Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married (1008 Views)

"God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? / 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The only thing that has been exposed here is your ignorance. You hinged someone's hypocrisy on mere assumptions, because I haven't answered yet but you're already drawing conclusions as typical.

Lying on Jesus? You must the only bible reader on Earth that doesn't know that Jesus didn't answer the ulterior motivated questions of the Pharisees even though He had answers to them. They asked Him questions about Himself because of the things He did, just as you're doing to me, but because of their wrong intentions, Jesus didn't answer them.

Matthew 21:27 (KJV)

And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

So now you know.

Jesus answered questions based on the intentions of those asking, so I learnt from the best.

You are advicing people not to marry. i directly asked you if you were married or planning to marry. Because you are an hypocrite, you refused to answer. Knowing that if you will tell the truth, you will show that you are doing something contrary to what you are preaching. How is a question about your marriage of NO BEARING to a thread about marriage? Why did you ask me about my wife and my marriage? You thought i would not answer like you, lol i'm not an hypocrite like you.
Let me help you and those that foolishly agree with you. Jesus Christ answered ALL questions brought to Him as a teacher except this. That was this one you refer to which the chief priests, elders and scribes asked. The passage tells us why He did not answer them. He did not answer them because THEY KNEW the answer, but didn't want to accept it. They knew John was from God. In your case, i do not know if you are married or intend to marry. Two very different scenarios, plus the fact that Jesus answered every other question from them. There is no ulterior motive except you do not know the meaning of "ulterior motive". The motive is very clear and even stated. Jesus Christ answered the questions of His critics so well that they were not able to ask Him questions again. This is what is in the Bible, you are teaching something else, that Jesus did not answer questions. Take that dip i advised you on, you are far from Calvary and need someone to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by DarkWritings: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
The title itself reek of ignorance! Now coming from an hypocrite!!
Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Image123:

You are advicing people not to marry. i directly asked you if you were married or planning to marry. Because you are an hypocrite, you refused to answer. Knowing that if you will tell the truth, you will show that you are doing something contrary to what you are preaching. How is a question about your marriage of NO BEARING to a thread about marriage? Why did you ask me about my wife and my marriage? You thought i would not answer like you, lol i'm not an hypocrite like you.
Let me help you and those that foolishly agree with you. Jesus Christ answered ALL questions brought to Him as a teacher except this. That was this one you refer to which the chief priests, elders and scribes asked. The passage tells us why He did not answer them. He did not answer them because THEY KNEW the answer, but didn't want to accept it. They knew John was from God. In your case, i do not know if you are married or intend to marry. Two very different scenarios, plus the fact that Jesus answered every other question from them. There is no ulterior motive except you do not know the meaning of "ulterior motive". The motive is very clear and even stated. Jesus Christ answered the questions of His critics so well that they were not able to ask Him questions again. This is what is in the Bible, you are teaching something else, that Jesus did not answer questions. Take that dip i advised you on, you are far from Calvary and need someone to tell you.
I knew it that this has nothing to do with God but your own selfish interests and ungodly mindset, but you're just using the "forbidding marriage" you saw in the Bible just to advance its cause like your fellow hypocrites, the Pharisees.

Those who know me here, know the answer you seek and that I'm not a hypocrite, but if believing a lie because i won't dignify you with a response would make you feel better about yourself, then hold fast to it.

If you have an issue with someone advising people not to marry or to leave marriage for the sake of kingdom as Jesus and also Paul did, and call it satanic, then it means you're an Antichrist and against the Kingdom of God.

Not just the unmarried, like Jesus and Paul, but several married people including some on this platform, regret marrying and also advise the unmarried who are passionate with God not to get married having seen how marriage negatively affected their spiritual life and zeal for God. Those are people who have the interest of God at heart, but you'd call them hypocrites for doing so because they were married right? But wisdom is justified of the wise.

This thread is not about being married or not being married as you've misunderstood it to be, but about God, and following Christ's example of serving His bride despite being the Master and putting the kingdom of God first before anything else including marrying or marriage. That's why I asked you WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE MARRIED not IF YOU WERE MARRIED as you're asking me which is beside the point.

If you asked me the same question, I would have answered because that's the essence of this thread.

As for ulterior motive of the Pharisees which made Jesus not dignify them with a response like I'm doing to you, who clearly stated it? The Pharisees themselves on that occasion or a disciple of Christ who revealed it through his writings? Humble yourself and learn and stop claiming knowledge of what you don't know. That's the worst form of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2021
DarkWritings:
The title itself reek of ignorance! Now coming from an hypocrite!!
Thought as much.

The thoughts of the hearts of sexists and oppressors of women (workers of iniquity) are being revealed by the Truth.

John 3:19

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 3:20

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by Kobojunkiee: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2021
jmoore:
Joseph was in charge. Mary was only used as a vessel for 9 months. After Jesus was born, Joseph started his role as a husband and him and Mary obviously had sex which gave them other children.

Joseph cross wasn't 'till I die cross'. Once Jesus was born, Mary had fulfilled her role.
Where is the evidence of these claims you make here? undecided

Recall Joseph was listed as a righteous man , and righteousness , even in the Old Covenant Law of Moses, the submission of one's ego to God. So, where does your statement about Joseph being "in charge" come from? What is written or what you assume? undecided
Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by Image123(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I knew it that this has nothing to do with God but your own selfish interests and ungodly mindset, but you're just using the "forbidding marriage" you saw in the Bible just to advance its cause like your fellow hypocrites, the Pharisees.

Those who know me here, know the answer you seek and that I'm not a hypocrite, but if believing a lie because i won't dignify you with a response would make you feel better about yourself, then hold fast to it.

If you have an issue with someone advising people not to marry or to leave marriage for the sake of kingdom as Jesus and also Paul did, and call it satanic, then it means you're an Antichrist and against the Kingdom of God.

Not just the unmarried, like Jesus and Paul, but several married people including some on this platform, regret marrying and also advise the unmarried who are passionate with God not to get married having seen how marriage negatively affected their spiritual life and zeal for God. Those are people who have the interest of God at heart, but you'd call them hypocrites for doing so because they were married right? But wisdom is justified of the wise.

This thread is not about being married or not being married as you've misunderstood it to be, but about God, and following Christ's example of serving His bride despite being the Master and putting the kingdom of God first before anything else including marrying or marriage. That's why I asked you WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE MARRIED not IF YOU WERE MARRIED as you're asking me which is beside the point.

If you asked me the same question, I would have answered because that's the essence of this thread.

As for ulterior motive of the Pharisees which made Jesus not dignify them with a response like I'm doing to you, who clearly stated it? The Pharisees themselves on that occasion or a disciple of Christ who revealed it through his writings? Humble yourself and learn and stop claiming knowledge of what you don't know. That's the worst form of ignorance.

How on earth does marriage have nothing to do with God? Why are you so slow to allow devil give you all these silly teachings? Jesus Christ never taught people not to marry or to leave their marriages, devil and you do that. Jesus Christ taught, commended, blessed and attended marriage. It is what God has joined together. He never encouraged anyone not to get married. Celibacy is for those it is given, not a general advice. Like Jesus said, all cannot receive it. It is not for all, it is not good for a man to be alone. This is the clear and simple teaching all over the Bible. Only satanic people forbid people to marry, especially when they themselves are having wet dreams and planning to marry.
i don't know you and i don't care to. When you give teaching, it is only sensible that we know that you are practicing what you preach. Where do you get the idiotic teaching that it is unmarried people have the interest of God at heart. Was David a man after God's heart not married? Were Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Caleb, Joshua, Gideon, Samson, Enoch, Esther, Ruth, Rehab, Joseph, Samuel not all married? Does Jesus Christ not have His Bride? Did God Himself not claim to be a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2054%3A5&version=KJV]Husband[/url]. Someone who doesn't even know and accept clear wrong in something as basic as meaning, how will he not be too proud to learn? When i enlightened you about Kuhlman, did you do like you were wrong? Better don't miss Jesus with all these rubbish you are chasing.

1 Like

Re: Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Image123:

How on earth does marriage have nothing to do with God? Why are you so slow to allow devil give you all these silly teachings? Jesus Christ never taught people not to marry or to leave their marriages, devil and you do that. Jesus Christ taught, commended, blessed and attended marriage. It is what God has joined together. He never encouraged anyone not to get married. Celibacy is for those it is given, not a general advice. Like Jesus said, all cannot receive it. It is not for all, it is not good for a man to be alone. This is the clear and simple teaching all over the Bible. Only satanic people forbid people to marry, especially when they themselves are having wet dreams and planning to marry.
i don't know you and i don't care to. When you give teaching, it is only sensible that we know that you are practicing what you preach. Where do you get the idiotic teaching that it is unmarried people have the interest of God at heart. Was David a man after God's heart not married? Were Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Caleb, Joshua, Gideon, Samson, Enoch, Esther, Ruth, Rehab, Joseph, Samuel not all married? Does Jesus Christ not have His Bride? Did God Himself not claim to be a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2054%3A5&version=KJV]Husband[/url]. Someone who doesn't even know and accept clear wrong in something as basic as meaning, how will he not be too proud to learn? When i enlightened you about Kuhlman, did you do like you were wrong? Better don't miss Jesus with all these rubbish you are chasing.

When you speak of the devil, you speak of a close relative, because he's your father in hell, and if you don't repent, soon you would be having a family reunion.

As for the advice not marry, Jesus said, not me (pay particular attention to the highlighted):

"and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Matthew 19:12

Paul also said:

"I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I." 1 Corinthians 7:8 (KJV)

So you can see those who you consider to be "devils" advising the unmarried not to get married if they are able to bear it, to confirm that you're a true child of the devil your father.

The saying "it's not good for man to be alone" was done under the context of God's original plan for Adam, during creation, when everything was going according to His plan and still very good. God had made man in His own image and likeness, and wanted His own image and likeness to multiply, hence the need for marriage.

But not after sin, when everything now tumbled upside down, and man multiplying became the multiplying of the likeness of sin and the devil instead. Hence the curse God placed on child bearing and His destruction of most marriages on Earth during the flood in the days of Noah, and His preservation of the marriage of just the only righteous man (likeness of God) on Earth and those of his family.

And Jesus said:

Matthew 24:38-39 (KJV)

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So you can see in the highlighted how much marriage means to God, that He listed it as one of the things people were doing before the flood came and took them all away in the days of Noah, before going on to say that the same thing would happen in the days before His return.

So keep deceiving yourself that your marrying or marriage means anything to God. Don't repent and watch as you would suffer the same fate as the wicked in the days of Noah when Christ returns.

By the way, I never stated that I was against marriage or marrying as you're falsely alleging as typical of a child of the devil who is the father of lies. I have made it clear that I support marriage which is under the Lordship and Headship of Christ, and all those you mentioned who married conformed to His Authority, for instance Moses who necessarily left his marriage to pursue a divine assignment.

That's why they were distinguished from the others by God, not those who marry for their own selfish interests like you, seeking for someone to lord and exercise authority over. Your marriages or marrying have nothing to do with God!

As for Kathryn Kulman, you should know that her marriage was a mistake which she later corrected, because she was never meant to marry, so your information was a mere formality which made no real difference except in your own imagination.

I'm done with you on this subject, because if after all I've said you still don't get it, it's because your heart has become hardened against the truth, so no point continuing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld. / Viral Happie Boys And OPM Pastor Saga: Lessons Learned¹ / Examining 1st Timothy 3 V 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.