Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures (70738 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Celebrates Ugie Ivie Festival In Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Depot(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Pastor abi na native doctor
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Obakovicho: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Honestly same thing I told people shouting that he was singing worship songs.

Let's see how it plays out, my prayers are with him.

Because I don't think he can be a king without performing the necessary "traditional" rites and routine.
IGG... When the gods begin visit am say dem never eat em go do d needful
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Flames000(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
How can a pastor marry a traditionalist?

Go and marry him na. Ogbo
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by KingOdart(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2021
NovusHomo:

Isn't the 'BLEACHER' in Ile Ife palace also a pastor, or something like that?

It is someone like you that will make head roll if someone make a disrespectful and denigrating statement about your wife, but here you are disrespecting another man's wife not to even talk that she is a king's wife.

You can only do that in the corner of your bedroom though

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Femi316: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2021
How much
Bulet12D:
Beautiful

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with Skyman Herbal Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. Secret Reveals, Ladies mock and laugh at men poor performance in bed with their friends… Chai… This is a big problem and so embarrassing. Many wives/ladies nowadays will rather have secret affair outside or another boyfriend with THICKER, STRONGER AND LONGER Gbola who can last them longer period at a go instead of confronting you. This has broken 80% of marriages and will continue to if permanent solution is not sought.

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Lawrry(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2021
The elites don't have problem with religion.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by yahmohy27: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2021
CUMIN:
see cruise... pastor wey no cover her hair
Abioo surprised as well
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by uchaymart(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2021
MarveworldG:
Is that the ghost?
You watch too much nollywood

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Drsnives(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2021
kkonyeji:

Heaven keeper, u don conclude sharpally
E be like you no know how fetish and rituals weh dea associated with this kingship thing
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:

Who is a traditionalist and is there any country without a tradition good or bad?? undecided
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Drsnives(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2021
pretydiva:

She should forget about heaven because you are assistant Jesus abi God?
Godforbid i can't be God but you know rituals weh follow all this traditional stuff
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by maestro299: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2021
hpk:
When it favours christians they'll cohabit with African traditional religion but when it doesn't "cast and bind" will always be the case.
Most women naturally aren't too hung up on religion when it comes to marriage or relationships. That's why you see, in general, the Muslims (unless they're a bit moderate) both mentally and physically restraining their women marrying other faiths. Christians are not as rigid in that area, thus you see a sizable number of their ladies marrying men of other beliefs.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2021
delpee:

Her mum and siblings are also fair in complexion oga. Not every fair skinned woman bleached.

Thank you for the clarification. It is difficult to know the difference given that a good number of Nigerian women bleach their skin.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Depressed101: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Elzazzi:
angry
I don’t understand how the media is trying to Portray this new Ogiame. You can’t be an Ogiame without having a pact with Malokun (the sea goddess or god). Juju wey dey that Ogiame body no be here.
even before the Coronation.. We know despicable things that went on in warri, so all this Christian pastor shit na cover up

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Elzazzi: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Depressed101:
even before the Coronation.. We know despicable things that went on in warri, so all this Christian pastor shit na cover up

U dey mind them .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by smartasuen(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Make up full her face sha, but she isn't bad.

Congrats to the Royal Clergy Family!
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Bryan88(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
exactly same question I ve been askin my self since this gist...this one na power jam power combo...if u knw u knw...���
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2021
KingOdart:

It is someone like you that will make head roll if someone make a disrespectful and denigrating statement about your wife, but here you are disrespecting another man's wife not to even talk that she is a king's wife.

You can only do that in the corner of your bedroom though

Why does it pain you so much?
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by macjireh: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2021
CUMIN:
see cruise... pastor wey no cover her hair
look at d first pix again... bible ask wives to have their head covered and not hair...her hair is enough covering
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=BirtherOfKings post=105087086]

Don't speak like that about a king wife, it's not nice[/quote

KING grin
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by daddytime(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:

Perhaps you didnt know. But let me teach you this today.

Your Christianity is/was some foreign tradition, headed by their own traditionalists titled "Pastors".
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Ikpeyi: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Every successful man has a good and supportive woman behind him...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by bobestman(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Binary:
As I read through the comments I shook my head for our Africa people. The whitemen has been fooling you from ages. They made to believed that your culture and traditions are evil but theirs are Christianity....Oh my people! Who has done this to you? They told you father Christmas is Christianity but your masquerade are evil. When are you going to wake up. Culture and traditions are ways people live. Get the original bible, read for yourself not the ones the whitemen edited for you. The New King rendered praises to the Almighty God so don't put on the whitemen glasses to judge him. When Africans were deeply rooted in tradition all these evils happening were never popular the way and manners it is today. Respect your culture and traditions that gives praises to God and stopped fooling yourself.

You are right man. I was also laughing at those brainwashed Christians

Many of them don't know that the scriptures which they plagiarized into bible for them is not a Christian book. It's was a book of laws for the traditional people. Many of them refused correction when the true Messiah which is their own brother try to correct some evils in their traditions. They were warned in Deutronomy 28 that if they refuse to follow the true laws of their Creator, they will worship gods of other religion...Sun( Christianity worship on sun god day), Moon(Islam) and Star(Judaism). The 3 major religion that terrorize the world today. Your indigenous religions only erred. Not everything they did was bad. The Pinks demonised most of their traditions. The Pinks whitewashed their stories which they refused to follow and created religions(ChrislamJew) from them. Today, they all think they know but don't know they are in error. Their Ancestors they call traditionalists might be in error but they know better than all their religion cos it was all their stories or history.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Ogaonos: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Businesslist:
Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures

Her Name is Ivie Emiko

She is the Wife Of Atuwatse III - The Newly Crowned 21st Olu Of Warri.

Congrats to the Family.

Shared By: [b]Illikannu Donald Chukwuma[/b]is high time online evangelist should teach pple hw to spot a fake pastor ,identify a genuine pastor or what prayer point for God to help u show or guide you to genuine pastor .instead of always calling online to tell pple to repent Christ the way and fake pastors are degrading Nd remarketing the body of Christ .isso bad now DT native doctors are turning pastors.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/ivieemiko/
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Ken4ward: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
It’s better for them, at least dem go still get the fear of God
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Ogaonos: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Businesslist:
Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures

Her Name is Ivie Emiko

She is the Wife Of Atuwatse III - The Newly Crowned 21st Olu Of Warri.

Congrats to the Family.

Shared By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
Source: https://www.instagram.com/ivieemiko/
high time online evangelist should teach pple hw to spot a fake pastor ,identify a genuine pastor or what prayer point for God to help u show or guide you to genuine pastor .instead of always calling online to tell pple to repent Christ the way and fake pastors are degrading Nd demarketing the body of Christ .is so bad now DT native doctors are turning pastors
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by olumike001(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
A traditionalist that sang and worshipped God the way you have never deem fit to do... Did you even know this people at all or get close to them?

Did you see the coronation program at all?. I think you need to because I don't think there ve been such, from the beginning it was all to the glory and praise of God alone.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by fasterwell(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2021
deeva2:

YOU MUST BE A DEEPER LIFE OR MFM MEMBER

I know you are one of those who believes all thinks so sins I no longer counted as sin due to modern age and fashion.

But let me remind you the scripture that says

The foundation of the Lord stunt sure with a seal that God knows His own.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Tatashi: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2021
She is the daughter of the late Billonaire Hosa Okunbor. No be small babe be that oh

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by barry75: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2021
We know who are the real followers of Jesus Christ. Not these fake Christians. Nonsense.
Re: Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures by Sheriman(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Olu of Warri go still marry another set of new wives because African Kings don't usually stay with one woman, fucking one pussy for years. A king must Bleep different kind of soft pussy in his beautiful palace condo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The African Phenotype Diversity Thread / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.