Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pests Carry Disease Causing Pathogens That Are Harmful To Your Family!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pests Carry Disease Causing Pathogens That Are Harmful To Your Family!!! (216 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pests Carry Disease Causing Pathogens That Are Harmful To Your Family!!! by Terminatorsng: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2021
It's no news that some pests carry disease causing pathogens that can be harmful to you and your family. Here are some tips to help you get rid of those pests. It's possible that you have standing water in your house, and you need to get rid of it. All kinds of pests are attracted to standing water. Be sure to search your entire house for leaky pipes and clean the water trays underneath your house plants. Since pests need water, cutting off their supply would make your home less appealing to them.
Be sure to leave 12 inches of clearance when planting bushes around your home. Bushes are naturally drawn to insects and other pests. No matter what else you do to keep pests out, having vegetation right up against your house is begging for a pest problem.
If you rent or own your house, you don't want bugs in it. Follow the advice given here to get rid of pests for good. It's past time to avoid watching bugs scurry away when you switch on the lights, so take action now.
For more tips and to book your fumigation services visit: https://pest-terminators.com or call 08027717474

Re: Pests Carry Disease Causing Pathogens That Are Harmful To Your Family!!! by Terminatorsng: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Be cautious when trying to eliminate bed bugs. Bedbugs can hibernate an entire year. This is the reason it is important to close off all holes in your home's walls and floors. It will make it impossible for them to hide there.
Make sure you seal off any cracks and crevices around your home. A lot of the time these places are seen as an entrance to pests that are looking for a new place to live. By sealing up openings, you can prevent pests from having the ability to come in.
If you so that pests are gone for good.
To read more or book your fumigation service visit: https://pest-terminators.com or call 08027717474

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: Do not try these tips except you want to lose weight / blog / Moms Are Becoming SUPERMEN... Come and see!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.