Stats: 3,173,835 members, 7,889,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3632791 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Lol.......

Legion sef ehn...

So...they are trapped in David's mind or
In the real world.... Bullets dey slow motion and is closing on Sydney and David....

Dah Lenny na d demon....no b say....

She be winsh grin grin grin...

Just saying oh........

I will advise anyone not to watch that series legion . You get much more confuse at the end of every episode .

I stop watching after episode three .

The author is mad ,I know so he can not initiate me in to joining his madness .

The series is just like dominion another confuse series with 'skiddish' action .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lethal weapon is nice grin

Following
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emmaesty:
Burnt ke shocked shocked shocked shocked That's my favorite character oh.... . More evil to her royal evilness grin grin grin

Lol.......mine is that nigga with the straight face....one eye is "one-kind".......

E no dy laff.....face is rough as shit.... grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

I will advise anyone not to watch that series legion . You get much more confuse at the end of every episode .

I stop watching after episode three .

The author is mad ,I know so he can not initiate me in to joining his madness .

The series is just like dominion another confuse series with 'skiddish' action .

Lol....nigga said advice...lol....

Thanks for the advice to oh.....but tasking my brain/brainstorming......can't do without..... grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
This the blacklist:redemption.... E sweet sha...buh hope say e no go dy confusing for those who didn't watch the blacklist....

Anybody dy follow am....I mean this redemption kinni??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmaesty(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol.......mine is that nigga with the straight face....one eye is "one-kind".......

E no dy laff.....face is rough as shit.... grin grin
I wonder what you see in that guy tho... ..... I hate him. I hope he doesn't hurt Kerry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emmaesty:
I wonder what you see in that guy tho... ..... I hate him. I hope he doesn't hurt Kerry cry

Lol.....

He has to...He has to...He has to.......

Lol.....buh her host is now with Syd..... If he harms her....he'll feel it too right

Let him harm her!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmaesty(f): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol.....

He has to...He has to...He has to.......

Lol.....buh her host is now with Syd..... If he harms her....he'll feel it too right

Let him harm her!!!!!!! grin grin
Gosh you are mean cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emmaesty:
Gosh you are mean cry cry cry

Kill them all...kill them all...burn them!!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol....mean is bae jawe....you sef know.......maybe that guy would na b the hero

And save the day!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmaesty(f): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Kill them all...kill them all...burn them!!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol....mean is bae jawe....you sef know.......maybe that guy would na b the hero

And save the day!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
I doubt it. That guy is evil but Lenny too is evil sha but with class. The eye is fugly and with bad character.

If anybody is gonna be the hero, it's gonna be Syd or Legion himself. You know its a battle of minds stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emmaesty:
I doubt it. That guy is evil but Lenny too is evil sha but with class. The eye is fugly and with bad character.

If anybody is gonna be the hero, it's gonna be Syd or Legion himself. You know its a battle of minds stuff.

Hehehehehehe.....tz Syd.....legion is like 1% hero....

But that Syd ability sha...na ability or disease (Antisocial personality Disorder).....

God shuu nuh lemme catch dah kind power oh....

How I go take bang
Omo.....she's trying..... No wonder David created dah reality for them to *hmmmmm*

Konji is a group of bastards grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

But that Syd ability sha...na ability or disease (Antisocial personality Disorder).....

How I go take bang
Omo.....she's trying..... No wonder David created dah reality for them to *hmmmmm*

what is bang
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
daamazing:
what is bang

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyamConfidence(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2017
daamazing:
what is bang
my son is it not past your bedtime??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Blaze it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2017
The Originals cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmaesty(f): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

How I go take bang

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Anyone following Netflix's Iron Fist?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
my son is it not past your bedtime??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2017
The last kingdom s02e01
Marvel's Iron fist

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
original season 4 is back...hulala
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
BluePearls:
downloaded the full series...I never even watch am...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2017
I dn too download o...I no even start to watch so many of em...free browsing ti take over...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2017
BluePearls:
Downloaded it.

The reviews aren't nice from critics, but viewers/audience love it.
I'm going to judge for myself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebubemg(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
I dn too download o...I no even start to watch so many of em...free browsing ti take over...
guy abeg which network, I dey ask because my etisalat own no dey work again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

Downloaded it.

The reviews aren't nice from critics, but viewers/audience love it.
I'm going to judge for myself.

Saw 2 episodes so far. Not dope but it's enjoyable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
guy abeg which network, I dey ask because my etisalat own no dey work again

Etisalat was blocked yesterday.. back to Glo bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

Lol.....abi laaa

Hayley strong oh...omo......phewww.....she's second to Klaus ni ohh grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
.Bros abeg hw do u do d free browsing..I need a way dat will be cheaper for me to dey download series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Black sails!!

I feel sad for Elena Guthrie. Despite all her efforts, Nassau itself dictates which part it chooses to follow.

I commend Captain Flint though, a man of less strength would have grown wary of everything given how it all started with him.

He is so damn resolute!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
Ur serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2869) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Speakout03, Crownfit01(m) and 2 guest(s)