Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3628006 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:52am On May 29, 2017
Freciprocal:

Taboo trashy? shocked

I dont think so. I downloaded it and did not watch it cos I had preferences. I am currently watching it and its fun (More Pictures to come).

Black Mirror is also legit... every episode keeps you on edge. S01E01 is still my favourite.

nah It was to cringy... i prefer season 1 episode 3,if only Korean dramas were like that I would have been their number one fan.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:56am On May 29, 2017
nonut:

Bros, you need some lessons on "how to watch and rate tv series".
Please watch The big bang theory, Friends and two and half men, then come back and change your review.

I've watched all,and they suck (my opinion grin)
my friends don't even like the shows you mentioned.
Although I've seen some of my peeps including my sis watching Big bang theory.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
Dalek:

I never really understood the wood part, but there was a character called Mr wood in the books who worked for the new gods as an agent, maybe dis was an adaptation of him.

They should have at least found a god known to woods or forests. It should be kept within myth not some lord of the rings stuff.

Yea I saw the spider.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2017
Dalek:
Best Episode of American Gods yet, really​ wonderful dey completely diverge from the book in a huge way. finally got to watch an episode without fast forward. cheesy

Technical Boy: Bleep respect
Media: muah :*
*blam 2 teeth comot* funny scene

anyone notice the spider who unlocked Mr Wednesday's cuffs...

Lol....American gods is getting more interesting...

But...is Odin supposed to be afraid ni....see how he hurriedly wanted to get out of the station....like those pple can kill him....

Now he said something about recruiting...... Maybe Shadow is a god and doesn't know....

god of death perhaps.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2017
Queenmarvee:

Where does the Bolded come from? shocked

You are who you are 20 years from now except for two things: the books you read and the people you meet.

Dont sound so condescending. if you understand a series the first time you watched it, good for you. The young man said he watches reviews for "BETTER UNDERSTANDING"

The truth is that people who understand American Gods "BETTER" have read the book, same as Game of thrones.

So bro chill...
Vast Knowledge in History can come from youtube too smiley

Chill bro......
I never meant to be condescending......all I was saying was that perhaps brushing up on different gods of different civilizations will most definitely help.
cheers mate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2017
dubylhover:

yea,the show keeps getting better and more enlightening,it was anasi d spider that incurred Wednesday...odins mission I s getting clearer,he accuses d new gods of just occupying people's time,but he wants people to have something to believe in...

that mad Sweeney is another hilarious fellow,
"fvck you dead wife"

mad Sweeney is officially screwed, lmao wen he was getting out of the police car.

yea nyc touch with anansi the spider. Odin doesn't want to reason at all, he just want the new gods gone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2017
Vorpal:

They should have at least found a god known to woods or forests. It should be kept within myth not some lord of the rings stuff.

Yea I saw the spider.

if u noticed b4 the tree got bigger, dere was an eyeball dat moved, maybe the wood is a god disguised​ as such. but dat Mr wood in the book had a partner, guess his name (Mr stone) nope am not making shit up, the books is messed up.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....American gods is getting more interesting...

But...is Odin supposed to be afraid ni....see how he hurriedly wanted to get out of the station....like those pple can kill him....

Now he said something about recruiting...... Maybe Shadow is a god and doesn't know....

god of death perhaps.......

he has every right to be scared, the new gods are powerful and stronger. remember the photo the police showed dem, Odin noticed and knew right away who took it.
so everything was a setup to get shadow and Odin to the station.

Odin has be trying to recruit a lot, hence his visit to hammer god, anansi the spider is also his recruit.

about shadow, i won't say what he is, keep watching to find out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
Dalek:

if u noticed b4 the tree got bigger, dere was an eyeball dat moved, maybe the wood is a god disguised​ as such. but dat Mr wood in the book had a partner, guess his name (Mr stone) nope am not making shit up, the books is messed up.

I saw the eyeball.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
All dis comedy series u just mentioned are trash compared to the big bang theory.... Sheldon alone go mk u tear ur intestine ...d guy just de mad ...not to talk of Howard or penny? All of dem just funny ...talking of two nd half men ...yea it can b compared to how I met ur mother ....BT big bang theory .....na lie oh
introvertme:

I've watched all,and they suck (my opinion grin)
my friends don't even like the shows you mentioned.
Although I've seen some of my peeps including my sis watching Big bang theory.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
*. Lethal Weapon
*. GOT
*. The Blacklist - Redemption
*. Stranger Things
*. 24 Legacy
*. The Shannara Chronicles

All currently on ghost mode sad

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
bates motel

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 2:27pm On May 29, 2017
Billions
Oyinbo will just vex for the husband and the next thing you'll hear is..... I'm going for a walk, pack your stuff and be gone before I'm back
Let mama chinedu try it first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
*. Lethal Weapon
*. GOT
*. Stranger Things
*. 24 Legacy

©YBR

Stranger things is coming ooo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Frank Underwood returns tomorrow. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2017
introvertme:

Stranger things is coming ooo grin
When abeg? grin I know GOT is July or so.

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2017
Dalek:

he has every right to be scared, the new gods are powerful and stronger. remember the photo the police showed dem, Odin noticed and knew right away who took it.
so everything was a setup to get shadow and Odin to the station.

Odin has be trying to recruit a lot, hence his visit to hammer god, anansi the spider is also his recruit.

about shadow, i won't say what he is, keep watching to find out.

Lol...he called it god's eye I think....and what was that creepy woody thing chasing them.....

These modern gods....ain't they technology.....no supernatural powers rii

Buh I expected him to at least show power....lol...Odin no suppose b scared na grin grin

We haven't seen bilquis in a long while sha.....

The guy who owns the lucky coin...he's Human Abi...nd he's hilarious....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
*. Lethal Weapon
*. GOT
*. Stranger Things
*. 24 Legacy

©YBR

Lol....forget 24:legacy and the blacklist: redemption....

Dey r spin offs... They don't come back...lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2017
bykebyke:
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Frank Underwood returns tomorrow. grin grin
Make he bow for got
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
t33why:
Billions
Oyinbo will just vex for the husband and the next thing you'll hear is..... I'm going for a walk, pack your stuff and be gone before I'm back
Let mama chinedu try it first
Asin eh, no mind Wendy. Same thing happened in breaking bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Singapore1:

Make he bow for got
GOT-Game of Trash?? undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
bykebyke:

GOT-Game of Trash?? undecided undecided
House of cards
House of trash tongue
Is it all episodes on Netflix ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....forget 24:legacy and the blacklist: redemption....

Dey r spin offs... They don't come back...lol
Oh lol okay!

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
Does American Gods make sense please? I don't wanna invest my time and data on one yeye show abeg...

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 4:34pm On May 29, 2017
Pls y did de end shanara chronicles ....dat series was dope ....a far better version of legend of the seeker .
YoungBlackRico:
*. Lethal Weapon
*. GOT
*. Stranger Things
*. 24 Legacy

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Pls y did de end shanara chronicles ....dat series was dope ....a far better version of legend of the seeker .
Really dope, but I don't think it can compete with LOTS though wink

That's why I don't like jumping on all these new series', they'll do one or two Seasons and the next you hear it's been canceled.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Does American Gods make sense please? I don't wanna invest my time and data on one yeye show abeg...

©YBR

Wait till the show is through then you will be informed better.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2017
Rapahel1116:

You pepole yaf started again
Better version of seeker?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Wait till the show is through then you will be informed better.
You mean the S01 right?

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You mean the S01 right?

©YBR

Yeah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.