Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3616333 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Grey's Anatomy S1 E1, I am 10 minutes in and I love it already. The Nazi looks like someone imma lurve so much grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gangwolf(m): 1:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Glee Season Five.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijababe:
Grey's Anatomy S1 E1, I am 10 minutes in and I love it already. The Nazi looks like someone imma lurve so much grin

naijababe:
Shonda Rhimes go soon kill somebody o! Kai!!! What will it take for that evil excuse for a man called Roland in Scandal to get his comeuppance?!

I dey tell you. Do you see the way Command wants to take Jake out Brilliant and devilish at the same time.

S1 E1 ?? Step up sharp sharp....we dey S11 already. Great show. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
abeg shey no thread dey for the walking dead ni?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
America Horror Story! Horror indeed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Prison break S1 E9. Started yesterday embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Master of sex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Arrow s3
House of cards season 1&2
The black list season 2
Ncis los Angeles season 2
The flash season 1
The borgias season 1
Sleepy hollow seadon 1&,2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamanuka: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Madam Secretary S1 E1-E4 (If you liked Suits you'll love this cos its all about wits)

Person of Interest S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
*spreads mat* grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by valboy20(m): 3:02am On Oct 20, 2014
hyzicbond:
abeg shey no thread dey for the walking dead ni?

https://www.nairaland.com/1945377/walking-dead-season-5-page
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2014
adaobi123:
Prison break S1 E9. Started yesterday embarassed

Whaaaa, wow, five years after the final season was aired. Well TV series don't have expiring date. I'm very sure you will finish the five seasons in two weeks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2014
swiftz:

I dey tell you. Do you see the way Command wants to take Jake out Brilliant and devilish at the same time.

S1 E1 ?? Step up sharp sharp....we dey S11 already. Great show. Enjoy.

I don't know why I never bothered with GA until now o. In mind it was just another medical drama until I started watching. Completed S1, will be starting S2 today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
now watching Boardwalks empire by HBO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
If you are a fan of Boss and House of Cards (US version), I will like your opinion on Mayor Tom Kane and Frank Underwood. Who is the better character?

For fans of Jack Bauer and 24, you can watch Legends, if you haven't. #ThankMeLater
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBNIM: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please I need help here, wanted to see a series on YouTube, a french movie which was unfortunately equally subtitled in french originally, so I ask, is there a way I could change the subtitles to English or get the subtitles in English so I can make sense of the movie? Better still, is there an English version of the movie lip service?
Your help will be appreciated.

Raymcblue abeg come ooo!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DAVE5(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
DrDre1:
*spreads mat* grin

*me sef set my couch and lappy with unlimited internet* cool

btw, my series for now are,

scorpion,
blacklist (superb)
agents of shield

already downloaded fringe season 2-4, supernatural season 9, vamp diaries season 5(i wont watch season 6 cos its gettin boring already), american horror story, orange is the new black etc, i wonder when i go watch them cos them much plus the other movies wey i don download...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DAVE5(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
i am also recommending "silicon valley" only one season available but u wont regret watching it, it was jst 2 cool wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2014
lafuria1:

Whaaaa, wow, five years after the final season was aired. Well TV series don't have expiring date. I'm very sure you will finish the five seasons in two weeks.

I guess they don't. I'm really loving it so far, so intense lol. My favourite character has to be t-bag. grin

I'm on season 2 episode 5 now. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
DAVE5:

*me sef set my couch and lappy with unlimited internet* cool

btw, my series for now are,

scorpion,
blacklist (superb)
agents of shield

already downloaded fringe season 2-4, supernatural season 9, vamp diaries season 5(i wont watch season 6 cos its gettin boring already), american horror story, orange is the new black etc, i wonder when i go watch them cos them much plus the other movies wey i don download...
Lol...nice. Next thing is to order some pizza and get cold milk grin
Checking out the Blacklist you mentioned. I hope it's superb as you said or else it's me and you in this thread grin . Almost through with the download.
My list includes these:
Arrow
Flash
Agents of Shield
Gotham
The Americans
Sherlock
Vikings
The Musketeers
Black Sails
Reign
The Tudors

Some of them are currently running while I'm waiting for new seasons in some cases. Some casts are busy posing on red carpets all over the place while I'm waiting for them to get back to shooting angry

DAVE5:
i am also recommending "silicon valley" only one season available but u wont regret watching it, it was jst 2 cool wink
I'm looking into your recommendation sir. I hope it's really cool as you said or else... keep guessing what may happen grin Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DAVE5(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
DrDre1:

Lol...nice. Next thing is to order some pizza and get cold milk grin
Checking out the Blacklist you mentioned. I hope it's superb as you said or else it's me and you in this thread grin . Almost through with the download.
My list includes these:......

Some of them are currently running while I'm waiting for new seasons in some cases. Some casts are busy posing on red carpets all over the place while I'm waiting for them to get back to shooting angry

I'm looking into your recommendation sir. I hope it's really cool as you said or else... keep guessing what may happen grin Thanks

abeg pass me some cold milk, but leave out d pizza, i aint a fan of pizza or anytin that relates or contains onion family embarassed

i won't say much about the blacklist and silicon valley, just watch them and confirm for ursef...

wen u press play on the blacklist season 1 episode 1, u mite b wondering *what trash am i in for* but as it unfolds, u'll regret u dint watch earlier or probably am overhyping it sha

btw arrow was kinda childish to me so i deleted the tin after wasting time to download it, am still looking for the producer to give me back part of my unlimited connection(MB) i used to download it grin, i enjoy movies that make my brain want to work and not those dat dull the crap outta me,

please and please also try watching davinci's demon

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DAVE5(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
francawilson:
America Horror Story! Horror indeed

u seem to me like someone that loves horror movies, pls if u gat any new horror movie u can tell moi 2 watch, i'm all ears
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Watching Gotham ep 4 of season 1. Looking good...a bit overplayed esp with the Fish character (Jada Pinkett) but somehow, I like it. Jim Gordon is intriguing; the Pigeon is annoying as per usual..looks like DC franchise has got their groove back (with Flash too)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2014
DAVE5:

u seem to me like someone that loves horror movies, pls if u gat any new horror movie u can tell moi 2 watch, i'm all ears
I hate horror movies ooo. The stupid&senseless killing scenes dat don't eva look real.I borrowed dat American horror story frm someone thinking its a documentary cos I love well constructed historical documentaries&also it happened 2hav won an Emmy on best short film category but I was greatly disappointed wit d movie/series. Season 2 was dumber than season 1 so I'v not bothered wasting my precious tym on season 3.

I bought 3 series some days back: Person of interest;Mad men&leverage. All season 1 so I'm gonna hav an enjoyable wkend doping on dem. I'v already started persn of interest&i must say its highly educative&informative&its 4ppl wit high IQ. Not just 4lovers of those lame vampire diary nonsense or Small ville or legend of d seeker dat my little cousins in high sch love grin grin

Just finished scandal S3. I cried wen James got murdered&wen Silas broke dwn&wept infront of d press. Oh! What a heartbreaking scene. Quinn is such a gangstart biatch- cold&coded wit a hot body. Olivia?? And her family drama? She kind of reminded me of Meredith n Grey's Anatomy! Oh gush! Hope I wasn't a spoiler 4those dat havn't seen it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:31am On Oct 24, 2014
@francawilson, you're in for a wild ride with Person of Interest. Leverage - man I miss this show, I miss Parker being Parker. Hardison, Nate, Sophie & Elliott. And to think the only reason I watched the show was due to the fact that 'Nigerian' was in the pilot's title.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2014
cao:
@francawilson, you're in for a wild ride with Person of Interest. Leverage - man I miss this show, I miss Parker being Parker. Hardison, Nate, Sophie & Elliott. And to think the only reason I watched the show was due to the fact that 'Nigerian' was in the pilot's title.

Oh leverage, how I miss that show. To me its one of the best least popular shows I've seen. I remember the pilot, the Nigerian business men who came for a legitimate business but because of our antecedents, thats business guy thought they teamed up with Nate to scam him, which definitely played into b Nate advantage. I'm just glad to see someone who loves the the show too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
I have to say the TV series are getting too much, I just can't keep up. I just decided to be loyal to some and leave others for latter date. I dropped scandal, Scorpion, Madam Secretary, Blackish, transporter the series, the last ship, Kingdom, stalker for later viewing.

Just currently watching gotham, Person of interest, blacklist, Sleepy hollow, arrow ,how to get away with murder, flash, elementary and forever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Network shows bore me nowadays. I find them either too tamed, too childish or unoriginal. With the exception of NBC's The Blacklist, I can't stand watching shows with dialogue conspicuously watered down to exclude profanities, scenes noticeably devoid of nude scenes, even when shot inside a strip club or brothel, tamed gun fights conspicuously devoid of good ol' blood and gore. Provocative sex scenes non-existent. Memorable Quotes a pipe dream.

I have premium cable frontrunners like HBO and Showtime and basic cable heavyweights like FX and AMC to thank for my present predicament. They serve 'em up hardcore... just the way I like 'em.

So many new shows coming out... Alas, 95% are from network, and predictably... boring. Most definitely not for me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
DAVE5:

abeg pass me some cold milk, but leave out d pizza, i aint a fan of pizza or anytin that relates or contains onion family embarassed

i won't say much about the blacklist and silicon valley, just watch them and confirm for ursef...

wen u press play on the blacklist season 1 episode 1, u mite b wondering *what trash am i in for* but as it unfolds, u'll regret u dint watch earlier or probably am overhyping it sha

btw arrow was kinda childish to me so i deleted the tin after wasting time to download it, am still looking for the producer to give me back part of my unlimited connection(MB) i used to download it grin, i enjoy movies that make my brain want to work and not those dat dull the crap outta me,

please and please also try watching davinci's demon
Hmmm...okay so what do you prefer from Pizza? Akara or MoiMoi? grin
I've downloaded Blacklist and Silicon Valley but not sure when I'd be able to watch them. All these series can be quite overwhelming. So many of them.
Felicity Smoak, League of Assasins and Merlyn are the major characters that keeps me hooked to Arrow. I hate the way Oliver has been in one silly relationship with almost all the girls...even sisters angry . They paint it like it's a normal thing that's acceptable. The annoying thing is that he's going to date Felicity Smoak too angry
Downloading Da Vinci's Demon already too...wasn't really keen on it but I read a few lines about the plots used and think it's worth a try.

francawilson:
I bought 3 series some days back: Person of interest;Mad men&leverage. All season 1 so I'm gonna hav an enjoyable wkend doping on dem. I'v already started persn of interest&i must say its highly educative&informative&its 4ppl wit high IQ. Not just 4lovers of those lame vampire diary nonsense or Small ville or legend of d seeker dat my little cousins in high sch love grin grin
Wish I can lay my hands on the whole cast and production team of that series. After all the dying and resurrecting stunts, they just left the whole thing hanging and started taking pictures on red carpet all over the place angry Couldn't be bothered to even find out what happened at the end

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
francawilson:

Where did u download it? I'l so love 2watch it.My frnd in UK said its vry interesting.I think it aired there or somethng but he told me2look 4it&watch it
U can search for the torrent file. I'm sure someone would have uploaded it. Hopefully there will still enough people seeding it for u to download.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seriously loving prison break. I'm towards the end of season 2. My love for wentworth miller is growing. grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (2859) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.