Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bbnaija’s Khafi Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Gedoni, A Baby Boy (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Khafi Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Gedoni, A Baby Boy (photo (397 Views)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Khafi Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Gedoni, A Baby Boy (photo by sunnydeniel: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija star, Khafi Kareem has welcomed her first child, a baby boy, with Gedoni, her wedded husband.

It would be recalled that Gedoni and Khafi fell in love at the fourth edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show some months ago.

See photos and more stories >> https://www.koboinfo.com/bbnaijas-khafi-welcomes-her-first-child-with-husband-gedoni-a-baby-boy-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Esther Khalifa / Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me / Delta State Government Denies #bbnaija Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.