Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,412 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi (4704 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Idiko1: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Why cry over spilt milk? There is Nigeria after President Buhari’s tenure, he will do his own and go. Everything Buhari, it seems as if President Buhari was the only person who was elected in these our democrazy failed experiment? Nigerians always looking for a scapegoat.

I cannot believe you have intellect to talk about spilt milk. In this discuss, I guess Muhammadu Buhari is the spilt milk. You may have stumbled on the truth.
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by buckeyemedia: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
ygowon:
Who ran away?
What is the Secessionist agitator asking for? They should separate Nigeria & leave the main course (Nigeria) with the Fulanis, & exit with crumbs Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by ygowon: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What is the Secessionist agitator asking for? They should separate Nigeria & leave the main course (Nigeria) with the Fulanis, & exit with crumbs Biafra?
U seem useless and confused. You don't even know what you are fighting for because you are pointless

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by buckeyemedia: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Idiko1:

I cannot believe you have intellect to talk about spilt milk. In this discuss, I guess Muhammadu Buhari is the spilt milk. You may have stumbled on the truth.
All this Buhari Talk, How has it affected your life, if not all these internet follow follow, How has the FG stopped you from prospering, can you tell me how the Government of your state has empowered you, if your Governor was working & having any impact on your life, you could care less about President Buhari & Abuja. What concerns me with that Fulani man in Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by buckeyemedia: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
ygowon:
U seem useless and confused. You don't even know what you are fighting for because you are pointless
You can fool some people sometimes, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by ygowon: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You can fool some people sometimes, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo
You are just fooling yourself alone. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by buckeyemedia: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
ygowon:
You are just fooling yourself alone. Too bad
Fix your country & stop chasing shadows, Mazi has told you loud & clear, you cannot runaway because of Hausa Fulani from your country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Kaiser20: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Now I know that if Buhari and his tribesmen at Aso rock villa wanted to end insecurity they would have done so.
Insecurity in Nigeria is the agenda of some group of radicalist very very closed to the president.
After NDA attacks, who knows the next move of those Islamic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by buckeyemedia: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kaiser20 post=105175660 :
Now I know that if Buhari and his tribesmen at Aso rock villa wanted to end insecurity they would have done so.
Insecurity in Nigeria is the agenda of some group of radicalist very very closed to the president.
After NDA attacks, who knows the next move of those Islamic terrorist.
Why didn’t Jonathan end it, he was there for 6 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Idiko1: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
All this Buhari Talk, How has it affected your life, if not all these internet follow follow, How has the FG stopped you from prospering, can you tell me how the Government of your state has empowered you, if your Governor was working & having any impact on your life, you could care less about President Buhari & Abuja. What concerns me with that Fulani man in Abuja?

You have written like typical Nigerian who is ill-informed. Do you think I should publicly table the format which state government has empowered me, if any? For your information, I do not need and never sought the help of Nigeria in my life. Financially, through the help of almighty, I have done well for my family. I cannot wait for the goon called Buhari or his government to stop me from prospering before I could critique him.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by referendum01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:
Loool. This news is for slowpokes apparently. They’ll jubilate without thinking about it. How is it possible to islamize Nigeria? Like how possible? You can’t even forcible islamize anyone without massive uproar. But in any event, the OP knows his audience.

And on whether Buhari is a failure. It’s crazy how people still think that man is a failure. He is a calamity with a mixture of disaster. He has done more harm to us Fulani than any human in history.

The way some of you respond to important information sometimes beats my imagination. Do you know how many Christians up North being persecuted daily because the monsters would want them to change to Islam?

Do you know your problem? you trivialize everything. You wait until disaster hit you hard before you will understand what is happening.

Why do you think its hard to Islamize Nigeria when we have people like you who are doubting Thomases. Is Nigeria more stronger than nations that have been Islamized like Turkey?

Keep arguing. Keep deceiving yourself. Keep asking questions until you find yourself and your whole family knacking head on the floor five times a day then your eyes go open.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by joyandfaith: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I guess just the same way the crusaders forced Christianity on our ancestors?

Yes.
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by GEEBITE: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
You should have asked how possible to Islamize Turkey the home of Constatin the first Emperor to convert to Christianity and his city fortress renamed today Istanbul from Constantinople. You should have asked how possible for Syria the home of the first Church in Antioch to become an Islamic country now. Open your mind and broaden your horizon, nothing is impossible in this world with a set of aligning ideologies. 5 centuries from now, AMERICA can become a majority Muslim nation.
LegalWolf:
Loool. This news is for slowpokes apparently. They’ll jubilate without thinking about it. How is it possible to islamize Nigeria? Like how possible? You can’t even forcible islamize anyone without massive uproar. But in any event, the OP knows his audience.

And on whether Buhari is a failure. It’s crazy how people still think that man is a failure. He is a calamity with a mixture of disaster. He has done more harm to us Fulani than any human in history.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by ygowon: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Fix your country & stop chasing shadows, Mazi has told you loud & clear, you cannot runaway because of Hausa Fulani from your country.
Who is mazi?
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Kaiser20: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Why didn’t Jonathan end it, he was there for 6 years?
Your MUMU too much, Islamic terrorist attacked NDA on 24/08/2021 , Buhari is C-in-C, and the whole country is unsafe today, and you are still talking about 2014

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by citypeer(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
misterme:
When Pastor Emmanuel Bosun was saying th8s seven years ago most Nigerian Christians and youths thought he was mad alarmist

https://www.nairaland.com/1945078/islamic-agenda-nigeria-pastor-bosun
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by clericuzzio(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

Which uproar happened when that bayelsa teenager was abducted and married off to an Hausa man some years back, what uproar happened when a redeem preacher was butchered in Abuja and other many instances

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Depressed101: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

fool, it's not possible but you use artifacts in the name currency that is riddled with Arabic inscription, Jihad fighters been intigrated into the army, I wonder where you will run to when they have fully overrun the army in years to come,
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by McStoic(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
misterme:
When Pastor Emmanuel Bosun was saying th8s seven years ago most Nigerian Christians and youths thought he was mad alarmist

I dey tell you. Even my eldest brother was always arguing with me those days. Now he is condemning Buhari and I just get angry at him..
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Depressed101:
fool, it's not possible but you use artifacts in the name currency that is riddled with Arabic inscription, Jihad fighters been intigrated into the army, I wonder where you will run to when they have fully overrun the army in years to come,

Just like your moniker, I’m depressed for your intellect. Did you graduate from school? Go learn what’s called “Anjami script”. Study the Nri culture and other civilizations in Nigeria before you disgrace your ancestors on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by pixey(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Why cry over spilt milk? There is Nigeria after President Buhari’s tenure, he will do his own and go. Everything Buhari, it seems as if President Buhari was the only person who was elected in these our democrazy failed experiment? Nigerians always looking for a scapegoat.
To be honest, Among all past elected presidents he is legendary. Breaking all records in failure.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Depressed101: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

[s]Just like your moniker, I’m depressed for your intellect. Did you graduate from school? Go learn what’s called “Anjami script”. Study the Nri culture and other civilizations in Nigeria before you disgrace your ancestors on this forum[/s]
No I didn't graduate from school, but probably richer than you, and also I know my right from my left... Now gtfo of my mention
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
GEEBITE:
You should have asked how possible to Islamize Turkey the home of Constatin the first Emperor to convert to Christianity and his city fortress renamed today Istanbul from Constantinople. You should have asked how possible for Syria the home of the first Church in Antioch to become an Islamic country now. Open your mind and broaden your horizon, nothing is impossible in this world with a set of aligning ideologies. 5 centuries from now, AMERICA can become a majority Muslim nation.

Quite surprising you’re referring me to the history of Ottomans! I’ve studied these people’s history since jss 2. But that’s a story for another day.

The point is : it is IMPOSIBBLE to forcibly islamize Nigeria. Comparing that to what played out in Turkey is baseless. There’s no “Byzantine” to conquer by the North. The time has changed. This is not 452AD for crying out loud!!!!!

Then again, you’re quick to point out the conquest and conversion of Assyria and Near East. If we are to apply your logic, where those places indigenous to Christianity? Didn’t the Romans conquer the indigenous people there too and forcibly convert them to Christianity after constantin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
referendum01:

The way some of you respond to important information sometimes beats my imagination. Do you know how many Christians up North being persecuted daily because the monsters would want them to change to Islam?

Do you know your problem? you trivialize everything. You wait until disaster hit you hard before you will understand what is happening.

Why do you think its hard to Islamize Nigeria when we have people like you who are doubting Thomases. Is Nigeria more stronger than nations that have been Islamized like Turkey?

Keep arguing. Keep deceiving yourself. Keep asking questions until you find yourself and your whole family knacking head on the floor five times a day then your eyes go open.

OMG!! I’m a Northerner!!! Apart from that , it’s IMPOSSIBLE to islamize the Christian population in the North? In this 21st century? You guys just make reference to Turkey without even knowing it’s history. The Turks have been Muslims since God knows when!

Please do yourself the favour of studying Ottoman - Byzantine relations and stop saying what you don’t know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Caseless:

The dunderheads here takes everything hook, line and sinker.

The fool behind that story is a cheap idiot clinging to an old-fashioned antic and propaganda that was defeated in 2015. To islamise Nigeria...what rubbish!

This people(politicians) are focused on stealing, this is what this donkey is selling to us.

Thank you ooo my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
joyandfaith:

Read history of turkey and iran how Christians were forced to become muslims.
It would not happen in our generation. It is gradual thing.
Islam has one goal-world domination. It is only japan, china, russia , isreal and india that understand islam-fire for fire. They are neighbours . West think they can pollute islam. Political islam is real.

Loooool. You’re telling me to read the history of Turkey and Iran? Really? Was Persia ever a Christian country? Were the Turks ever Christians? Did you even know what played out between the Byzantines and Turks? Loooool. Go read history and stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Can you tell us what exactly foolanis Terrorists are aiming for with all their atrocities?

You can hardly travel or go to farm in the south, fulanis have chased many yorubas to Benin Republic which is the ultimate aim, buhari is trying to make their take over faster by granting them vast Ruga lands that would enable establishing their own community inside a community (setting up emirship, Sharia courts and laws)

Those places become forever lost to them, they would breed like rats and later displace their host communities no thanks to their violent nature.

In a few years an emir is in, hisbah is in, Sharia court and law is in.

Just like non Muslims have to comply with hisbah policies even when they aren't Muslims, you would have to comply with hisbah in south (you may not be a Muslim yet).

Eventually they want to cripple the country by falling into the hands of Terrorists and surrending to them, that way you are under a Terrorist Islamic state and must convert to Islam whether traditionalist or athiest

Some places in the north have already progressed to been under full ISWAP Terrorists Islamic rule and flag (in Borno)

Some places in the north are already under fulani, Sharia and hisbah, those places fulani won't disturb but bandit would be using them to equip themselves with funds pending when Boko Haram/ISWAP would take these north west places (kaduna, nasarrawa,zamfara)

Some places in the north central fulanis need to first have foothold e.g benue, Jos where they need to subdue the indegenes and establish the necessary changes (they are killing at nights massively)

Places in the south they have no single foothold so it's all about hanging in bushes and farms (it's not yet to start killing like benue since they are far from home)

I can pay a few bucks to know what plays out in your head. But certainly, it’s all in your head and they are hallucinating and complete hogwash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by LegalWolf: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Depressed101:

No I didn't graduate from school, but probably richer than you, and also I know my right from my left... Now gtfo of my mention
[/s]
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by DONFASZY(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
God almighty will never allow talibanis to win
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Elmaaq: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
misterme:
It is happening now. I think every Nigerian christian should get that message by Emmanuel Bosun and listen to it. In it he proffered solutions that will counter the IslamizatioEn agenda

What were his solutions?

1 Like

Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

You think impossible can't be possible? It happen in Turkey, Pakistan and Afghanistan. If not for the efforts of crusaders in Spain and France, Muslims would have over run them too. They took over Lebanon and Jordan, you don't think that too?
Re: Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi by Benbellamor: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

You sound like a broken record....who cares what he does to you? Because you will still vote him 10 times... And because your faith doesn't permit protest or complaints....exposing his plans is what matters most to us....so that mistakes like buhari never repeat itself to the southern parts...but to the North you can have his likes in a million yearscwho cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Close Associates He Doesn’t See Himself Handing Over To Tinubu / US Court: Tinubu Has 7 Days To Tell Us Why We Shouldn't Release His Real Result / Why Is Vice President Yemi Osibanjo Very Short?-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.