Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,432 members, 7,978,367 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement (3015 Views)

See Banky W's Reaction To Former Emir Of Kano’s Dethronement / Omashola, Kim Oprah And Tuoyo Meet The Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by eNIGERIANG: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2021

Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by nosiebaba(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2021
A change of regime has come. Jesus is the king of kings
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by Jerryherd: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is it not Nigeria... Nobody can dethrone him again
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by YungMillionaire: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
nosiebaba:
A change of regime has come. Jesus is the king of kings

I disagree. Jesus ain't my King. Allah ain't my King. Mohammed ain't my King.
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by SEGLIZ: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
YungMillionaire:

something rules over your life you don't yet know of.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by YungMillionaire: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
SEGLIZ:
omething rules over your life you don't yet.

Sango is King of kings
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by SEGLIZ: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Sango is King of kings
you mean it is the ruler over your life?
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by luwiizy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
why cant you ALL be YOUR OWN KING.

Why wait for some entity to RULE your LIFE.
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by YungMillionaire: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
SEGLIZ:
you mean it is the ruler over your life?

I am not a king so Sango does not rule over me. Sango is just greater than Jesus.

It (Jesus) is a dead Palestinian.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by SEGLIZ: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am not a king so Sango does not rule over me. Sango is just greater than Jesus.

It (Jesus) is a dead Palestinian.
while sango is also a dead Oyo king.

mind you Jesus isn't a palestinian
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by tegaever: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

There's nothing to disagree with here. He didn't say Jesus is your King of Kings, so let it be.
JESUS IS LORD!
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by tegaever: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2021
luwiizy:
why cant you ALL be YOUR OWN KING.

Why wait for some entity to RULE your LIFE.

BELIEF! You don't believe in something doesn't mean it is not there. I believe in something doesn't also mean it is there.

In the end, everyone dies. If there is no heaven or hell after death, then you have nothing to lose, I also have nothing to lose as we will be in the same state. But if, after death, you find out that everything about heaven and hell is real, you already know who will gain.

JESUS IS REAL, AND HE LOVES YOU.

JESUS IS LORD!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by luwiizy(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2021
tegaever:

BELIEF! You don't believe in something doesn't mean it is not there. I believe in something doesn't also mean it is there.

In the end, everyone dies. If there is no heaven or hell after death, then you have nothing to lose, I also have nothing to lose as we will be in the same state. But if, after death, you find out that everything about heaven and hell is real, you already know who will gain.

JESUS IS REAL, AND HE LOVES YOU.

JESUS IS LORD!
Wait o, but every religion has their own HEAVEN.
Let just say religion is just a state of imagination that disconnect the senses from reality.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by nosiebaba(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

That one concern you. You are not the olu of warri grin the olu of warri has declared that the Lord Jesus is in charge of his reign. Your opinion to him is less than irrelevant.
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by tegaever: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
luwiizy:
Wait o, but every religion has their own HEAVEN.
Let just say religion is just a state of imagination that disconnect the senses from reality.

It's okay if you want to go by that definition, it doesn't change what is and what isn't. If you are correct, the definition doesn't change anything, it doesn't change anything if you are wrong too. The truth remains unchanged irrespective of what definition you give it.

Let me state this again.

But let's say I am wrong about believing in Jesus, which I am not, I will have nothing to lose after death, and you will gain nothing for not believing...we will be in the same state. But if I am eventually correct, which I am, I gain, you lose. Either way, it is a win win for me.
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by luwiizy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
tegaever:

It's okay if you want to go by that definition, it doesn't change what is and what isn't. If you are correct, the definition doesn't change anything, it doesn't change anything if you are wrong too. The truth remains unchanged irrespective of what definition you give it.

Let me state this again.

But let's say I am wrong about believing in Jesus, which I am not, I will have nothing to lose after death, and you will gain nothing for not believing...we will be in the same state. But if I am eventually correct, which I am, I gain, you lose. Either way, it is a win win for me.
You will loose so Much if everything you believed to be true turned out to be a big fat PRANK at the point of death... your soul will be restless.. Believe you don't want such for yourself.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by tegaever: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
luwiizy:
You will loose so Much if everything you believed to be true turned out to be a big fat PRANK at the point of death... your soul will be restless.. Believe you don't want such for yourself.

After death, we'll be in the same state bro, there will be no regrets. We won't be conscious of anything, at least according to what atheists believe. So how will I be restless when I am not even conscious of feeling?

But if I am correct, we will both be conscious and only one person stands to gain. I shouldn't even use if for some something that I know os certain.

The pictures you uploaded tells of your understanding on the history of Christianity.

The story of the Ethiopian Eunuch, if you know it, should tell you that Africa had Christianity long before the westerners came. And they didn't take your lands with religion, they took your lands and slaves because the people were greedy. Nigeria as a case study. Look at how easily they took slaves by gifting umbrellas and mirrors to the leaders.

Anytime we talk about religion in the Nigeria's history, they brought hospitals, built schools, ended the killing of twins. But some people tagged it to land grabbing just because one picture said so.
Re: BREAKING: New Olu Of Warri Ogiamen Atuwatse III Risks Dethronement by YungMillionaire: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
SEGLIZ:
while sango is also a dead Oyo king.

mind you Jesus isn't a palestinian

jesus is dead.

(1) (Reply)

Public Nudity At Swimming Pools: Is Berlin Breaking The Rules Or Redefining Them / Actor Kunle Omisore Celebrates 50th Birthday Amidst Prayers And Well-wishes / EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.