Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H (2296 Views)

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by Dollyspyz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yul Edochie, a Nollywood actor, has screamed out after receiving a mail from a fan accusing him of spoiling his television.

In an Instagram post, a fan of the actor expressed his dissatisfaction with what Yul Edochie’s voice had cost his family.

The fan claimed that when Yul Edochie’s portion arrived in a movie in which the actor participated, the sound of the television vanished due to his severe voice.

The man told the actor to lessen the base of his voice, saying it’s the major reason he messaged Yul to tell him what his voice has cost his TV.

The fan wrote; Bros I want to lodge a complaint about what you cost my family… When we are watching your movie my sorrow of pain not long on AMEpic when your part appears as your talking your voice point our TV 43” and the sound disappears because of your hard voice..

Now we are not watching the tv again… Pls reduce the base of your voice that’s why I added you to tell what your voice cost our TV.

Responding to the message, Yul Edochie said he had suffered recalling how some people said his voice had spoilt their phones and now TV.

He wrote; Just imagine. See the message I received this evening. Some people say my voice don spoil their phones. Now na TV. I don suffer. wetin Whitemoney no go see for Pere hand…

SOURCE: https://gossipinfo.com.ng/ive-suffered-yul-edochie-weeps-bitterly-after-a-fan-accuses-him-of-spoiling-his-television/

Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by Optimistguy1969: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol
Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by Onyi22(f): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
True true Yul don suffer cheesy grin
Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by Lancer47(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omo I don laugh tire grin grin grin
Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by LadySarah: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Those deep voices are orgasmic.
Yul and Yemi Blaq.
Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by Iamicekid(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Normally is not advisable to use your TV speakers, use a home theater or house inbuilt speakers, TV volume should always be on 0
Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by tchidi066(f): 2:13am On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by midolian(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Iamicekid:
Normally is not advisable to use your TV speakers, use a home theater or house inbuilt speakers, TV volume should always be on 0
A TV should not even have volume sef

ABI? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H by sunshineV(f): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
midolian:
A TV should not even have volume sef
ABI? undecided
dey calm downgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2022 Best Dance Videos Of Lil Smart / My Soulmate- MC Oluomo Peppers Other Wives As He Showers Praises On His Third Wi / "Our OBO": Man Walks Into NYSC Camp, Many Thinks He Is Davido, Cheers Him On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.