Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3723382 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (2902) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Curently watching

Black sails,The last ship
legends,falling skies,rush,reckless,defiance,black jesus,The boondocks,Really,under the dome,shameless,once upon a time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
reedbam: House of saddam grin
Where did u download it? I'l so love 2watch it.My frnd in UK said its vry interesting.I think it aired there or somethng but he told me2look 4it&watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reedbam: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
francawilson:
Where did u download it? I'l so love 2watch it.My frnd in UK said its vry interesting.I think it aired there or somethng but he told me2look 4it&watch it
. Ermm I got it from a friend too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
reedbam: . Ermm I got it from a friend too.
How can we share? Ohmmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sleep Hollow season 2 premiers tonight........ ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
CBNIM:

Yeah, I'm beginning to enjoy the movie now.

Have you seen "the wire"? If yes, what's your take on it? A friend said it was boring, slow paced bla bla! Just wondering if it's true or worth watching.

I haven't o, there's enough rave about it on this thread. I plan to get to it someday cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls ow abt 'supernatural', is the series worth it??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
watch it, u will love it.season 1 to 9. season 10 airs on 7 of October can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
samdean:

watch it, u will love it.season 1 to 9. season 10 airs on 7 of October can't wait

Thanks... Wud start 2mrw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Lost girls !!!
@naijababe

lafuria1:

Since you love the show this much, I will check it this week for sure , if I don't like it , you gonna refund my money grin.

Seconded ...lol cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trendphemmy(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
someone should suggest tv series for me I kinda like
prison break
legend of the seeker
merlin
game of the thrones.

movies similar to these ones will be welcomed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bussyqueen: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2014
lovely movies. links pleaseeeee.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2014
wow just watched the premier of "Gotham",nice way to start a series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guykhena:
wow just watched the premier of "Gotham",nice way to start a series..

It really was, really psyched to see what happens next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
cao:

It really was, really psyched to see what happens next.

Ya,but wasn't really happy with the way they gave bulk of DC characters cameos at the pilot episode,Penguin,Poison Ivy,Catwoman,The Roman,The Comedian,Ed Nigma aka The Riddler and so on,I mean it should be later on in the series,,,

Anyway, I myself is psyched too,to see what happens next,,
The next episode would be centered on Selyna Kyle(catwoman),I'm sure it would be fun smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya,but wasn't really happy with the way they gave bulk of DC characters cameos at the pilot episode,Penguin,Poison Ivy,Catwoman,The Roman,The Comedian,Ed Nigma aka The Riddler and so on,I mean it should be later on in the series,,,

Anyway, I myself is psyched too,to see what happens next,,
The next episode would be centered on Selyna Kyle(catwoman),I'm sure it would be fun smiley

They've said that the season will be mostly about the rise of the Penguin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jayclanankara: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Devious maid,under d dome,scandal(d fixer),veep,family guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
cao:

Bad Idea,,Gotham got too much villains,and centering on a particular villain storyline isn't such a smart move,,I mean fans wanna see the origins of famous batman villains,that's the idea of watching the show anyway....

The premier rating of Gotham wasn't that bad, 3.2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Really, Grimm is not bad as some say..it nice wit a good story line...characters are somewat odd, b its sifi and has to.. So I wud say u shud relax and try to watch it....

I wud place it on the same line with Fringe sha..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Really, Grimm is not bad as some say..it nice wit a good story line...characters are somewat odd, b its sifi and has to.. So I wud say u shud relax and try to watch it....

I wud place it on the same score with Fringe sha..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2014
tapingil: Really, Grimm is not bad as some say..it nice wit a good story line...characters are somewat odd, b its sifi and has to.. So I wud say u shud relax and try to watch it....

I wud place it on the same score with Fringe sha..

Fringe is super duper crazy good grin Grimm is okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
I'm glad the new season has began.
The blacklist S2E1 checked
gotham s1e1 checked
Sleepy hollow S2E1 checked
Person of interest S4E1 checked

Others are
The BigBang Theory S8E1 and 2 checked
Plebs S2E1 checked
I'm currently watching lost girl, just started season two, it's interesting to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2014
cao:

thought u hated dc movies and series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deboraha(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2014
I love this thread. It keeps me updated with what's hot and what's not in series/seasonal movies. I think, I like @adaobi123 and @RayMcBlues inputs. Thumbs up guys.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Flawlessangel:
thought u hated dc movies and series?

I said I don't read DC comics, but I watch the heck out of their live-action series and movies. Plus, I'm a huge fan of their animated series and films, especially the 90s-early 00s DCAU and their DCUAOM.

EDIT: DCAU - DC Animated Universe, this started with the '92 Batman: The Animated Series and ended with the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited series. It also included the animated films & comics that came from them. Also known as the Diniverse (named after writer Paul Dini) or Timmverse (named after producer Bruce Timm). Some proper fan-fave characters were created during this period (eg Harley Quinn & Renee Montoya), it's also responsible for Freeze's backstory (to be precise, the most used backstory involving his wife, Nora).

DCUAOM - DC Universe Animated Original Movies, not to be confused with DCAU, these are more adult friendly and seem to be more based on comic book stories - especially limited series.

Like I said I really take their animated stuff seriously.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Has anyone watched gotham ? Looks good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
adaobi123: Has anyone watched gotham ? Looks good.

Hello there my namesake. We did talk about it a few posts ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
cao:

Hello there my namesake. We did talk about it a few posts ago.

Hi grin

okay I'll have another look
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
American television wan kill person. How many shows have I stopped watching? Not because they are bad - I just watch too many. Then I've made the mistake of watching new ones. I haven't even attempted to look at any new cable ones. There are shows I simply don't watch because I'll be addicted to them (I now avoid Shonda Rhimes shows solely on that principle - plus the woman likes drama too much). When will this cycle end?

NB: This is what happens when I look at my watchlist on TV Muse, chei! When October comes...Oh, who send me...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
cao: There are shows I simply don't watch because I'll be addicted to them (I now avoid Shonda Rhimes shows solely on that principle - plus the woman likes drama too much). When will this cycle end?

I'm guessing you enjoy watching scandals and private practice. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
profneyo:

I'm guessing you enjoy watching scandals and private practice. Lol

I've never watched Scandal. I used to religiously watch Private Practice. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy during the early days, but abeg that show drama too much, I no go die for hypertension. I avoid Shonda Rhimes like the plague - that woman wan kill person real quick with her wahala.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
cao:

I've never watched Scandal. I used to religiously watch Private Practice. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy during the early days, but abeg that show drama too much, I no go die for hypertension. I avoid Shonda Rhimes like the plague - that woman wan kill person real quick with her wahala.

whaatt ? You're missing out !! Scandal is amazing cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (2902) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.