. I don't even watch the YouTube critics bashing the show cos I've got no interest in it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14
NeoWanZaeed:

Of course she will later turn out to be bride of Sauron. Sauron himself made reference to that..

In lord of the rings... I know galadriel is dark and wicked and so powerful BUT she's not hateful at all.. although she's shown as a good person in lord of rings oo..

Back story for her wanting Sauron dead is shit. Probably the girl acting galadriel is so annoying

Didn't read the books so can't say. But from the first trilogy she was almost godlike and pure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14
armadeo:

When I see you guys discussing this LOTR I marvel. I've abandoned this show since S1 and never going back. It never held me. I was never tied to the characters and didn't relate with any of them.

Una dey try sha. Silly show. I don't even watch the YouTube critics bashing the show cos I've got no interest in it.

You'll rewatch in few years later. Just like I rewatch GOT and delete right away after watching lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14
armadeo:

Didn't read the books so can't say. But from the first trilogy she was almost godlike and pure.

The foreshadowing was there in season 1 episode 1. When they're both standing on the boat in the water then.. I don't know how it'll pan out though.. but galadriel would go on a very rough ride till the end. I don't think it's elrond that will save her..

Probably the ring will save her from coming back from being too dark
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14
Yemike:
Why is interview with the vampire season 2 giving only gay vibes? To worsen the matter, the come change Claudia act. The claudia act from season performed excellently and was even my favourite character. I decided to keep on watching but gays just too plenty. Just like HOTD I don't think this show is for me.

I'm still waiting for S3. I can't get enough of the show. It's not for everyone though.

Interview with the vampire show did what the books couldn't for me. The book was long and boring. S3 is based on the vampire lestat and that book was đŸ”Ĩ followed by Queen of the damned another đŸ”Ĩ. I can't wait for s3 4 and 5 of this show. If the show lives up to the books then we're in for one he'll of a ride.

P.s the guy who plays lestat finish work. Looks attitude and mannerism all correct. The brat prince.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14
Yemike:

Claudia isn't in the picture, her character is too young for that. Season 1 has got vibes and the eccentric Mr Lioncourt made it lively. S1 isn't gay, it's more of a straight relationship.
I'll swap Amad for Mr Lioncourt.
The girl that play Claudia in s1 really nailed it, don't know why they change her sha. Small, petite, pitiful but deadly Claudia.

She was changed due to scheduling conflicts I think she's got a show where she's the lead on netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14
NeoWanZaeed:

You'll rewatch in few years later. Just like I rewatch GOT and delete right away after watching lol

Not the show. I'll rather watch something else. There's alot on my plate and I've given LOTR it's shot. Didn't make the cut
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14
armadeo:

Not the show. I'll rather watch something else. There's alot on my plate and I've given LOTR it's shot. Didn't make the cut

Felt same with GOT. This shitty show HOTD bored me to death that I had to go rewatch GOT lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:12pm On Sep 14
Kaos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14
Does he have the Dawg in him?? 👀👀

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:41am On Sep 15
Queen woo 7.7/10

The series was fascinating, No boring moments start to end and the ending was okay so I don't see why people are saying the ending was bad..........b4 the last battle started, dem already preview the war and who won it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:45am On Sep 15
👀👀👀

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:52am On Sep 15
Omor i just realised that these baddas and scary horsemen are yet to show up in the rings of power.

For real!!! this even makes me more excited the more.
Please release season 3 and 4 for us, we can't wait anymore. Lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:33am On Sep 15
Queen woo season 1 is a solid 8/10 for me

One of the best political k drama out there, a total thrill from the beginning to the end, though we still do not know who killed the king, maybe they will see the mystery of the king's death in the season 2 that's if they choose to go on with the season 2 because the queen won the war already.

Nontheless, it was a good show and a good watch with deep and dark political plot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:48am On Sep 15
OhBritannia:
Omor i just realised that these baddas and scary horsemen are yet to show up in the rings of power.

For real!!! this even makes me more excited the more.
Please release season 3 and 4 for us, we can't wait anymore. Lol
These are the 9 kings of men that were given the 9 rings which consumed them. Considering that they haven't even forged the 7 rings for the dwarves, you ain't seeing these guys any time soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:48am On Sep 15
DieRich5:
Queen woo 7.7/10

The series was fascinating, No boring moments start to end and the ending was okay so I don't see why people are saying the ending was bad..........b4 the last battle started, dem already preview the war and who won it.
Yes the ending was satisfying.
i didn't even care about the ending to be honest, because the show from episodes 1 to 7 already gave us enough thrill, action and drama, like before the last episode, i was already satisfied with the show and gave the show a thumbs up.
Why i love the show is that there were no fillers at all, it was thrill and action from episode 1 till the end.
Though the show ended well but i do hope they decide to bring season 2.
The mystery on who ordered the death of the king is still pending and i realise that the chief priest said something about the true ruler of the throne.
Another thing i noticed is that at the beginning of episode 5, the queen's sister slept with the king and it was somehow indicated that she might have fallen pregnant for the king.
I have watched the scene over and over again and that was the indication.

Like i said, so many mysteries in this series and this is why i think a season 2 might come up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:50am On Sep 15
Kaycee7:
These are the 9 kings of men that were given the 9 rings which consumed them. Considering that they haven't even forged the 7 rings for the dwarves, you ain't seeing these guys any time soon
Yes this is true.
I think the forging of the rings wll be completed this season.
Perhaps maybe in season 3 or 4 they might appear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 11:48am On Sep 15
OhBritannia:
Yes this is true.
I think the forging of the rings wll be completed this season.
Perhaps maybe in season 3 or 4 they might appear.
In their human form. You'll have to wait longer to see them become ringwraithes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 11:51am On Sep 15
Baddestguyp:
Why has Hollywood not attempted to make a live-action of this masterpiece

Monster feels like a perfect show to adapt. Since almost all its characters are German and not japanese
It's better left the way it is than given the death note movie treatment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 12:58pm On Sep 15
Kaycee7:

The 7 Rings are forged already. Not distributed to them all yet sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 1:00pm On Sep 15
🏆🏆

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15
IngeniousLeez:
🏆🏆
"Only Murders in the Building" una 😩. I didn't even bother with this past S1 cuz of how one directional it seemed but it keeps chowing Emmys each year. If there is any need for evidence of money laundering in showbiz, it's definitely this show. How many murders are there in that Building??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15
IngeniousLeez:
🏆🏆
It is very strange and weird that almost 90% of the shows gets lots of nominations at the Emmys, are shows that we don't even see people talk about them on social media.
Some of them are shows we couldn't even complete the season 1 before we ran away, lol.
For example 'the morning show' after season 1, i didn't even bother with the season 2, i just gave up on the project.

Yet when it comes to Emmys, shows like these are always getting highest nominations and shows that we watched that blew our minds off, shows we talked about mostly on social media are no where to be found, they won't even get a single nomination.
It really sounds strange to me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:04pm On Sep 15
đŸŽĨ Prisoners (2013) = 7.5/10 ✔ī¸ ❤ī¸

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:05pm On Sep 15
đŸŽĨ The Crow (2024) = 5.6/10 ✔ī¸ ❤ī¸

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:11pm On Sep 15
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 5:55pm On Sep 15
OhBritannia:
It is very strange and weird that almost 90% of the shows gets lots of nominations at the Emmys, are shows that we don't even see people talk about them on social media.
Some of them are shows we couldn't even complete the season 1 before we ran away, lol.
For example 'the morning show' after season 1, i didn't even bother with the season 2, i just gave up on the project.

Yet when it comes to Emmys, shows like these are always getting highest nominations and shows that we watched that blew our minds off, shows we talked about mostly on social media are no where to be found, they won't even get a single nomination.
It really sounds strange to me.

I disagree with you on this one. Almost ALL the shows on that list I see them regularly talked about on Film Twitter or when they're airing.

The only ones on that list I might say have very very minimal and niche audience are:

Hacks (but it's very good & an Emmys magnet)
Ru Paul's Drag Race (prolly cos it's a reality show)
Feud: Capote vs Swan

Asides these ones I've mentioned the rest are well represented on social media discussions.

I've watched, 7 out of the 22 listed (32%) and I'll say the ones I watched all deserved their Emmy nominations. Also, all on that list I know about and plan on watching most.
It's a nomination for the best in their category not a popularity contest. Of course, popular shows also win Emmys too.

What shows that are really good and awards worthy do you think that was omitted on the nominations list?? I'm curious....(Remember the show must have aired between last year June and May 2024).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:20pm On Sep 15
oyaskii:
"Only Murders in the Building" una 😩. I didn't even bother with this past S1 cuz of how one directional it seemed but it keeps chowing Emmys each year. If there is any need for evidence of money laundering in showbiz, it's definitely this show. How many murders are there in that Building??

Only Murders in The Building, I see those ones fans yap almost all the time...maybe cos of Selena Gomez fans.

I don't know how that show does it every season, them dey always collect Emmys. I haven't watched it so I can't say much about it but the hype the show gets have pushed me a few times to want to watch it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (2934) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: rikatrina and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.