Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,045 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bbnaija: It Seem Almighty Pere Is Scared Of Standing Up Eviction With Whitemony. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: It Seem Almighty Pere Is Scared Of Standing Up Eviction With Whitemony. (392 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / BBNAIJA: Seyi Declines To Save Himself & Is Up For Eviction With Mike, Tacha / #bbnaija: “it Seems Fishy” – Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Teddy A’s 8% Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Seem Almighty Pere Is Scared Of Standing Up Eviction With Whitemony. by dignity33: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2021
The Almighty Pere is scared of Standing for eviction with Whitemoney ( Mazi ) he choose to avoid Whitemoney knowing quite well that all the Housemate hate him and for him nominating Whitemoney will be an exit door to him. He was hiding under HOH immunity to play his dirty game. Team Whitemoney our queen should not leave.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Legendary Singer Sir Victor Uwaifo Dies / Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me / My Relationship With Ike Disastrous – Ex-bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.