Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,247 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3627859 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
naijababe:

I saw the UK version on Netflix but I didn't watch it deliberately. I hope the house of cards as built by FU will come crashing, how it's going to crash is really what I am looking forward to
How to get away with murder
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Constantine, Haven & Black Dynamite.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Finally done with Boardwalk Empire. Too bad Nucky Thompson died in the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bratking:

Why shud u post spoiler na... U shud knw others are still watching in... This is not fair...now I wud av to pack it up...kpsshew
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RatedStar: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bratking:

guy you no try na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
^ Spoiler abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
I am now 4 seasons into Grey's Anatomy and all I can say is I hate Meredith Grey angry Why did Shonda make her such a b1tch?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:40am On Nov 03, 2014
tapingil:

Why shud u post spoiler na... U shud knw others are still watching in... This is not fair...now I wud av to pack it up...kpsshew

Oops! I'm sorry folks, I sincerely wish I can take it back. But really, you don't honestly expect Nucky to walk away unscathed, do you? There is something known as Karma. One can't really outrun his or her past transgressions, no matter how hard they try.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2014
naijababe:
I am now 4 seasons into Grey's Anatomy and all I can say is I hate Meredith Grey angry Why did Shonda make her such a b1tch?!

I don't think she's a biitch. Have you met her Mother? The constant way she made her feel inadequate? Or the way her father abandoned her at an early age to start a brand new family? The sense of rejection, and inadequacy she had to grew up with? Considering, I think she turned out pretty great. Derek thought so too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Bratking:

I don't think she's a biitch. Have you met her Mother? The constant way she made her feel inadequate? Or the way her father abandoned her at an early age to start a brand new family? The sense of rejection, and inadequacy she had to grew up with? Considering, I think she turned out pretty great. Derek thought so too.

Looks like u are really into spoilers abi...I think u need to b banned for a bit...now spoiler for another show.....let the person watch and get to feel the suspense....where are our mods abeg...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2014
tapingil:

Looks like u are really into spoilers abi...I think u need to b banned for a bit...now spoiler for another show.....let the person watch and get to feel the suspense....where are our mods abeg...

Dude, Grey's anatomy has been around for years, and if you haven't watched it up to season 4 to 5 by now, then, with all due respect, it would serve you best to butt out for your own good, cos the thread and spoilers go hand in hand. People come here to discuss the shows they have seen or yet to see. Again I apologize for spoiling Boardwalk empire for you, but you should have known better. #Peace
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
on pretty little lairs season 2 the movie is OK.its a type of movie u will want to leave but will love to finish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jackie Chan Adventures.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
samdean:
on pretty little lairs season 2 the movie is OK.its a type of movie u will want to leave but will love to finish

yeah, anxiously waiting for s5 ep13.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
The blacklist S2E7 and gotham S1E7 are the best episode so far. I never expererit

The blacklist: Raymond Redington didn't kill Berlin's daughter because.............. .

Gotham: big salute to don Falcon, and the annoying and master of snitching, the penguin. I was impressed and really surprised. War is coming. I'm Smh for don maroni and fish.

Constantine, just two episode but I love the show already, I just like the character, John Constantine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
lafuria1:
The blacklist S2E7 and gotham S1E7 are the best episode so far. I never expererit

The blacklist: Raymond Redington didn't kill Berlin's daughter because.............. .

Gotham: big salute to don Falcon, and the annoying and master of snitching, the penguin. I was impressed and really surprised. War is coming. I'm Smh for don maroni and fish.

Constantine, just two episode but I love the show already, I just like the character, John Constantine.

As in, bow down to Penguin the strategist. I had to pause it and give the guy a slow clap. I wonder if Fish's secret weapon will work, since Penguin & Falcone have no idea about her.

I'm also enjoying Constantine, as much as I was looking forward to Liv's story (the original pilot had her staying, before they decided to use Zed's story instead), I really like the chemistry between Zed & Constantine. Plus, the opening credits is pure awesomeness, I hope the show keeps going strong. I need more horror/supernatural tv shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
cao:

As in, bow down to Penguin the strategist. I had to pause it and give the guy a slow clap. I wonder if Fish's secret weapon will work, since Penguin & Falcone have no idea about her.

I'm also enjoying Constantine, as much as I was looking forward to Liv's story (the original pilot had her staying, before they decided to use Zed's story instead), I really like the chemistry between Zed & Constantine. Plus, the opening credits is pure awesomeness, I hope the show keeps going strong. I need more horror/supernatural tv shows.
Just maybe falcone knows given that the penguin had traded the secret of fish plans to take over for his life. And fish is already getting impatient and thinks falcone knows something which they don't. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Constantine: They did well for the opening credits, impressive. Oh, now I get, frankly I was wondering how they were fit both ladies with different abilities to work with Constantine. Naah, they shouldn't even think of cancelling it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2014
lafuria1:

Just maybe falcone knows given that the penguin had traded the secret of fish plans to take over for his life. And fish is already getting impatient and thinks falcone knows something which they don't. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Constantine: They did well for the opening credits, impressive. Oh, now I get, frankly I was wondering how they were fit both ladies with different abilities to work with Constantine. Naah, they shouldn't even think of cancelling it.

Gotham: The thing is I believe the girl is a later addition (maybe impulsive) to Fish's plan - to thoroughly destroy Falcone, the thing with Nikolai (I think that was his name) was known to both Penguin & her right hand man. While, the girl was definitely after the Penguin & the beatdown of her boy toy waiter incidents, since her right hand man had no idea why she was holding auditions. I'm guessing Fish realises Falcone might be on to her endgame.

Constantine: After the original pilot was filmed, they decided to remove Liv and replace her with a character from the comics. So, they later filmed 2 alternative scenes - the fight with the demon & the end. Originally, the demon fight was with the possessed guard NOT an evil Constantine; and they obviously changed the ending to Liv leaving and they added the end with Zed drawing.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lilTunechi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
The 100. Done with s1, looking forward to s2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Latest episodes of Arrow & The Mysteries of Laura.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OohMpa: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2014
cao:
Latest episodes of Arrow & The Mysteries of Laura.

Aren't you tired of that series or maybe ooh Mpa is the only one in that boat? cry

It lacks plot, no single thriller, plus the series gets a rewrite in the most boring way. Only one city has all those crimes and it's being handled by just the city police. Even if ooh Mpa was really dumb like one with Down's syndrome, he'd still recognize the guy under the hood. The creator of this series has dropped ooh Mpa's significant IQ - mirakuru that regenerates cells, league of assassins (killing who?) They should round this shït up this season or else there won't be much smart people in the world again angry

@thread... The Newsroom in 3 days....smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brite02(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2014
1. Done with IRIS Season 1 to 4, waiting for this season

2. Almost through with la patrona season 3

3. DYESEBEL season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2014
OohMpa:

Aren't you tired of that series or maybe ooh Mpa is the only one in that boat? cry

It lacks plot, no single thriller, plus the series gets a rewrite in the most boring way. Only one city has all those crimes and it's being handled by just the city police. Even if ooh Mpa was really dumb like one with Down's syndrome, he'd still recognize the guy under the hood. The creator of this series has dropped ooh Mpa's significant IQ - mirakuru that regenerates cells, league of assassins (killing who?) They should round this shït up this season or else there won't be much smart people in the world again angry

@thread... The Newsroom in 3 days....smiley

It's fine by me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
the affair
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by langfeng: 2:34am On Nov 08, 2014
i have many chinese HD action movies like Jackie Chen, Bluce Lee...
lantiandz@vip.sina.com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2014
^ how is that relevant to this thread?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Bawss1:
^ how is that relevant to this thread?

Probably one of those that are of the opinion that Movies and TV series are one and the same. They call everything movies. Lolz.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Bratking:

Probably one of those that are of the opinion that Movies and TV series are one and the same. They call everything movies. Lolz.

more like a hustler thread bomber who wants us to buy what we can simply download . . .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
oyb:

more like a hustler thread bomber who wants us to buy what we can simply download . . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Haven't been here for a while. . . cheesy

OohMpa i'm with you on The Newsroom!.It's been a long wait for this final season.I've watched and rewatched the two seasons and still ain't tired.Hope the final Season wraps everything up well.

P.S: Hope you remember you owe me one! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OohMpa: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fourcade:
Haven't been here for a while. . . cheesy

OohMpa i'm with you on The Newsroom!.It's been a long wait for this final season.I've watched and rewatched the two seasons and still ain't tired.Hope the final Season wraps everything up well.

P.S: Hope you remember you owe me one! grin

Ooh Mpa is blank on that aspect..

Help your boy help you to help him cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.