Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3632483 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slycks(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Do you know where i can download bollywood movies?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by flamezy007: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
APB
Legion
24:Legacy

Scorpion

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Iron Fist is entertaining. The characters are morons though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
cao:

The Extant was cancelled in season 2. The Expanse is still currently on season 2. Two different shows, the former had Halle Berry in it.
I got it mixed up. Thanks for clarifying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg.....

Make e no b say I dy run mad...

Was watching APB and I saw Prison break returns April 1

I hope I saw clearly oh

Anybody to support me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Designated survivor is predicable ke

I laff in no language....

See how MacLeish's wife killed him....someone dah I thought will shoot Hannah.......

U might only b able to sense danger....like 2% of d danger ni oh.....

Its highly unpredictable....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
I don't see Designated Survivor as predictable. The series is dope. Kiefer as always, pleases me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Peeps that have seen Dark matter.. .How on earth did one and her crew get the RAZA back? Remember they escaped using 4's people ship when they came to take him back to be executed . And Galactic authority don't keep ships around the prison
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Abeg.....
Make e no b say I dy run mad...
Was watching APB and I saw Prison break returns April 1

I hope I saw clearly oh

Anybody to support me

brah,you saw well,na so we dey jejely wait for scorfield nd co...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
I goofed when I said designated survivor was predictable..

I retract that statement...

DOPE MOVIE cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
dubylhover:

brah,you saw well,na so we dey jejely wait for scorfield nd co...

Lol......these people sha...since how many years?

Dem Neva tire...dey can Neva tire gan.......

Buh...thought Scofield died.......

Abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Millz404(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
steppins:
grin
Abeg which series is dat?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Millz404:

Abeg which series is dat?
Young and hungry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
prison break coming back in April
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2017
After episode 12,
Designated survivor had every opportunity to be a great show.

But made the wrong choices.

The writers are not doing a great job.

They should have continued with Macleish!!!

Episode 13 will come with confusion and beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dahyormine(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2017
kinda surprised no one I talking abt d walking dead. ooooops!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Peeps that have seen Dark matter.. .How on earth did one and her crew get the RAZA back? Remember they escaped using 4's people ship when they came to take him back to be executed . And Galactic authority don't keep ships around the prison
E don tay...err...one is the guy, two is the woman...I know there got back to the RAZA, the prison had docking if I remember this correctly. Trying to remember if they commandeered the 4's people ship, then took used it to get the RAZA. Or some weird shtako. E don tay na...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Seen the trailer for Death Note,Netflix version.

Wasn't that enthralling sef... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2017
designated survivor episode 13 out . download complete... let's roll
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:26am On Mar 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol......these people sha...since how many years?

Dem Neva tire...dey can Neva tire gan.......

Buh...thought Scofield died.......

Abi?

yes oo.that's what we thought,but from d trailer,it shows that he's alive in a prison in an arab country,d shows creator said the explanation for his survival would b valid..make we d look na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
dubylhover:

yes oo.that's what we thought,but from d trailer,it shows that he's alive in a prison in an arab country,d shows creator said the explanation for his survival would b valid..make we d look na

As e dy hot na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Thandie newton is crazy. . Westworld is a really good show. . grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
paradigmshift:
designated survivor episode 13 out . download complete... let's roll

Where did u download it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2017
cao:

E don tay...err...one is the guy, two is the woman...I know there got back to the RAZA, the prison had docking if I remember this correctly. Trying to remember if they commandeered the 4's people ship, then took used it to get the RAZA. Or some weird shtako. E don tay na...

Yea.. ..two is the lady. Yea the prison had docking but no ship is allowed to dock.. ...That was why they had to take advantage of 4's people ship. .....thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
skitkid2:
After episode 12,
Designated survivor had every opportunity to be a great show.

But made the wrong choices.

The writers are not doing a great job.

They should have continued with Macleish!!!

Episode 13 will come with confusion and beating about the bush

Lolz.. ..It is your story?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maisamari1994: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Waiting for the (Originals season 4) that series is dope.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Empire S3ep10 Was Crazy...Luscious Na Madman And Dont You Ever Mess With Cookie. Cant Wait For Ep 11
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Treyknowles:
Empire S3ep10 Was Crazy...Luscious Na Madman And Dont You Ever Mess With Cookie. Cant Wait For Ep 11

I got tired of Empire.. maybe I will give it another shot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
BluePearls:

Guy Please Do,the Latest Episode Is Hot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
BluePearls:

Not only you o. The only thing keeping it 2geder is d Music cus the drama/storyline is WACK
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maisamari1994:
Waiting for the (Originals season 4) that series is dope.

Oga....e don come out oh...

S4E1....

Tz out....

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2869) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: itzcephas(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.