Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3632480 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (2869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jainine:
Legion s1 e6

Movies are suppose to relax you but not this one.

Its mind twisting and fuc's with my head. Just when you think you are finally understanding and catching up, they throw you off and you start trying to find your way back.

Mehn!

Ur eyes tho...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tyche:
No one watches billions here?

Yes we do, actually I'm watching the latest episode right now.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billions throwing shade at us. .. .. . They are right tho.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
eleshin:

Yes we do, actually I'm watching the latest episode right now.

You see the behind the scene play in devalueing of third world countries currencies, specifically Nigeria?

Neo colonisation is for real

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oga ooo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tyche:

You see the behind the scene play in devalueing of third world countries currencies, specifically Nigeria?

Neo colonisation is for real
He was even boasting about it, that he would run us to the ground. I can't believe this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
paradigmshift:

am using Glo bro.. u on WhatsApp
Yea,my number is 07067384951,pls let's chat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jainine(f): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2017
iamwizzle:

Ur eyes tho...

Sure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Jainine:

Sure

How u doin? if I may ask
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 2:38am On Mar 21, 2017
......You guys need to watch Billions latest episode ......Nigeria's economy was completely finished in that episode...... Chai....this country is truly a laughing stock....

....Bobby is indeed smart but sacking Steph got on my nerves 'cos that woman is hot....

....Billions is one hell of a show and extremely underrated.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2017
solomonbrown64:
......You guys need to watch Billions latest episode ......Nigeria's economy was completely finished in that episode...... Chai....this country is truly a laughing stock....

....Bobby is indeed smart but sacking Steph got on my nerves 'cos that woman is hot....

....Billions is one hell of a show and extremely underrated.

I do not like steph, can't pinpoint her use.... I like WAGS cos he's crazy
The way he finished the doctor.... Laff wan kill me

Wendy better come back to axe rod

And axe wife better calm down with her ambitions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kaboninc(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Stegomiah:

So you guys actually see that movie?

Wow!!!!

Am loving it!

Still on Season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kaboninc(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
eleshin:
Oga ooo

Damn!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Stegomiah:

.....Yeah, Wags is crazy.... the way he screamed "coffee" was damn hilarious.

....Steph was Chief of Staff I think and chipped in things to Axe once in a while, the last of which got her kicked out... Lol...

....Wendy is scary good, the way she analysed Wags ish left my jaw on the floor. She will surely return to Axe when she gets tired of working with "dumb" people.

....The new shrink too is funny and that Taylor lass is another interesting character. I thought she was a guy at first... Lol...

.....Axe played Lawrence really well, dude is becoming more of a sociopath as the days roll back. What he did was cold and the way he finished His wife with his analysis is enough for one to attempt suicide.
....I am beginning to feel for Rhodes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2017
kaboninc:

So you guys actually see that movie?
Wow!!!!
Am loving it!
Still on Season 1
.....Yeah, you should..... the show is drugs...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
eleshin:

He was even boasting about it, that he would run us to the ground. I can't believe this.

My brother ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
I Am not feeling designated survivor.

Its highly predictable, the lead actor is sluggish too.

Its not worth the hype

the first and second episode was promising

then they fell off

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
skitkid2:

Its not worth the hype

then they fell off
this is the major reason I stopped watching blacklist..PREDICTABILITY..
Now downloaded designated survivor only to read this your comment...

Hope you re bluffing thoor..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
skitkid2:

Its not worth the hype

then they fell off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
skitkid2:

Its not worth the hype

then they fell off
glad I'm not the only one who feels the same.. couldn't go beyond episode 4.. still don't get the high ratings..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
skitkid2:
Its not worth the hype
then they fell off
bro no vex predict the next episode so I don't get to download it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
So these fcukas understand things like this?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Boy I need to catch up on billions asap!

But they mention Yoruba like the oil wells are majorly Yoruba.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunnex190:

What series is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
from DS to #beyond to #one tree hill and The Original and to some oda series film have ben wasting MB back 2 back ...... a beg a beg abeg abeg pls someone should recommended some series for me 2.. pls #drama, triller, funny , romantic it can be high school series
#nomorewaatemb .......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
........Oh boy!.....Taylor in the show Billions is actually a non - binary gender character and actual person in real life.

.....Uhmm..actually, I am confused....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
skitkid2:

Its not worth the hype

then they fell off
Are you kidding me? Just how on earth is the lead actor boring and the show predictable? So you predicted that it was the president that will be shot, and also predicted that MacLeish will die so early on the show?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
handelex:
Are you kidding me? Just how on earth is the lead actor boring and the show predictable? So you predicted that it was the president that will be shot, and also predicted that MacLeish will die so early on the show?

wehdone sir...keep on spoiling

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
dubylhover:

wehdone sir...keep on spoiling
No mind me jare and sorry for the spoilers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
sod09:
bloody scummy u sef day watch film,I been day think na Yoruba babalawo film u like embarassed tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (2869) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m), Doctee, itzcephas(m) and 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49