Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3628821 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:

Cannot be extended, already rolled over the maximum number of times allowed
Okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

This supposed Hellfire club.....we don't know if they're good or bad....

Let's wait sha......

Those 3 are merciless anyways....
a

I said it last time out that they are more powerful than the strucker kids
They are telepathic..... They know what you think
And they also have mind control abilities forcing one to do something against ones will
They already manipulated andy strucker
They are manipulative and dangerous
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Stegomiah:
a

I said it last time out that they are more powerful than the strucker kids
They are telepathic..... They know what you think
And they also have mind control abilities forcing one to do something against ones will
They already manipulated andy strucker
They are manipulative and dangerous

yes they are telepathic....but they stand no chance when the strucker kids combine their powers....because trying to manipulate them in that state would be very difficult as it is near impossible to penetrate their minds in that state(combined power state)......in that combined state.....I think they'll be able to block any telepathic interferences and also make their minds very aggressive....Damn...that combination is a lot of power........

But those 3 are bad,dangerous and mercilessgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
If you've got good glo network., I got 30gb plus that expires by 6pm 2mao. Holla lemme share you some

abeg oh...me....grin

Abeggrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

yes they are telepathic....but they stand no chance when the strucker kids combine their powers....because trying to manipulate them in that state would be very difficult as it is near impossible to penetrate their minds in that state(combined power state)......in that combined state.....I think they'll be able to block any telepathic interferences and also make their minds very aggressive....Damn...that combination is a lot of power........

But those 3 are bad,dangerous and mercilessgrin

Think of it this way.... The strucker kids are muscle
The three sisters are the brain
The brain will always beat the muscle

They can manipulate them to join hands for their own interests

Campbell did.... Though not in a conventional manner but he did
So it's easy peasy for the three sisters cos they can be very convincing

You heard that man at hellfires club telling them they[the sisters] risked the life of their most valued assets referring to the strucker kids.... That is they have plans for them

And moreover the hound programme is already making way in mutants power combination
Though can't be as effective as the strucker kids
Together they are the most powerful mutants
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Stegomiah:

Think of it this way.... The strucker kids are muscle
The three sisters are the brain
The brain will always beat the muscle

They can manipulate them to join hands for their own interests

Campbell did.... Though not in a conventional manner but he did
So it's easy peasy for the three sisters cos they can be very convincing

You heard that man at hellfires club telling them they[the sisters] risked the life of their most valued assets referring to the strucker kids.... That is they have plans for them

And moreover the hound programme is already making way in mutants power combination
Though can't be as effective as the strucker kids
Together they are the most powerful mutants

lol....very true......what those 3 have in store for the Strucker kids....I just have this feeling it isn't good....

but....someone's gotta be stronger nagrin....

telepaths are not that powerful nagrin........the person's mind they wanna manipulate also matters.....some minds will repel telepaths....grin

the crazy thing about them is giving u what was never there before....increasing your urge to do something....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Just started The Knick. Cool show almost like the halt and catch fire of medicine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2018
ladej:
Have you seen better call Saul ?
Yeah, it's one of the shows I follow religiously.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Kaziar:
Just started The Knick. Cool show almost like the halt and catch fire of medicine.

yea..its a very good watch...Clive Owens acting was top notch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
If you've got good glo network., I got 30gb plus that expires by 6pm 2mao. Holla lemme share you some
and that's how I didn't drop my number.. see my life..

If it's still on.. please.. 08151459662

those of you that have been shared.. abeg.. easy with downloads o.. make me sef see small use..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:

Ogah mi see boy own here 09051029234
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Senorito:
Has it expired? if No. 08071148856 is my number.
Done, enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Olamyyde:
08117607218..thanks
Done
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:

Bros abeg na my no be dis 08111721670
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Kaziar:

I don't even know why I stopped watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:

Done, enjoy
Please if its still available my number is 09059014644, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Kaziar:

The Knick has all the necessary ingredients needed for a captivating period medical drama: Junkie doctor, Pro-abortion Nun, corrupt politicking, racism, etc. This show's high production value was immense.

Was a sad day when Cinemax axed it along with Quarry (another show with huge potential).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Senorito(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:

Done, enjoy
Thanks Man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by leemahayat(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Thanks Man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ribbit: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sharing has a limit of 5, I'll remove the present 5 in say 1hr so I can add a new set of 5

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
Sharing has a limit of 5, I'll remove the present 5 in say 1hr so I can add a new set of 5

08110052484......please oh....it's almost sixgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
Dusted...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Who's watching PREACHER?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justinaa2012: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Billions is bae.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownofwealth(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
kindly help a brother with good glo network on 07059522907
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownofwealth(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
this is the message I got:09052737707 has added you to share their N5000 subscription. am I good to go?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:

Done
Thanks so much bro. U made my day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownofwealth(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
t33why:
thanks alot bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crownofwealth:
this is the message I got:09052737707 has added you to share their N5000 subscription. am I good to go?
Yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Olamyyde:

What makes the show interesting?
Is it the bipolar/schizophrenic part or the hacking part(the only part I enjoy)?
Or the dark army part?
I remember season 1 was rated 9.3 on imdb and it ended up being my worst show of 2015. Season 2 was better...I loved the prison twist. Season 3 just went back to being dull

Just say you don't like Black Mirror. Season 1 & 2 were some of the best hours of television I have ever seen. They were peak Black Mirror.
After a 2 year hiatus, Netflix tried to recapture the magic of the original episodes but fell somewhat short on season 3. The only highlights been "Shut up and dance" and "San Junipero" episodes. Season 4 is really unique in the sense that Brooker decided to try something new and it worked... well kinda. Apart from very weak "Crocodile" and the very cliche "Black Museum", the rest of the episodes were very peculiar, but in a positive way.

A dark techy inclined anthology themed show like Black Mirror isn't for everyone - it has it's own niche. You either like it very much or you despise it. Fortunately, I belong to the former.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), lovewins and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.