Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3633051 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Slycks:

I think so, I've only try S1E1
Same here. Taboo also looks promising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

stopped ke, talk to the hands. lmao
Talk to the hands? How old are you?
Oh! I forgot. Fággots are dramatic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Suits 7 abi na 8 sef undecided
Suits is back?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Just finished grimm season 1 to 6 episode 10
Thinking about into the badlands now, I heard it's very nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 2:01am On Mar 16, 2017
paradigmshift:
unlimited downloads ..free browsing sweet sha....
hehhh

What network
A beg yarn me howvd level b
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Abeg.... Yarn me betta series to watch #love #Comedy #Drama #Triller

Am don with
vampire diaries
Teen wolf... Till present epi
Arrow
Flash... Type
Originals
Beauty and beast ...don't
True blood..... Tpe

Any oda series worth my mb
Highschool series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 2:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Just start glee
Should I go ahead or make I drop am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Who has seen the latest episode of Designated Survivor..... Shit as they say is getting real...It was not nice knowing you Peter Macleish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Suits is back?
Yes.
Anyway me na chair lady of pirated/alaba copies o. So I dunno if its real 7 or 8( people wey dey buy alaba movies go understand) grin

Anyways, Mike is in jail, Rachel's law firm is bankrupt etc. Still watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
handelex:
Who has seen the latest episode of Designated Survivor..... Shit as they say is getting real...It was not nice knowing you Peter Macleish.
i have and now it is getting crazy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Bhenehdikt:
Any news on the season two of Designated Survivor?
its not season 2 just the continuation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Pls, Who Has Noticed That "dl.uplodin.ir/Film" And "dl.uplodin.ir/ Serial" Are Giving 403 Forbidden Error?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:

Yes.
Anyway me na chair lady of pirated/alaba copies o. So I dunno if its real 7 or 8( people wey dey buy alaba movies go understand) grin

Mike is In jail shocked you're still in 1998 then. He's out of prison now and he's a lawyer legally. By the way, their in S06
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
daamazing:
Mike is In jail shocked you're still in 1998 then. He's out of prison now and he's a lawyer legally. By the way, their in S06
lol

I know I'm not current. cheesy Alaba boys no go kill me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:
lol

Are you still following The Affairs?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by A40(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Billions. Cos of Condola Rashad with her oloju come and do. I just dey see say Phylicia Rashad my sugar mummy na her actual mama sef. Abajo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Are you still following The Affairs?
No , too depressing and annoying. Might still go back someday. lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oluwafizzzy:
Just start glee
yea I actually love glee cos of all d songs, if ur a music person u wud really enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:

No , too depressing and annoying. Might still go back someday. lol

Funny.
Lemme post spoilers

Helen has found out she was not responsible for the death of Scott. It turns out Noah had some psychological issues before and compounded further with his visit to prison.

Am curious to see how it ends. It's intriguing how they look at the same thing but see differently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oluwafizzzy:
Just start glee
Go Ahead Bro.The Series Make Sense...racheal is such a drama queen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
thenny312:
yea I actually love glee cos of all d songs, if ur a music person u wud really enjoy it

Thank bro

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Billions

I have always liked females with the haircut she had on.

It's starting to seem more of psychological warfare. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:
lol

lol cheesy be downloading Na...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:

Yes.

Mike came out of prison in the last episode or so - Harvey cut a deal with forstman and took him outta jail. You are still watching season 6 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Djbond:
right, have you any idea where I can download skyfall and spectre by James Bond?
Download MegaBox HD. All the Bond movies are there. Just search and watch. What's so special about Skyfall though?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
handelex:
badass series grin the suspense is topnotch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arabiandude: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nma27:
Same here. Taboo also looks promising

Babe, How 're You?

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2869) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.